DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SY, MYT and AY show up tonight on the show, I hope they don't talk over each, hang-up nor play the show in the background.

Oh... please don't flush the toilet either. :lol:

SY must not know that we could hear the person in the background coaching her. SMH...

Nikki since you are listening again can you answer this for me? In the beginning I remember someone asked SY when she last saw Relisha (i think that was the ?) and she said March 1. Then later in the show she said Feb 26.

Can you confirm that?

Nikki since you are listening again can you answer this for me? In the beginning I remember someone asked SY when she last saw Relisha (i think that was the ?) and she said March 1. Then later in the show she said Feb 26.

Can you confirm that?

I asked her when was the last time she saw Relisha and she said March 1 which is when she posted the Instagram video.
One of the first callers asked her as well and she said February 26.

Then later in the call (almost toward the end she said that her mom took RR to the ER on February 26 and kept RR).

I asked her when was the last time she saw Relisha and she said March 1 which is when she posted the Instagram video.
One of the first callers asked her as well and she said February 26.

Then later in the call (almost toward the end she said that her mom took RR to the ER on February 26 and kept RR).

Yes, the ER trip on February 26th (per SY, MYT takes RR to the Emergency room.)

I want to know, was that before or after the supposed pool party?

Did KT suggest that he take her to the Holiday Inn because even grandma/aunt's home was making RR sick?

I wonder if the runny nose picks were posted long before RR left with KT or if the fam put them up since Relisha went missing...as a way to show Relisha was always getting sick.

Tatiana Antoinette Fontella Young. That's the missing baby's name she called out. I had to pause and listen closely.

SY said "while yall bashing me, ask AY where her 7 year old daughter at! Ask AY where TAFY is at? I bet you she wont be able to answer cause there aint no TAFY!"

Tatiana Antoinette Fontella Young. That's the missing baby's name she called out. I had to pause and listen closely.

SY said "while yall bashing me, ask AY where her 7 year old daughter at! Ask AY where TAFY is at? I bet you she wont be able to answer cause there aint no TAFY!"

Wait, so is AY claiming a daughter that doesn't exist?

Same here Bakerlady - I was expecting the same incoherent person I saw on the early news clips . Again I think the numbness and haze of substance abuse is lifting a bit. I have to keep reminding myself that SY probably has had to protect her Mom all her life and hide things about MT that would get her into trouble and is still playing that role .

Being removed from your mother at age 6 has to have an impact. SY on some level is probably that same little girl who wants to protect her Mom, fears her Mom and wants her Mom to love her.

(I can hear SY responding to my assumptions above with - Your no psychiatrist and she would be right)

I agree with this.

I also believe that little outburst at the end of the interview might have been genuine, at least genuine emotion. Think of it. Since Relisha went missing her shortcomings have been repeatedly pointed out to her. She sent her child to stay with the very same person she herself was removed from. She allowed an unrelated man with questionable motivations easy access to her child. She didn't check on her child. She lied about the wherebouts of her child. And now........?

Now her child is missing. I would guess she probably is scared. And feeling guilty. She is also under pressure. From LE, from the public. She doesn't know if she will ever see Relisha again.

So yes I think that outburst was probably genuine. Just maybe not for the reasons you might think.

lordy!! sounds like there's some fraud going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker