Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some one please call LE and let me know what what is happening in this little boy in the box's case to find out who he is.Are they doing isotope testing ect....What is happening now? I feel they should re check the boys already checked for a match with this little boy in the box and check again using DNA to rule them out this time.Especially the early leads and the boys checked that were ruled out.Can some one please ask them if they will do this.

May I please say The America's unknown child's website says this.What happened? This site is temporarily unavailable
If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact ReadyHosting directly.
If you would like to contact the owner of this site, please fill out the field below and click "Send Message".

Nothing comes up when you click on the links. Case summary,original poster ect...

http://americasunknownchild.net/

http://www.readyhosting.com/templates/lightsOut.bml?lightsoutuser=sleuths

If a website states that then the person lapsed in payment or the credit card they used is no longer valid.

Sometimes people will pay for up to 5 years of hosting, our expiration dates change within that time (on credit cards) so when the 5 years are up and you signed up for automatic billing, the website will go down as "temp". They give you X amount of days to pay before the domain is up for resell.

Ok.Thank You.George Knowles who owned the website died awhile back.I thought the Vidocq Society had control of the website now.I pray they fix this for this poor little boy.It's a very good website for him.

Ok.Thank You.George Knowles who owned the website died awhile back.I thought the Vidocq Society had control of the website now.I pray they fix this for this poor little boy.It's a very good website for him.

I dont know how that works, the exchanging of the domain without losing the information there .. maybe a webmaster can help? I run a few domains for my jobs but I never ran into a situation like this.

When did he pass?

I'll find it.

Ok.here is is.The link doesn't work any more.

http://www.citypaper.net/print-article.php?aid=10241

Boy Missing
It's been 50 years. We still don't know his name.
by Sarah Weinman
Published: February 14, 2007

George Knowles' death was discovered by accident, when Kelly mailed a Christmas card that was returned with the word "DECEASED" stamped on the envelope. He and McGillen haven't been able to find out further details, but a check of the Social Security Death Index confirmed that Knowles died in New Jersey on Dec. 6. Kelly is 79 and McGillen is 80 — their days of active involvement over or close to it.

I hope people are letting them know about it and Philadelphia homicide.I tried to let a few people know too.

It's still like that.This is pitiful.Has anyone gotten a hold of any one about this?

The website is sadly still like that.Can some one please call LE and let me know what what is happening in this little boy in the box's case to find out who he is.Are they doing isotope testing ect....What is happening now? I feel they should re check the boys already checked for a match with this little boy in the box and check again using DNA to rule them out this time.Especially the early leads and the boys checked that were ruled out.Can some one please ask them if they will do this.

I'm getting more and more convinced this little boy in the box is possibly one of the little boy's already checked and ruled out.But I could be wrong.

May I please say The America's unknown child's website says this.What happened? This site is temporarily unavailable
If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact ReadyHosting directly.
If you would like to contact the owner of this site, please fill out the field below and click "Send Message".

Nothing comes up when you click on the links. Case summary,original poster ect...

http://americasunknownchild.net/

http://www.readyhosting.com/templates/lightsOut.bml?lightsoutuser=sleuths

I'm still trying to find out what happened with his website. They need to please put his website back on to help find out who he is.Has any one else found out more about it?

You know, I have actually watched this video many times and still do.It's become kind of special to me.Very sweet song.Sweeter than you.Something in this video just rings true to me. I just don't know what.The nuns? A orphanage? A sister looking for him? or am I just relating to it? We need a real good detective to look into his case again.It's very obvious people have given up on him and that is so sad. I will not.I promised him at his grave I would not.I just don't know what to do for him. Can someone please look into his case again.The answers of who he is are out there. Someone is looking for him.

Cold Case End - S1E14 - Boy In The Box - YouTube

This is really bothering me. I find it very strange his website is still not back. For about 9 months to a year now I had a very strong feeling to copy all the newspaper articles because they would be gone soon. I had a feeling the website would be shut down on purpose and I ignored my feelings on that. Has any one found out what is going on with his website?

That's good. It looks like the website is back up for him. He really needs it to help find out who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie