GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tru Value car repair on certain sides of the street indicate whether the repairs are done.
He went to Tru Value and a car wash to wash the truck, then went to Casey's to get GAS.

He filled the truck up with GAS, well he didn't fill it up all the way because he didn't have enough money. Remembers 9.28 gallons, but not the price, says BS. Ah, Jodi, Jodi.

GASoLINE!

Recess for the day.

Someone said "Quit saying OK at the end........" and then I couldn't hear the rest.

Anyone else hear that?

Wow, they start at 8:30 in the morning and hold court on Fridays!!!

Brett did that day seemed like a "pretty good idea". So I guess killing your wife was also a pretty good idea?

This defendant isn't fooling me, he sounds (bleep).

remembers 9.8 gallons of gas into the truck but not the price of gas or total sale...

Yeah. Kinda reminds me of some other clown who filled up 5 gallon gas cans, except in this case it was to torch the place AFTER the murder. I bet she wishes she had thought of that.

Every time I hear KLATC and Seacat
it makes me think of
KIISFM and Seacrest

:scared:

O/T - I met Ryan Seacrest when he was at STAR98.7. His office STANK to high heaven. Old food or something. This was before he was so famous. With him, things are just now quite what they seem...not just his office. :wink:

Kansas media needs a Rachel Fugate (from Orlando http://www.tlolawfirm.com/Bio/RachelFugate.asp)
to file a motion to show this defendant's face.

I have never heard of a defendant taking the stand and cameras not allowed to show their face.

:facepalm:

I agree. If there's cameras in the courtroom.....show your stupid face. I'm not even sure I agree with giving witnesses the option.

Oh yeah HLN is playing the defendant's non face testimony.

Can't we even get a little Darryl Brewer hand shot of the defendant???? :sigh:

I am left feeling a little unsatisfied from Mr. Seacat's testimony so far.....I hope it picks up tomorrow. But he has covered that pesky torching of the hard drives and the throwing away of the cell phones....and laid the foundation that he did not have enough money to buy all the gas the truck needed to be full.........so no money for gas cans full to burn other stuff like the house down.

Geez, can this guy be anymore, I don't know, can't think of a word to describe him!

I am left feeling a little unsatisfied from Mr. Seacat's testimony so far.....I hope it picks up tomorrow. But he has covered that pesky torching of the hard drives and the throwing away of the cell phones....and laid the foundation that he did not have enough money to buy all the gas the truck needed to be full.........so no money for gas cans full to burn other stuff like the house down.

Geez, can this guy be anymore, I don't know, can't think of a word to describe him!

Right, GAS was so expensive at that time. He is hitting every point the Prosecutor can nail him on.

Judge just did the defense a favor. They really need some practice. This guy is toast. Will it be the female prosecutor? She seems really good.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-jab-brett-seacat-trial-thursday-testimony-20130606,0,514030.story

LISTEN LIVE: Brett Seacat taking the stand in his own defense

"Seacat said he asked a secretary for the projector April 29, 2011, a day before Vashti's death."

"What I needed was to examine something, an actual exercise I had done as part of financial crimes," he told the jury. "I was showing how a false social security card was made."

Why didn't KWCH file a motion to show the douche bag alleged murderer's face while on the stand???

Things I'll never understand :sigh:

Why didn't KWCH file a motion to show the douche bag murderer's face while on the stand???

Things I'll never understand :sigh:

Because it's Kansas law that people on the witness stand get that choice. I know, it sucks. BUT, he could have chosen no audio, too........

I agree. If there's cameras in the courtroom.....show your stupid face. I'm not even sure I agree with giving witnesses the option.

Me either, and it's this guy's trial, he's being filmed all of the rest of the time, why did the judge agree to let the camera be off just because he's on the stand?

A Liar! Is that the word you're searching for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie