UK - Murdering Child Abusing Wife Swapping Witches On Trial

You have been spotlighted on Twitter!
Tricia Griffith ‏@websleuths
UK Murdering Child Abusing Wife Swapping Witches On Trial: These two Pensioners are giving Pagans a bad name. ...

These two Pensioners are giving Pagans a bad name.

Peter Petrauske and Jack Finch are on trial for murder and abusing children.

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/new...t__claim_in_witches_coven_sexual_abuse_trial/

Is wife swapping a crime? Is there not "husband swapping"?

Photo of Mr. Petrauske at link.
Mr Petrauske looks equal parts put upon and forlorn, in that pentagram-wielding pose of his. One could add, "and pathetic." Yet having read that article I have no idea if the indecent assault and rape charges might be true. Well - they might; yes, perhaps.

Gah, and I don't even have Twitter. Is this a good thing?

Blessed Be
You're definitely in the big leagues now! Not sure if it holds true always, but usually posts in the Crimes in the News forum get a tweet. I'd re-tweet it but my "followers" are few and far between.

Still perplexed over whether Coven Boy here is guilty, or is a victim of the sort of hysteria anything involving the word "witchcraft" seems to produce in the public at large. I wonder if this is equally the case in Britain as it is in the U.S.

He looks as if he's just braked too hard in his Mini-Cooper and that, consequently, his special pentagram-look steering wheel has come off in his hands as a result of the jolt.

Somewhere, Aleister Crowley is not a bit impressed.

Excellent. That paints the picture in words.

Hey, anyone with the moniker "German Pete" posing like that is surely going to cause a stir.

No, no we shouldn't dare breathe the names Crowley or Williamson. My DD would have a fit if she saw that.

Dang, this link has all about the murder of the guy named in the first link. Peter Solheim. Sure enough German Pete there weighs in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-394223/Sex-witchcraft-murder-Druid.html

Hysteria I would say abounds, and probably in that case justifiably. His body was in some seriously bad shape.

Much of the article discusses the Robes and such that is used in worship. I think a "Horn Rimmed g_b" helmet comes into play. Then again I'm Catholic so the Robes and stoles and "hats" don't throw me off.

Dang, this link has all about the murder of the guy named in the first link. Peter Solheim. Sure enough German Pete there weighs in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-394223/Sex-witchcraft-murder-Druid.html

Hysteria I would say abounds, and probably in that case justifiably. His body was in some seriously bad shape.

Much of the article discusses the Robes and such that is used in worship. I think a "Horn Rimmed g_b" helmet comes into play. Then again I'm Catholic so the Robes and stoles and "hats" don't throw me off.
Wow, feature length article. Mail has pruned down its content over these last six years.
"He became very taken by the gods Oden and Thor and was definitely veering towards the dark side of magic."
(smh) "Yes. Yes, we've all been there. Except we knew that it was spelled O-d-i-n."

Actually had a friend whose big white dog was named Odin. Quite an unmagical beast, him. (Both dog and friend.)

You're definitely in the big leagues now! Not sure if it holds true always, but usually posts in the Crimes in the News forum get a tweet. I'd re-tweet it but my "followers" are few and far between.

Still perplexed over whether Coven Boy here is guilty, or is a victim of the sort of hysteria anything involving the word "witchcraft" seems to produce in the public at large. I wonder if this is equally the case in Britain as it is in the U.S.
BBM

A couple of years back a group of junior doctors from the BMA (British Medical Association) compared homeopathy to witchcraft in argument that NHS funds shouldn't be used for it so I'd say the negative connotation translates here as well.

For arguably one of the world's oldest religions, imo, it seems almost globally misunderstood and/or misconstrued.

*In best Kirk voice:*
Can't... respond.. too many things.. to rant about... head explosion... imminent...

I could so make a rant about the blatant hypocrisy regarding religious prejudice/law/the media. But if I do that, it may seem like I'm sticking up for a pack of total sickos. So I won't.

Good they're locked away. I hope they stay there.

Am I the only one who smells a rat about this case?

(I'd predict a conviction over turned in about five years or so, but wouldn't want to be accused of witchcraft).

I agree, wellsaid Ausgirl.

glad the faux pagans are where they belong. I will say no more as the need to defend my religious beliefs does not extend here. Thankfully the folks here tend to be critical thinking, enlighted and interested rather than buying to the hysteria. Not one person has tried to persecute me here :)

tlcya, I agree there's a LOT of respect here at WS - I know there's a huge proportion of members here who are deeply religious, but I've only once seen anyone act in an ignorant and aggressive manner toward others' beliefs. I think for a place with so many thousands of members from all walks of life, that is an incredible achievement on everyone's behalf.

Really makes me proud to be a member here.

Am I the only one who smells a rat about this case?

(I'd predict a conviction over turned in about five years or so, but wouldn't want to be accused of witchcraft).

Cappuccino, I'm really interested in what you meant by 'smell a rat' - can you elaborate a little bit? Why would the conviction be overturned? I feel like I've missed something!

I took Capp to mean that perhaps they were tried as witchs rather than as pervs

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts