NY NY - John Humphrey, 48, Oswego, 1 June 2012

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/06/state_police_seek_help_in_loca.html

Published: Thursday, June 07, 2012, 3:25 PM
Updated: Thursday, June 07, 2012, 3:28 PM
By Robert A. Baker / The Post-Standard

State police seek help in locating missing Oswego man

11144857-small.jpg

New Haven woman still looking for father, who disappeared 4 years ago

http://www.localsyr.com/news/new-haven-woman-still-looking-for-father-who-disappeared-4-years-ago

A daughter continues to look for answers about her father— an Oswego County man who went for a walk four years ago, and never came home.

"It was my senior ball night. I came home and I was told he went missing and in the back of my mind I was thinking he will come back. He knows his way back home. Then, a month went by...then a year. Now, four years later, still nothing,” said Beverly Humphrey.

Beverly’s father, John Humphrey, was last seen walking along State Route 104 in the Town of New Haven, not far from the fire department. It was 11:30 on the morning of June 2, 2012.

Thanks, from link..

John T. Humphrey​

• humphrey_john.jpg
  • humphrey_john2.jpg
Humphrey, circa 2012
  • Missing Since06/02/2012
  • Missing FromNew Haven, New York
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexMale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth11/21/1963 (58)
  • Age48 years old
  • Height and Weight5'5 - 5'8, 120 - 130 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA dark blue sweatshirt and jeans.
  • Medical ConditionsHumphrey suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety and other long-standing mental health issues, and he may be suicidal. He was released from a mental health facility only a day before he disappeared, and was supposed to be taking medication, but authorities believe he had stopped taking it. Humphrey is classified as a vulnerable adult and may be in need of medical attention.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Humphrey has a surgical scar on his right knee and a small puncture scar on his back. He had a beard and mustache at the time of his disappearance.

Details of Disappearance​

Humphrey was last seen in New Haven, New York at 11:30 a.m. on June 2, 2012. He left his apartment at the Sumatra Apartment complex on Birch Lane in Scriba, New York, and was last seen walking along State Route 104B in New Haven. He has never been heard from again.

Humphrey has relatives in West Monroe, New York. He is a military veteran and may seek treatment in Veterans Affairs (VA) hospitals. Few details are available in his case.

June 2, 2021

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back