DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha Tenau Rudd was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue SE. She is likely with someone known to the family and has not been returned to her mother.
Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

AJrJDyn.jpg

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department's TEXT TIP LINE to 50411.The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Relisha Rudd. If you see Relisha Rudd, call 911 immediately. You can also contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

timeline and media thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Six threads ..... We are not forgetting you little angel !

ETA Imagine the difference in this baby's life if she were surrounded by WSers instead.

Wow! Thread #6 and still no Relisha. Are any searches being planned? I would think there would be, but have heard nothing about any new searches, either by LE or volunteers.

If anyone has the link to the Ashley Young blogtalkradio interview, please post it. TIA

Patrick Madden ‏@Patrick_Madden 1m
CFSA head Brenda Donald declining to answer Qs about #RelishaRudd case b/c of a review under way and “client privilege.”

Marking my spot! Through with taxes and off for Mexican food and a margarita! BBL! Hope to come back to some good news.

Matt Ackland ‏@mattacklandfox5 9m
Director Donald tells CM Barry she can't talk about specifics connected to the Rudd case. Barry asks why? Because a review is underway.

I don't think KT is innocent in any sense of the word, but I do believe that MYT may have orchestrated (with KT?) a deal involving Relisha and the family assumed no one would notice or care that Relisha was gone. Once the school started asking questions, they either asked KT to cover for them OR they just told everyone they gave Relisha to him.

Perhaps KT killing his wife was was the result of the new stresser of the police asking questions about Relisha's whereabouts (I do believe he was molesting her, maybe he thought he would be done for when the police came sniffing around and the wife wouldn't keep her silence about his activities any longer) OR maybe KT killing his wife was the result of a domestic dispute that had very little to do with Relisha.

One interview with JVM, MYT slipped and said "he received..." and then changed courses with the statement. I think he truly received payment for Relisha and gave her a cut of the money. Perhaps they got that money and the car accident settlement, who knows.

I'm sad we're on thread #6. May you be found before thread #7, sweet girl.

I've been looking for it, but can't find it on blogtalkradio. I did find this WS link, posted by 2Hope4 last week. Looks like you have to log into FB, and since I don't do FB, I can't get to it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240452&page=26

Thank's so much! Well the FRR FB group is now a closed group, I don't know why, so unless someone is a member there's no way to hear it I guess. I wonder why there's no archived shows on Blogtalkradio. If there is I couldn't find it.

Thank's so much! Well the FRR FB group is now a closed group, I don't know why, so unless someone is a member there's no way to hear it I guess. I wonder why there's no archived shows on Blogtalkradio. If there is I couldn't find it.

YW! BBM. Same here! I downloaded the GT interview so I can finish listening to it later...so if they remove it, I still have a copy.

I sit here crying looking at the Crazyloom bracelets my daughter makes me (and she looks at my arm every morning to make sure I am wearing at least one of them). My daughter and Relisha are very very close in age. This breaks my heart. I bet Relisha would love a crazy loom the same way my daughter loves hers.

I sit here crying looking at the Crazyloom bracelets my daughter makes me (and she looks at my arm every morning to make sure I am wearing at least one of them). My daughter and Relisha are very very close in age. This breaks my heart. I bet Relisha would love a crazy loom the same way my daughter loves hers.

Little girl should have been worrying about crazy looms and not the crazy loons she had to deal with every day. You are good Mommy Nikki - I too have a daughter (not quite that age though) and had to learn to use that darn crazy loom on Christmas day because she got so frustrated with it - and needed me to show her - thank goodness for you tube. LOL.

BTW I had to step away from this case for a few days. It has been tearing me up emotionally. I am back now because I feel like every day that I am away, I could be looking for something that could help Relisha.

I need to hear the GT and AY interview.

I don't think KT is innocent in any sense of the word, but I do believe that MYT may have orchestrated (with KT?) a deal involving Relisha and the family assumed no one would notice or care that Relisha was gone. Once the school started asking questions, they either asked KT to cover for them OR they just told everyone they gave Relisha to him.

Perhaps KT killing his wife was was the result of the new stresser of the police asking questions about Relisha's whereabouts (I do believe he was molesting her, maybe he thought he would be done for when the police came sniffing around and the wife wouldn't keep her silence about his activities any longer) OR maybe KT killing his wife was the result of a domestic dispute that had very little to do with Relisha.

One interview with JVM, MYT slipped and said "he received..." and then changed courses with the statement. I think he truly received payment for Relisha and gave her a cut of the money. Perhaps they got that money and the car accident settlement, who knows.

I'm sad we're on thread #6. May you be found before thread #7, sweet girl.

My thought is that KT had no intention of killing RR as well and he killed AT and only AT. However the only thing that prevents me from going in that direction 100% is the purchase of the items (lime, shovel, trash bags) so far in advance of AT's murder. I am trying to reconcile that fact. i would love to believe SY sold her daughter and the sale was orchestrated by KT. AT got wind of it and threatened him.... but those darn items were purchased weeks in advance....

Little girl should have been worrying about crazy looms and not the crazy loons she had to deal with every day. You are good Mommy Nikki - I too have a daughter (not quite that age though) and had to learn to use that darn crazy loom on Christmas day because she got so frustrated with it - and needed me to show her - thank goodness for you tube. LOL.

Thank you PLT, you are a good Mommy as well! I was just about to say (before I got to your last sentence) that Youtube is our friend. LOL I can proudly say that I can make a waterfall with ease, all because of YT.

BTW I had to step away from this case for a few days. It has been tearing me up emotionally. I am back now because I feel like every day that I am away, I could be looking for something that could help Relisha.

I need to hear the GT and AY interview.

Here's the interview with George Turner:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kwdcradiolive/2014/04/10/the-warren-experience

AS's interview isn't archived on Blogtalkradio as far as I can tell. If you're a member of the now closed FRR FB group, you might be able to listen to it that way. I haven't been able to hear the AS interview, which was the day before this one with GT. Maybe others here have heard it and can give us a summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie