Identified! NJ - Blairstown, Cedar Ridge Cemetery, 'Princess Doe', WhtFem 14-18, 36UFNJ, peacock skirt, Jul'82 - Dawn Olanick *charges*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, estimated year of death aside. Could it be possible she is a death from years ago and was somehow preserved and/or moved at some point?

Cynthia Constantine was 15 went missing in 1969. But, she fits the height and weight. She also was wearing a gold cross. Shes from Oakdale, NY which is less than 5 miles from Long Island which has been ID'ed as where the girl was from. Also, according to a princess doe page, they state her front two teeth are darker, which Cynthia's front tooth was also darker.

http://letsfindthem.wordpress.com/2...se-disappearance-of-cynthia-dawn-constantine/

The NAMUS ruleouts list is pretty short:

Donna Barnhill 1967 North Carolina
Lynn Burdick Burdick Unknown Massachusetts
Teresa HAMMON 1963 California
Tammy Mahoney 1961 New York
Toni McNatt-Chiappetta 1967 Pennsylvania
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Eleanor Parker 1962 Louisiana
Kathryn Quackenbush 1964 Maryland
Michele Reidenbach 1964 Pennsylvania
Debra Vowell 1957 California
Karen Zendrosky 1963 New Jersey

https://identifyus.org/cases/1513

I know it's a long shot, but I've submitted Mary Jo Lee Long as a PM for Princess Doe. Rocky (Doe Network) told me the PM has never been suggested before & it's being looked into. Seeing as Mary spontaneously left MN for CA, it tells me she had means to travel, so she could have went anywhere. (She's missing 02/22/1981)
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/long_mary.html

I know it's a long shot, but I've submitted Mary Jo Lee Long as a PM for Princess Doe. Rocky (Doe Network) told me the PM has never been suggested before & it's being looked into. Seeing as Mary spontaneously left MN for CA, it tells me she had means to travel, so she could have went anywhere. (She's missing 02/22/1981)
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/long_mary.html

Amber 1, Here is a side by side of Princess doe and Mary, I see some similarities

21820165 Princess Doe computer reconstruction.jpg long_mary.jpg

Hi everybody,

Just bumping this thread up, and providing some info -

I have been in contact with LE over the past several weeks for an upcoming nonfiction book regarding Princess Doe.

For those who haven't seen the few replies that mention this, Diane Dye was conclusively and without a doubt ruled out as being Princess Doe in 2003 through DNA testing. One post on here said that the DNA tests were "inconclusive", but that is not the case. Her dental comparison was inconclusive back in 1983, but the DNA shows, without a doubt, that Princess Doe is not related in any way to anyone birthed by Diane Dye's mother.

As for the composites, and I cannot stress this enough, it has to be taken into account that up until the recent CT scan digital composite, the multiple composites that were made for Princess Doe heavily relied on the imagination of the artists performing the work. This info comes straight from LE. Princess Doe's face was obliterated and nearly completely decomposed at the time she was found. As many of you can see, there have been several composites drawn up for Princess Doe, each looking considerably different from the last. LE has expressed their dissatisfaction to me regarding the composite drawing done which shows Princess Doe smiling. The teeth are inaccurate, not to mention, no one knows what Princess Doe's true smile looked like, and the hair is represented as being too close to blonde. Princess Doe had dark brown hair, which is evident in the ME photos. While comparisons between the blonde smiling Princess Doe composite and other missing girls have lead to some very interesting leads, please keep in mind that composites are not the final say on what she looked like. Far from it. LE is in agreement with each other that the most recent 3D digital composite made from a CT scan of Princess Doe's skull is most likely the most accurate composite to date.

As for the questions regarding a rape kit, one could not be performed due to decomp.

As for the questions regarding her blood and blood alcohol content - the initial reports regarding Princess Doe having alcohol in her system were misleading. The fact is this - Princess Doe's blood had literally fermented due to decomp. Also, Princess Doe's blood type has never positively been determined. Initial reports of Princess Doe having type "O" blood, as seen on a well-known poster of her, were, according to LE, "guess work".

Regarding eye color - Princess Doe's eye color could not be determined due to decomp. According to LE, there was nothing left of her eyes.

Regarding the questions about Princess Doe giving birth or not - According to LE, the forensic anthropologists who examined Princess Doe concluded that she had never given birth based on the size of her birth canal.

Regarding her ears - several reports mention one ear being double pierced, the other being single pierced. The fact is this - one of Princess Doe's ears was missing, due either to the blows her head took or to decomp (most likely both). When she was found, only one ear remained, and that one was double-pierced.

Regarding nail polish - According to several reports, only one of Princess Doe's hands had fingernail polish. When I spoke with LE, the recollection was that both hands had polished nails.

I hope this helps.

Any chance you got a more comprehensive rule out list? The NAMUS ones are always limited and I am not sure the website on Princess Doe has been updated recently (please correct me if I am wrong)

Any chance you got a more comprehensive rule out list? The NAMUS ones are always limited and I am not sure the website on Princess Doe has been updated recently (please correct me if I am wrong)

"Last updated on 3/18/2014 at 5:15 am" - princessdoe.org

I think the update was for the website but not the possible matches. Alison Marie Mims is still listed as a possible match (or "No" for not ruled out), but there is no way she is a match because her remains were found in the Arizona desert a few years ago (in 2009 or 2010). Her murderer was the drunk wedding guest she drove home that night. It would be nice to see an updated list, Namus list is limited and the website Prince Doe.org is not updated for PM rule outs.

I think the update was for the website but not the possible matches. Alison Marie Mims is still listed as a possible match (or "No" for not ruled out), but there is no way she is a match because her remains were found in the Arizona desert a few years ago (in 2009 or 2010). Her murderer was the drunk wedding guest she drove home that night. It would be nice to see an updated list, Namus list is limited and the website Prince Doe.org is not updated for PM rule outs.

That would be something to mention to Travis (Pdoe), the webmaster.

If anyone on here has a list of ruled out matches that are not reflected as being ruled out on princessdoe.org, please post or forward to Travis (Pdoe).

Hi everyone. I put this together today using all of the images that I have collected. Hopefully it will be of some use.

2czddoy.jpg

Does anyone here happen to have a copy of Princess Doe's appearances on America's Most Wanted and/or Psychic Detectives?

If anyone on here has a list of ruled out matches that are not reflected as being ruled out on princessdoe.org, please post or forward to Travis (Pdoe).

I have already done this months ago, twice.

I think the website is, but the PM list is not. They had it under construction for awhile, but I can tell it has not been updated in years.

I think the website is, but the PM list is not. They had it under construction for awhile, but I can tell it has not been updated in years.

I'll be sure to pass it along to Travis next time I speak with him (if he doesn't read it on here first). I have at least half a dozen rule outs to forward to him.

I'll be sure to pass it along to Travis next time I speak with him (if he doesn't read it on here first). I have at least half a dozen rule outs to forward to him.

Wonderful, thank you! I look forward to seeing the updated list of rule-outs!

Hi everyone,
I traveled to Cedar Ridge Cemetery this past Tuesday to pay my respects to the Princess and conduct more research.

This is the spot where she was discovered as it appears today -

seauep.jpg

Her grave, only yards away from where her body was found -

omiz7.jpg

21bvmns.jpg

91jq4x.jpg

A memorial stone placed immediately to the left of the Princess -

29geumd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics