trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend here waits patiently until tomorrow to see if ALV will throw him under the bus again.
Moving-picture-frog-in-the-grass-animated-gif.gif

:lol: Don't you mean into a pot of boiling water? :waitasec:

I think the "friends" equal the exes we've already heard from or the elusive MM. On an extended clip they showed of Sandy on HLN today, I am about 95% sure she said "he" called in the middle of the night etc. I think the friend was a former boyfriend, I don't think Jodi had any friends, just marks and victims.

I find it so strange a woman of her age has had zero female friends show up except for ones she was pretty much forced to align with in jail. The parent tapes are pretty riveting I must admit.
I think "he" was Travis.
Travis had threatened to call her mother.
I always questioned why.
Now I know.
~jmo
but I have goosebumps now!

Sorry if this has been answered, but can the parents' interrogation tapes be used in court? HLN just showed one of JA's mom and the mom says JA has a warped view of her childhood. That JA thought her parents were always snooping through her stuff. Sure doesn't sound like she was really abused in childhood.

Just got my answer from Joey Jackson (not in person, unfortunately). He says they can't be used because they are unduly prejudicial and not relevant to the case. Thanks, Joey! :)

I think "he" was Travis.
Travis ha threatened to call her mother.
I always questioned why.
Now I know.
~jmo

Wow, I hadn't thought that it might have been him. Makes sense.

I think "he" was Travis.
Travis ha threatened to call her mother.
I always questioned why.
Now I know.
~jmo

I'm curious who it was, but I doubt it was TA, she would have said so right then since they were talking about him.

Just got my answer from Joey Jackson (not in person, unfortunately). He says they can't be used because they are unduly prejudicial and not relevant to the case. Thanks, Joey! :)

Gotta love how so much information is held back because it is prejudicial to the defendant.

I love how jurors only get part of the story. Seems sooooo fair.

I wonder if MM and Jodi did and dealt? I wonder if anyone gave Jodi some speed to help her on her way.

ALV may have become suddenly ill today when it dawned on her what she was really doing!

I'm curious who it was, but I doubt it was TA, she would have said so right then since they were talking about him.

Yep, she said she never so much as seen a picture of Travis until after he was murdered.

I am reviewing right before Wilmot calls for sidebar and it sure does look like JA, LaViolet and JW all touch their glasses with their right hand. First Jodie right after JW asks LV if she wants TA to be happy with MiMi. I can't tell if Jodi did this for JW or LV.

Shortly after Nurmi starts to rise to the edge of his seat. LV then touches her glasses with her right hand twice and a minute or two later JW deliberately touches her glasses with her right hand as she lifts them up and down, hers was obvious. She also looks at the clock no less than three times from when Jody touches her glasses.

Jodi's and JW's appeared very obvious, they did not appear to be adjusting. It all looks very coordinated after you watch it a few times.

All my opinion obviously

I swear they did this yesterday as well, Nurmi with the "L" to the nose and glasses and JA pointing to her right. Right after, they asked for a break.

He might have just said he was "a friend" and not left his name...
very ironic either way.

Dumb question but I do not know the answer. Why is it that ALL the evidence is not allowed for the jury to see such as the tapes etc???

Well time to get into the rush hour traffic and head to WalMart.

keep the good posts coming!!!

Don't forget to keep your receipt if you purchase a gas can:floorlaugh:

LOL j/k - have fun at rush hour WallyWorld

I have been in the background since the CA trial and finally came to the conclusion that I will probably be on this site for the rest of my life so why not join the discussion and register :) I will try my best to "add" to the community here!

:welcome:
:floorlaugh:
it took me years to finally get all "legit" here :floorlaugh:
keep posting!!!
(I love your avatar!)

Is this a trick question, or does it have anything to do with the Law of Attraction? Would it be abusive of me to agree? I don't want to be offensive, but on the other hand, it seems reasonable. If I think I am abusive, am I really, or is that dependent on whether someone else perceives it as well? Wait... do I need to keep a journal or is that optional?

As long as you only write positive things in the journal......

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member