State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the weapon was ... I doubt it was a chair, but it must have been something large like a chair or furniture?

To a 2 year old, most any type of weapon would look large, don't you think?

The preschool teacher testified. What do you mean 'nobody testifed?' *She* gave testimony and a demonstration.

Its called a proffer..testimony outside of the jury presence.Judge gets to hear her testimony..and defense gets to ask questions and then Judge either allows or disallows..However Judge had already said she could testify..the only issue was IF she could state words uttered by Cassey..so had to hear it and rule on that..Result>> Yes she can testify to what Cassey said during her play however NOT what she said after her nap..

BUT she can testify about Cassey's play and behaviors prior to being picked up by her father.

In your post #658 you state you just watched the hearing. Now your talking like you have no clue what is going on !

I watched the first blurb where the prosecution asked to introduce the evidence and that defense objected ... I wasn't up to speed. I think I am now ... hope so.

Just the Fax, you've addressed my post three times. Yes, I don't understand why the daycare worker is crying about something that happened with one of the students in her class six years ago ... sorry if that is difficult to understand.

Just the Fax, you've addressed my post three times. Yes, I don't understand why the daycare worker is crying about something that happened with one of the students in her class six years ago ... sorry if that is difficult to understand.

I'm not JTF, but I feel confident many of us here had tears in our eyes, listening to her testimony this afternoon. The mere thought of a two year old, left alone in the house with her dead mothers bloody body, head smashed to bits, recreating what she saw that night, is upsetting to say the least. MOO The preschool teacher knew Michelle, knew CY, and knew the circumstances of the crime. If she wasn't *upset*, like michelle money, I'd wonder about her. Again, JMO

Why is a daycare worker crying about witnessing a 2.5 yr old little girl acting out her mother's brutal murder and talking about how her mommy was 'spanked' and had boo-boos all over?

It's called empathy.

Why is a daycare worker crying about witnessing a 2.5 yr old little girl acting out her mother's brutal murder and talking about how her mommy was 'spanked' and had boo-boos all over?

It's called empathy.

And that explains a lot, again, IMO

Thanks to Just the Fax for the original photo in the background below: side entrance to hotel, not light in key-entry door. I added people and dimensions in trying to determine if Jason could have reached the bushes if the emergency door was opened.

Are those rocks on the curb and, if so, it looks common for rocks to be kicked across the sidewalk.

youngrocks.jpg

The daycare worker cared about her students. She cared about Cassidy. That's why she was crying.

She can and does feel the pain of others - unlike Cassidy's father, imo.

That daycare worker showed more genuine emotion over the death of Michelle Young in her 15 minutes on the witness stand than JY has in 5+ years.

Remember those 5 infamous words that revealed the true nature of the slayer's soul: "You came here for THAT ???"

Thanks to Just the Fax for the original photo in the background below: side entrance to hotel, not light in key-entry door. I added people and dimensions in trying to determine if Jason could have reached the bushes if the emergency door was opened.

Are those rocks on the curb and, if so, it looks common for rocks to be kicked across the sidewalk.

youngrocks.jpg

nope...that bed is a combination of lava rocks and red bark mulch.
What is below the curb is the mulch, not the much heavier rocks.

Thanks for the links for the pre-school worker's testimony. I'm up a page at this point and listening to her testify.

While not a trained psychologist, this young woman is very observant. She was obviously watching Cassidy very closely after the horrible death of her mother. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the little girl was doing. She was intelligent enough to know not to further interrupt Cassidy at her play-reenactment.

In a clinical setting, there might have been more dolls available, but JY would not let that happen.

It's obvious to me that the prosecution held this back at the first trial to protect the child, who is now 8 and probably aware of the second trial.

I hope that Cassidy has moved on and hope this will not cause her more pain in the future when she learns more about what happened at the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth