CA CA - Shai Gitlis, 22, West Hills, 28 March 1994

rainwater

Reaction score
Found this MP- I don't see him ever mentioned before as a possible Jason. He is not on the ruleout list.

Shai Gitlis- missing 3/8/1994. Age 22 years. Height: 5 ft, 8 inches
Weight 160 lbs. Brown hair, brown eyes. Went missing after a motorcycle accident in West Hills, CA.
Same picture used for all sites- he has his eyes closed/blinked when photo taken. Shai's face shape seems to match Jason#2.
Links:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gitlis_shai.html

Although his description says his head was shaved when he went missing, he disappeared 1.5 years before the concert/accident. Plenty of time for his hair to grow out. Shai could have decided to travel around the U.S. sightseeing while he recuperated from the motorcycle accident.
Maybe he returned to Israel after his motorcycle accident, but it seems there would be a record of his passport being used.

Could Shai be Jason? Height, eye, hair all match. Age within range.

Unless he has/had some super fast growing hair, I don't think it could be him. Hair grows roughly 1/2 inch a month...so that would be maybe 8 1/2 inches long in that time. GD's hair looked like it was at least a foot long. :twocents:

fortunate enough to get those genes. A coworker last fall had hair then that just barely reached her shoulders, it is now almost , but not quite to her waist. She is not using hair weaves or extensions.
I am not saying that Shai's hair grew that fast, but it could have...

I have the impression that this young man escaped somewhere, maybe after the accident he was mentally ill and had a bad reaction... but there are so few details... did he disappear right after the accident occurred? Did it take a while? Was he with his family? enemies?.. anti-Semitic attack? There are so many questions left unanswered...
either way
rest in peace

I feel more information is needed about his motorcycle accident and where he was when he disappeared. It sounds like he disappeared on the same day as the accident.

Could he have had a serious brain injury and left his home in a confused state? Was he in an area where he could have wandered into nature or drowned somewhere?

Or could someone else involved in the accident have tracked him down? (Seems unlikely, though).

Has he been compared against any "John Does?" Here is his profile:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back