Snapped on Oxygen, Jodi Arias, Two Part Episode

I hope part 2 is better, as the first hour is basically stuff those of us who followed the trial know.
Nah! Just as sensational, nothing new- more about Jodi's false allegations like the pedophilia, domestic violence, and some of the sex tapes, rather than the actual evidence of premeditation like the gas cans and the gas stations receipts. They kept using the sound bite of Nurmi saying "maybe she snapped", since it's the title of the show. That really disappointed me, but I didn't have high expectations going in. It wasn't like cases with little publicity where you rely on shows like this to give you the details.
And they kept stating that Travis knew she was coming, let her in, and took the pictures of her "they took pictures of each other". I think Jodi's nudies were selfies set up with a tripod. And they kept teasing that maybe the jury would buy her lies and not convict her...
At least they didn't dwell on Samuels and ALV's testimony, but they said nothing about Dr. DeMarte either.
And they talked about all the books that were written about her- then why did they interviews all those authors???
Oh, and my last beef was that they kept stating how pretty and attractive she was!!!
Too bad Casey Anthony didn't go up against Juan Martinez, would've been a whole different outcome!!!

:seeya:

I watched most of the episodes ...

The best part IMO was the snippets of Juan in action !

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

I watched the second episode. I'm tired of watching re runs. Nothing new there. :( It was tastefully done though.

The only "never seen before" interview(s) was Ryan Burns, and they didn't give him much air time...Well, maybe they included Sky and Chris - but we heard a lot more from them when they were on Tricia's radio broadcast...Wasn't worth it IMO...

They kept referring to her as "the pretty 28-year-old," which irritated the bejeezus out of me, considering she reminds me of a piece of dung.

They kept referring to her as "the pretty 28-year-old," which irritated the bejeezus out of me, considering she reminds me of a piece of dung.

Considering the insulting comparison, I hope you've apologized to dung by now.

They didn't see all of what I saw then. I saw way too much, and it wasn't pretty. :eek:

My dear significant other (who was quite the ladies man before he met me lol)keeps saying, "why do they refer to her as beautiful? She's below average in my book."

I think people keep saying she's pretty is because when dressed up and take away her actions and personality-she wasn't hideous. I tested this theory on my bf and his friends. Didn't tell them anything about the case, just showed them clothed pics of both Jodi and Travis. They said that they looked like any other attractive couple. It's when you consider what Jodi did that makes her ugly. She was way uglier for the trial on purpose. I have also heard that when she wanted to, she could charm people, so that could be a part of it.

I think people keep saying she's pretty is because when dressed up and take away her actions and personality-she wasn't hideous. I tested this theory on my bf and his friends. Didn't tell them anything about the case, just showed them clothed pics of both Jodi and Travis. They said that they looked like any other attractive couple. It's when you consider what Jodi did that makes her ugly. She was way uglier for the trial on purpose. I have also heard that when she wanted to, she could charm people, so that could be a part of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back