Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

I never heard of RSBM so I was curious and looked it up. Do not think you meant any of the 3 posted here. or were you hungry and wanted some soyabeans? :floorlaugh:

Reduction of Submissive Behavior Model (Medical)
RSBM
raw soybean meal (Medical)
RSBM
roasted full-fat soyabean meal (Medical)

I see there is still no news. I wonder was the arrested man one on the cttv footage? (I think I am making an error with the cttv but can't find the right initials. Geez Marlene wake up woman.

:floorlaugh:

Respectfully Snipped By Me :) (snipped fruity's post in my quote) Which on my phone was not easy lol

You know last year my nan was robbed. The thieves (turned out there were 2) ransacked her house, including her bedroom. My nan freaked- she was asleep in her bed, only realised she had been robbed when she woke to go to the bathroom. I am so glad they were gone before she woke! If CC didn't make any noise (may have been too scared), then I can totally understand the other children not hearing anything.

BTW- my nan was never able to sleep in her house again. She moved into a retirement village. I would hate to think of what it would feel like to be in a house where your child had been stolen.

Similar but different, Mel, my Nan slept through a car chase resulting in the guy hitting her fence outside her bedroom! And then the police sirens and the arguing - she only woke up when the police pounded on her door!

How scary for your Nan though! :S

At Mon Repos? Did you see any? I went up there as a kid and we were up until 3am but got rewarded by seeing one turtle laying and guiding a group of baby turtles with torches down the beach! :)

Hey SomethingSilent - you are on the ball! Yes, it was Mon Repos!! We got to the beach there during the day - and went for a walk by ourselves along the beach and found unhatched turtle eggs, which were too old to be any good. But I did get photos of the turtle eggs. I will send you pic's! We went to Lady Elliot Island a few days before that, to coincide with the hatching of the Green Turtles, and we managed to witness magic. 100's and 100's of turtles hatched out of their nest right outside our verandah and made their race to the beach. I think statistics were that from the 800 turtles that hatch, only 20 make it to live to adulthood! :guitar:

Even though the cases have two completely different endings, something about CC's case is reminding me so much of the case of little April Jones in Wales, UK. April was a couple of years older than CC & so sadly, the ending was absolutely tragic. A photo of her killer is on this link....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-sex-fantasies-into-grim-reality-8637658.html

UK (Wales) - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 01 Oct 2012 *ARREST MADE* - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

They have similar coloured hair, both little girls. They are both just so young and cute and innocent. How I wish little April's story had the same outcome as CC.

I also think that we now encourage our children to speak up if something is happening. I remember a relative of mine who disclosed to her mother that she was being abused by an uncle- she was one of the rare ones who was believed, but my religious aunt told her daughter to never repeat it to anyone (and certainly not the police) because she would be "tainted" and who would ever want her then. Our attitudes have changed, and our information sources have widened.

BBM Sickening and Sooooooooo common :(

Lol yes she is but in her defense the body language of TO looked as though she couldnt talk

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yes exactly what I was going to say. TO seems more on the shy side than most it seems, but add what she just had to see and hear in the court, poor woman was no doubt shocked. I'm actually glad she has people around who seem happy to be in the limelight at this time. Last thing TO needs is to be harassed by media.

Even though the cases have two completely different endings, something about CC's case is reminding me so much of the case of little April Jones in Wales, UK. April was a couple of years older than CC & so sadly, the ending was absolutely tragic. A photo of her killer is on this link....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-sex-fantasies-into-grim-reality-8637658.html

UK (Wales) - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 01 Oct 2012 *ARREST MADE* - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Mark Bridger was an alcoholic paedophile who was infatuated with young girls and who lived out violent sexual fantasies through the internet.

Ted Bundy was a good looking, educated man from a good family who admitted on the eve of his death said he was obsessed with *advertiser censored* to the point he had to act out his fantasies and it was like a drug and searched for the thrill. Many serial killers tell a similar story about bloody *advertiser censored*.

It reminds me of Aprils and of Keinan in Canada. In Keinan's case he was snatched from his home and then returned after a plea from the mom was televised..returned right to the living room under cops noses.

In that one as well it seemed there was no sexual assault and people thought he may have been "kind" (including me) but I have learned my lesson. He did assault Keinan who has nightmares of his time with the perp. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148997&highlight=keinan If you read it you will see all sorts of similarities.

I also think that we now encourage our children to speak up if something is happening. I remember a relative of mine who disclosed to her mother that she was being abused by an uncle- she was one of the rare ones who was believed, but my religious aunt told her daughter to never repeat it to anyone (and certainly not the police) because she would be "tainted" and who would ever want her then. Our attitudes have changed, and our information sources have widened.

Very sadly this happened to my little girl at the age of 3 by my uncle whom was staying at my grandmothers and my grandmother was watching her while I worked. Over a 2 month period his total access to her was 27 hours. My little girl told me he was touching her, before I total lost it I camly go as much detail as I could, called my Dr whom say within 15 minutes then called the police. He went to prison not for long enough in my book only 15 years. I allowed my daughter to talk about as the last thing I wanted was her to feel as if she did something wrong, I would just tell there are bad people and you where brave and I'm sorry this happened to you but you saved other's and your a hero to me. She is now 10 and doing well, not sure how much she remembers but if she ever asks I'll tell her what she needs to know. It's a terrible thing and never thought it was something that could happen to me.

Maybe when he had her he told her he was one of Daddy's friends and that is where that statement came from??

I doubt he told her that because I think the whole "daddy's friends" comment came from none other than the friend who can't keep quiet around the media. LE even said CC never told them that and that neither have her parents. She's the only one I've ever seen saying that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gAa3QAgt_Mk

Has this video been posted before? The girls looked dressed for the races and the guys look very casual.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

And again, MS seems to be the spokesperson for the family. Surely they have someone else close to them that TO can lean on and who would be happy to speak for them. After all the things MS has said to the media, which LE has said over and over is unfounded, you would think that the family would want to keep their distance from her! :facepalm: :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back