British detectives fly to Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

efits2_2702171b.jpg

article-2589664-1C93971100000578-882_306x476.jpg

Hmmmmm

From Clutchbag's post upstream

''meanwhile SY latest is that they think its possible MM was not alive when removed from that flat, now why would they say that if they werent considering the dog alerts, they also said abduction is not their line of thinking, ''

A very good point, says it all IMO.

There is no such thing as "credible media" in this case.

The antiquated UK libel laws plus the thorough butt smacking handed out by the Levenson enquiry have resulted in the UK press totally losing their way.

By now we should have at least one or two editors asking uncomfortable questions, especially when The Efit That Looks Like Gerry And Was Suppressed came our.

Barely a hair was turned. The Abduction remains The Truth, Kate and Gerry remain above suspicion, Amaral is a lying beast etc.

Let alone the taxpayers money spent, the inexplicable political pressures, the involvement of the Americans.

I sincerely hope a UK "journalist" reads this one day, and remembers the basics of being a reporter - telling the public The Truth without bias or embroidery.

I would be deeply disturbed if I lived in the UK. The Establishment is still firmly in charge.

Ironically, just read this:

News of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann seems to be going round in circles. ‘Revelations’ turn out to be old stories recycled. ‘Key suspects’ come and go and are then brought back again. ‘New leads’ seem to be leading nowhere.

More at the link

http://portuguese-american-journal.com/update-madeleine-case-in-a-right-old-muddle-by-len-port/

LOL

Smithman was white, as is this latest alledged dead paedophile being reported, an Irishman, thugh he had no beard or moustache!

The man suspected of five sexual assaults on British kids was reported in PT media as dark skinned and of African origin not red alcoholic caucasian skin, and speaking English with a foreign accent.... northern Irish is not a foreign accent to the English, they know it, what a load of cobblers......is it operation find a patsy or somethng??? i loved the poster who said they are throwing spaghetti on the wall and hoping it sticks, erm. NO, nothing will stick without evidence

This is crazy, at any given time most people are living and walking among at least 30 child molesters in a 8 mile radius. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the brit tabloids portugal is a paedo haven,they should look closer to home!

There is no evidence whatsoever MM was abducted by a stranger that night, nada, nothing zilch....except for Kate Mccann saying she found the window open...well that is not evidence

From Clutchbag's post upstream

''meanwhile SY latest is that they think its possible MM was not alive when removed from that flat, now why would they say that if they werent considering the dog alerts, they also said abduction is not their line of thinking, ''

A very good point, says it all IMO.

even if they were not considering the dog alerts, anycases of strangers killing a kid and removing their body from the house??

The thread is closed until there is something to talk about. Posters have trouble sticking to the topic of the thread and it doesn't appear much else is happening right now.

Salem

Bringing this over from the timeline thread. We are not going to open the thread for discussion at this time. We will see if anything comes from this article first.

Salem

Luisa Rodrigues said Portuguese police investigating Madeleine’s abduction questioned the convicted burglar about a spate of sex attacks at Algarve holiday villas in 2008, the year after the three-year-old vanished.

She claimed DNA tests had put the recovering heroin addict, a former worker at the Ocean Club holiday complex in Praia da Luz that Madeleine vanished from seven years ago yesterday, in the clear.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...McCann-suspect-questioned-18-sex-attacks.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member