Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking it was just a statement, to differentiate between tossed into the bag willy-nilly...and kind of made more of than it was meant. JMO

You're probably right. I just can't picture someone "making her" take her clothes off and fold them neatly putting them in the bag. Willy-nilly yes but neatly folded?

I hope LE collected names and checked crimis on the male farm workers that traveled to or left the fields near her home around the time that Sierra walked to and from her bus stop.

How many farm workers in California are undocumented or carry false documentation? Many? A small percentage? (Sorry, I have no knowledge. I live in an area where the ATM machines have always offered a language choice of English, Polish, Italian, and Russian. They only added Spanish to the list in the last few years.)

Having crimes records on the farm workers is literally impossible to do unless the committed a crime in the US and then they should be deported or jailed here. I don't want to come across as sounding like I am picking on a group because I have heard good things about them, but there are always bad eggs where ever you go. The fact that illegal immigrants commonly use false documentation and can change names easily keeps them hard to track. We don't know if they have a criminal record in Mexico and if they are deported for an offense they can come back. Here is a article that is interesting http://farmworkersforum.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/rape-in-the-fields-a-silent-epidemic/

My thinking is based on what i heard, that Sierra packed nothing neatly, that the folded clothes became a big deal because it wasn't something Sierra usually did. That's my thinking on why the "neatly folded" was mentioned. That it was told to or pics shown to the mom and she said Sierra wouldn't fold like that. If it was something she always did, i don't see why it became an issue. The fact that she had clothes in her bag would be important but not that they were neatly folded. JMO

My thinking is based on what i heard, that Sierra packed nothing neatly, that the folded clothes became a big deal because it wasn't something Sierra usually did. That's my thinking on why the "neatly folded" was mentioned. That it was told to or pics shown to the mom and she said Sierra wouldn't fold like that. If it was something she always did, i don't see why it became an issue. The fact that she had clothes in her bag would be important but not that they were neatly folded. JMO

It was my impression that the media asked about the condition of the clothes in the bag, and that LE was trying to answer with getting into forensic-type issues...but who knows. I hope we do know, someday.

It's never been clear to me about the clothes. I originally was thinking it was a second set but now i'm leaning toward them being what she wore that morning and there was a female involved who folded them and put them in the bag. Maybe it was leaked originally that there was urine on them. That would make more sense if she had worn them.

It's never been clear to me about the clothes. I originally was thinking it was a second set but now i'm leaning toward them being what she wore that morning and there was a female involved who folded them and put them in the bag. Maybe it was leaked originally that there was urine on them. That would make more sense if she had worn them.

True. I think someone else would have had to fold them. Could you imagine how terrified Sierra would have been, hands shaking, hysterical, folding her clothes neatly. I don't think she could have.

The only thing is, I can't see the car stopping long enough for her to remove her clothes and fold them and put them into the bag...which it would have had to do, since the bag was found relatively close by. I mean close in terms of miles, as far as driving along a road? Seems to me the bag would have been found many miles away if she was being forced to remove her clothes while the car was moving, as I doubt she would do it very quickly, and I also just can't see loitering in the area any longer than necessary...JMO

The only thing is, I can't see the car stopping long enough for her to remove her clothes and fold them and put them into the bag...which it would have had to do, since the bag was found relatively close by. I mean close in terms of miles, as far as driving along a road? Seems to me the bag would have been found many miles away if she was being forced to remove her clothes while the car was moving, as I doubt she would do it very quickly, and I also just can't see loitering in the area any longer than necessary...JMO

Maybe they were planted later.

That's what i'm thinking, that the clothes were disposed of later. That would probably mean that the abductor is from around her area or works there.

That's what i'm thinking, that the clothes were disposed of later. That would probably mean that the abductor is from around her area or works there.

Could be...although how stupid, if so. That would be like announcing he is from the area, or at least that he drives that way every day. But maybe it is the kind of thing that could get him caught, if so.

Yes, and if the abductor did dispose of them later then he (?) for some reason wanted police to find them near her house maybe throwing them off because she has been taken far from there? Boy, brave or should I say dumb to come back so close and risk being caught!!

My gut tells me the person/persons who took Sierra knew her somehow through her online activity. Perhaps they had even been stalking her and watching when she left,came home, etc.
I think they planned it, and if they have done this before they may be taunting LE by leaving clues.
I think it's either someone who has done this before or someone that she knew casually and felt safe enough to get a ride. Either way, I think it's someone she knows online.
JMHO.

Please let this baby girl home whoever you are!

If there was more than one, then one of them will tell somebody and eventually it will get out.

I wonder how often criminals lurk on message boards to see if we are getting close? :eek:

I'm reading back in the posts numberred 13xx, long way to go to catch up.

I have a question about the tracking dogs. When LE was searching for Laci Peterson, didn't they have some scent dogs that followed airborne scent and lead to the place where Scott put his boat in the water with Laci's body in it? Did they follow her scent to Scott's office?

Or am I remembering something that didn't happen? Or otherwise screwed it up?

If that did happen with Laci, couldn't that type of dog follow Sierra's scent even if she were taken in a car?

I stand (ready to be) corrected and/or educated.

Um.

The dogs that got all the publicity in the Laci Peterson case are very controversial.

If my loved one went missing and either of those handlers offered to pay me a million dollars if they found my loved one via their work... I'd turn them down. I'd have more important things I would need to do, like actually finding my loved one.

Here's a brief overview of some cases of fraudulent uses of scent dogs that briefly mentions the Peterson case:

http://www.emich.edu/cerns/download.../Fraudulent Use of Canines in Police Work.pdf

Having said all that, it is true that trained dogs can sometimes follow an individual being transported by vehicle. There are all kinds of variables and it tends to be hit or miss.

I have never heard of a reputable, certified dog handler who claimed their dog could do it every time.

You're probably right. I just can't picture someone "making her" take her clothes off and fold them neatly putting them in the bag. Willy-nilly yes but neatly folded?

There are many sexual assault cases where the victim was forced to undress by the perp. The victim folded their clothing neatly, trying to buy time before the perp assaulted them.

I'm not saying that is what happened here but the clothes being neatly folded does not preclude that it was a forced strip during an assault.

Could anybody please remind me what happened with the speculated urine (or other substance??) on the clothes in her bag? Was it animal urine? Or just a rumor? I don't remember. Thanks.

I think I have the show taped. I've got to hear this again. Oh, gad, if she packed and folded her clothes neatly than we are back to square I.

Marlene: "She would borrow things frequently from her friendx and friends would borrow her clothes as well. .As far as my daughter packing a suitcase, nothing was/is usually packed in a neat fashion."

'I better save this tape for prosterity. I recall a nightmare in the Haleigh Cummings a nd the bus stop. NG show was transcribed incorrectly. For years, we had people quoting Neves was at the bus stop.

It appears the transcriber left out the word, "Nothing" after the word, suitcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy