Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting this to show that it was three girls as his victims. So I am going to go with GUILTY. I don't think he did anything to harm Sierra, but I do wonder if any of his friends or associates might have become obsessed with her.

According to court records, he was charged in March 2009 with 12 felony counts of committing lewd or lascivious acts with three children younger than 14.
In September 2009, he pleaded guilty to a single charge of committing lewd or lascivious acts with a child younger than 14 and was sentenced to a year in jail, the Chronicle reported.
His daughter was not one of the victims

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-registered-sex-offender.html#ixzz1r8S8IWtf

Well that's certainly really strange seeing as how they all rallied together in wearing their red converse all on the same day for sierra as they were the shoes she was wearing the morning she disappeared.. very strange indeed..

I hadnt heard of what shoes she wore that morning, I found a site last night that had a "missing Sierra poster" and it said grey shoes.
A few minutes ago I put ( Sierra LaMar grey shoes) in google and came up with a few hits and posted the above.
Otherwise I dont think anyone has said what shoes she had on that AM.
Im beggining to think something happened in the house first.

This Google map makes me think the perp grabbed Sierra from her home (or driveway), and discarded her stuff as they headed northbound on Hale/Santa Teresa. A>C>D>?

Google Map - http://g.co/maps/76qtm

A) HOME-PAQUITA ESPANA COURT - Dog lost Sierra's scent at driveway.

Approximate drive or walk time from above address.

B) BUS STOP-PALM/DOUGHERTY AVE.
0.4 miles - Drive, 1 minute or 7 minute walk.

C) CELL PHONE (found 3/17) -SCHELLER AVE./SANTA TERESA BLVD.
0.8 miles, drive, 2 minutes or 16 minute walk.

D) PURSE/CLOTHES (found 3/18) - LAGUNA AVE.
1.8 miles, drive, 5 minutes or 34 minute walk.

One consideration... Maybe the perp got rid of the clothes at Laguna/Fisher because they stopped/turned there. Bailey would have been a much better road to turn if you were planning an escape or getaway---it leads to Highway 101. Turning/stopping on Laguna only makes me think the perp was staying in the area (at least temporarily).

There are waterways and fields all along Hale/Santa Teresa towards Bernal Ave.
I hope those have been searched thoroughly.

#findsierra

-JMO

I have the same opinion. I am still leaning toward a farm worker also.

Just posting this to show that it was three girls as his victims. So I am going to go with GUILTY. I don't think he did anything to harm Sierra, but I do wonder if any of his friends or associates might have become obsessed with her.

According to court records, he was charged in March 2009 with 12 felony counts of committing lewd or lascivious acts with three children younger than 14.
In September 2009, he pleaded guilty to a single charge of committing lewd or lascivious acts with a child younger than 14 and was sentenced to a year in jail, the Chronicle reported.
His daughter was not one of the victims

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-registered-sex-offender.html#ixzz1r8S8IWtf

The DailyMail is the equivalent of the STAR mag or National Enquirer here in the US. But that is JMO. GAG

Blown margins. Can someone fix this. or bump and get off this page.

I have the same opinion. I am still leaning toward a farm worker also.

Farm worker, jobless, homeless, rich, poor---Either way, I think it was someone local who had seen SL wait at that bus stop every morning.

It would have been easy to found out where SL lives and abduct her there.

bump again for blown margins. Need to get to the next page.

Never mind. Going to bed. Y'all will get to the next page on your own and hopefully the margins won't be blown.

Night all.

Found this while surfing the internet.

Might not pertain directly to Sierra but I found it interesting statistical reading.

Not directly connected to Sierra so please ignore if not interested. The title of the PDF is Investigative Case Management for Missing Children Homicides.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/201253NCJRS.pdf

Might come in handy in future cases if not for Sierra's.

bbm
Wow. That's weird.

If she had very recently retained an attorney, she likely wouldn't have spoken at all, so I don't think she said this because she "lawyered up". Maybe she very recently learned that LE suspected her or her boyfriend?

What do you think she might have been told?

Pensfan, the idea that Sierra's mother was not going to make any more public appearances turned out to be a WS's personal opinion. It wasn't anything that Sierra's mother actually said.

A question, and some thoughts: was the "bus stop" where her driveway ended, or did she have to travel a distance to it?

In looking at the area and being somewhat familiar with the type of neighborhood, being a Cali girl myself, I suspect that perhaps this person did not know her, but saw her on a few occasions (as some have mentioned, a farm worker or what have you) and opportunity presented itself. I can also see someone perhaps pulling over, as to ask her for directions and then she was taken against her will. As for the bag and the "neatly folded clothing" I think perhaps they commented as such because the items did not appear disheveled like someone threw them in and left in a hurry. I was the sloppiest teen, but if I had an outfit ready to for the next morning, or one I particular liked, I would have folded it neatly, especially judging from the size of the purse. I think the items were discarded and just that.I think the bombshell findings today as mentioned by Nancy will prove of no relevance, because I think it was a crime of opportunity, and those things seem premeditated to me. Hopefully we will get some more info very soon.

This Google map makes me think the perp grabbed Sierra from her home (or driveway), and discarded her stuff as they headed northbound on Hale/Santa Teresa. A>C>D>?

One consideration... Maybe the perp got rid of the clothes at Laguna/Fisher because they stopped/turned there. Bailey would have been a much better road to turn if you were planning an escape or getaway---it leads to Highway 101. Turning/stopping on Laguna only makes me think the perp was staying in the area (at least temporarily).

There are waterways and fields all along Hale/Santa Teresa towards Bernal Ave.
I hope those have been searched thoroughly.

#findsierra

-JMO

yeah, I posted this same thing a couple weeks ago... Its the only truly logical route. From her home (right on 3rd/Scheller) toss the phone... right on ST toss the bag... right on Bailey (or Monterey)...south to God knows where. Possibly now with this new info only south to San Martin or Gilroy. They searched Parkway and some other pond off Monterey about a week ago. They also sent boats and dogs to Calero (not in the same direction that I mentioned) but didn't get anything.

My opinion.

A question, and some thoughts: was the "bus stop" where her driveway ended, or did she have to travel a distance to it?

Hi 408 Sleuth... you appear to live around here as well... thanks for your insight.

Hi 408 Sleuth... you appear to live around here as well... thanks for your insight.

I live in San Jose (just north). Close to home = I'm paying close attention.

In my opinion: the only reason why authorities would search south (San Martin/Gilroy) is if they knew something they aren't publicizing.

Based on where SL's items were found along Hale/Laguna/SantaTeresa the most logical search area would be North.
  • Calero lake and the surrounding area aren't too scalable for a search.
  • Uvas/McKean road are vast---you'd need an off-road vehicle.
  • Parkway Lakes right off Highway 101 is just a trout pond that closed over the summer---it would have been too much effort to break in.
  • The surrounding area is now a "wetland restoration". LOTS of water, ponds, creeks, paths, trails, etc.
If they went south...on 101...they could be anywhere.

I might have to take MY [untrained] K-9 out this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain