Identified! OR - Cave Junction, 'Annie Doe' WhtFem UP10929, 16-20, Redwood Hwy, Aug'71 - Annie Lehman

i'm trying to get better pictures :innocent:

except for the age-but since the remains were skeletal there could be a discrepancy. The time frame is right and so is the area-I would DEFINITELY go ahead and contact the Doe Network with the info-good catch Khavna!

gatetrekker44 said:
except for the age-but since the remains were skeletal there could be a discrepancy. The time frame is right and so is the area-I would DEFINITELY go ahead and contact the Doe Network with the info-good catch Khavna!
yeah i know they even look the same! Debra's case is my 'pet-case' the age on the doe itself could be wrong you know! i just need a little more proof firstly but thanks for your feedback

actually the time frame is eerily correct as well as the height, weight and look how do you contact the doe network? :truce:

Does look like a good match...here is why it might not be:

Jane Doe
  • The victim was discovered on August 19, 1971 in Josephine County, Oregon
  • Estimated Date of Death: July 1, 1971
totally agree w/ you but..the clothing on the body...
Lovable bra (size 34-B); blue Wrangler jeans (size 13-14 misses slim);
Debra T. Psholka

Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 125 lbs. (57 kg

The size of her jeans, though, makes me think it is not a match...she was only 12 when she went missing and probably not that size but who knows....I still think you should consult the DoeNetwork. The age differance may not be that significant due to decompostion.

only because her estimated time of death is eerily the same time frame that Debra went missing, her jean size could be way out however, i've known some 12 year olds to wear bigger jeans so they can be baggy and 'cool' same with the bra size some girls develop more than others and being 12 is no exception
how do you contact the doenetwork? :banghead:

Debra and the Jane Doe share the same height, weight and eerily (to me at least) the same facial structure and looks (exspecially the hair colour) :dance:

Khavna said:
only because her estimated time of death is eerily the same time frame that Debra went missing, her jean size could be way out however, i've known some 12 year olds to wear bigger jeans so they can be baggy and 'cool' same with the bra size some girls develop more than others and being 12 is no exception
how do you contact the doenetwork? :banghead:

Debra and the Jane Doe share the same height, weight and eerily (to me at least) the same facial structure and looks (exspecially the hair colour) :dance:
does any of the clothing found with the remains match what this child had on the night she went missing? seems like the patholigest deemed the remains to be approx. 19 yrs old or there and about? if dental and dna is available for both of these findings could any of that be used? contacting the doe network might be a good idea, or even the le agency handeling this childs case might get things going. one more question for some of you sleuthers. where was joseph edward duncan at that time frame, and how old would he have been around that time?

dannyodie said:
does any of the clothing found with the remains match what this child had on the night she went missing? seems like the patholigest deemed the remains to be approx. 19 yrs old or there and about? if dental and dna is available for both of these findings could any of that be used? contacting the doe network might be a good idea, or even the le agency handeling this childs case might get things going. one more question for some of you sleuthers. where was joseph edward duncan at that time frame, and how old would he have been around that time?
I have not a clue what clothes Debra was wearing at the time she was missing, i have looked for these and have come up with nothing at all :banghead: the 19 year old age is an estimate they have not concluded what her real age is yet. :) there is dental records for Debra but no DNA i don't think. to me i think there is a possibility it could be her :angel:

i have looked at the websites of national missing children and the charley project to locate a case in 1971 of a missing person round the same age as the Doe there is NO match not even a slight resemblance NOTHING to any missing persons case in Oregon :snooty:

so there is a possibilty that she came from california (afterall she was found near the Oregon-California border) and she had some clues on her that she was from California as well

I'm not so sure about that pant size and the weight. I've never heard of a size 13/14 slim and pant sizes are usually either odd for junior sizes or even for misses sizes. If a girl were size 14, she could have weighed up to 150 lbs. Back then in 1971, girls wore jeans that fit with the bell bottom legs. Surely there are records of what the little girl was wearing when last seen and what sizes she wore especially in bra and pants.

yes there will be records of what she was wearing, however where are they? i cannot find any at all :banghead:

Did you find out how to contact Doe network? They look similar enough not to feel like your bothering anyone.

mom3dd said:
Did you find out how to contact Doe network? They look similar enough not to feel like your bothering anyone.
No i didn't because noone will help by telling me how to do this for me :doh: what do you mean by the last statement?

I think this is how you submit potential matches:

Go to to www.doenetwork.us

Click on Contact Us. (in left hand column)

Click on Potential Match Database (in the first box, last link in left column)

Click on Rocky Wells

thank-you anthrobones i have submitted it into the doenetwork so i'm just waiting for a reply from them some time soon. goosh i hope i'm right and have finally found her

ohh, joseph edward duncan would have been 8 years old when she went missing, i very much doubt that he had anything to do with her disaperance at all, although you can get child-killers nowadays

Was there any resolution to this potential match. I apologize if it has already been posted somewhere.

I am a newbie at this but I've been looking at the UID in Josephine Co. Oregon.

Thanks!
Michelle

There is a lady who went missing around this time and i just read an article stating that they had found a body 2 months after she went missing and that they were collecting to dna to see if it is her. The question i have is if they found this body 2 months after she went missing in 1971 which is the way the article read,what took so long?There is a video at the link that shows her but it's kinda hard to tell and this is the only doe i could find from Oregon is the one you posted above.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/45840667.html

http://www.lbth.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?U200400004S

There is no Namus file on this person that I can find.

Found in Oregon, 1971.

Possible Match:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shelton_sue.html

Martha Sue Shelton.

The picture in the reconstruction is showing her with reddish hair, but her hair is described as brown in the description. The picture in her missing/Charley Project profile is not a good picture.

What struck me: The rings.....both described as Ring with blue stone and braided silver band and regular band ring was also located. Im not sure what the initials in the ring might stand for.Its exactly as it is in Charley. Also, the missing report and the Jane Doe report say the deceased had highlights in her hair.

Has anyone else heard anything on either of these cases? Since its not in Namus I cant see if anyone has submitted anything. I have not submitted anything but would love to see pictures of the rings.

Starburst,
It looks like a good possibility to me!
I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable posters will be in to check it out soon!

I wonder if her missing husband may even be close by to where her remains were found.
The car was never recovered. I wonder if local waters were searched for the car and if his remains might be in the car.

So many questions...

Thanks for the possible Match, it looks promising !! :)

ETA: Wow, the UID was found in OR. If this is a match her husband could be anywhere as well.

Yes he very well could be, however, my theory was I wonder if they got into a spat, he killed her, and panickd and decided to run. Oregon, on way to Canada. He may be alive and well and just hiding. Would be worth a search back to where she was found, if it was her.

Has anyone followed up on this possible match or heard if anyone is investigating this possibility? Just curious! Thanks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back