Reaction score

1332474956617.jpg
link

iced-tea-chilled-apple-tea-de.jpg
link

Please continue discussion here...

that food is making me hungryy :(

saving myself for getting a dominos on tuesday :woohoo:

Hey, I am first. Thanks for the snacks Harmony.

Well thought I was first but Josie beat me.

hey everyone,

just got back from ER...had cat scan/mri all that stuff...they said it's just a migraine, nothing abormal. i got seen right away but they wouldn't let me leave until the headache was better. first they tried to give me narcotics but i declined b/c i have kids to come home and take care of, so they gave me Reglan which can be used for headaches and it worked really well. i will call neurologist tmw to make appt! glad it's just a migraine and it was nice to have the knowledge that everything is fine in my brain...although my husband might disagree lol

Hope Molly went to the hospital and is doing ok.

Let us know, Mollyandme, when you get back home?

hey everyone,

just got back from ER...had cat scan/mri all that stuff...they said it's just a migraine, nothing abormal. i got seen right away but they wouldn't let me leave until the headache was better. first they tried to give me narcotics but i declined b/c i have kids to come home and take care of, so they gave me Reglan which can be used for headaches and it worked really well. i will call neurologist tmw to make appt! glad it's just a migraine and it was nice to have the knowledge that everything is fine in my brain...although my husband might disagree lol

Migraines are no fun. Glad you are okay Molly. If you can find a dark cool room to lay down in. I will be so glad when all our WSers are back to par. I worry about them.

hey everyone,

Glad to hear that you went and your headache is now gone. Did they do a CT scan and an MRI? It was hard to tell from the way that you posted...

Hope you have a chill evening with hubby and kids and no more headaches.

Please do follow up with the neurologist. If these headaches did not occur when you were pregnant but are coming back, this is something to look into a bit deeper.

glad you are ok molly,nothing worse than feeling like carp and having to look after kids :sigh: take it easy and rest up if you can get a break from the kids. even if it is just for an hour or 2.

Glad peeps enjoyed their football games yesterday.

I used to watch a lot of sports, but football was never one of them. Somehow the game did not excite me. I only started watching (and learning the rules) when I had a son and realized that the Superbowl was one of those bonding things for him with his peers. I gave in and we would watch the Superbowl together so he wouldn't be a nerd with his friends.

This once upon a time die-hard Red Sox fan did not watch their game yesterday. I read in the paper this morning that there was a grand slam in the game!!! Whoa! Redemption from that most horrifying error ever by Bill Buckner in the 1986 world series.

Glad peeps enjoyed their football games yesterday.

I used to watch a lot of sports, but football was never one of them. Somehow the game did not excite me. I only started watching (and learning the rules) when I had a son and realized that the Superbowl was one of those bonding things for him with his peers. I gave in and we would watch the Superbowl together so he wouldn't be a nerd with his friends.

This once upon a time die-hard Red Sox fan did not watch their game yesterday. I read in the paper this morning that there was a grand slam in the game!!! Whoa! Redemption from that most horrifying error ever by Bill Buckner in the 1986 world series.

You missed a great game! My mother was from Boston so I was rooting for them! When she was in school back in the '30's, they could leave school to go to a Red Sox game. Times sure have changed. :)

I feel bad. I bailed on my Dad, who asked me a couple of weeks ago if I would be interested in going with him to help his sister/my aunt with some yard work. I got the sense that he was asking me to come as a buffer.

He told me on Tuesday that he was planning to go yesterday and was I still interested in going? I was having a rough week and replied that I could not give him a definite answer.

Dad called this morning with questions about Mom's final affairs and I asked him about yesterday. His slightly older sister is a character and just does not know when to stop. My poor 81 year old father got put through some very awkward paces yesterday.

He drove for an hour to get to her house. She has a tree growing against her garage and the limbs are now against and over the roof. She wanted my dad to go up on a ladder to cut them down. He told her it wasn't a good idea and suggested she spend the $200 to get it cut down and hauled away. She pushed, but he still said no. She said she was going to get her chain saw to cut it down. :eek:

Keep in mind that their oldest brother is still alive and functioning after suffering from traumatic brain injury sustained when he was standing on the wrong end of a limb while tree trimming. That was more than 15 years ago. I told Dad that when he was telling me all this about Auntie's requests with the tree, all I could think about was what happened to their brother. Dad said the same thing went through his head at the time.

Around 3:30 Dad had enough and was ready to call it a day. His sister started giving him a hard time, saying she usually worked until sundown, to which Dad responded that he had an hour's drive to get back home.

Just because Dad is 81 years old doesn't mean that family dynamics still don't come into play. Behind those 81 years is a boy whose sister always was and always will be four years older than him. All seven siblings are still alive, with Dad the next to the youngest. The unspoken part now is that any one of them could go at any time now and some of them want to be able to look back with no regrets.

I love my Dad. He is such a great person.

Does anyone know if M made it home today?

Good question. I don't know...hope she got home and gets to sleep in her own bed without being woken up by all the comings and goings in a hospital.

hey everyone,

----------

Molly, I am soooo happy to hear this. I was really concerned. :loveyou:

I'll share a little secret with you.

Gcharlie comes from my mom. Her name was Shirley and her first grandchild had difficulty with Grandma Shirley and called her Grandma Charlie instead. So Gcharlie is for Grandma Charlie.

If she knew of WS, she definitely would have been here.

It does make me smile when one of you calls me gcharlie.

Geez Louize there is no one here yet. :floorlaugh: I cant sleep again!
Back to bed for me!! Everyone have a nice day. :loveyou:

I wish it was my bedtime :floorlaugh:

School was off on holiday for a week and I am not liking getting up early again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Geez Louize there is no one here yet. :floorlaugh: I cant sleep again!
Back to bed for me!! Everyone have a nice day. :loveyou:

Awake....heading to class....blergh

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

glad you are ok molly,nothing worse than feeling like carp and having to look after kids :sigh: take it easy and rest up if you can get a break from the kids. even if it is just for an hour or 2.

thank you, i hope your foot is feeling better! yes it is hard w/2 kids at such young ages. its so funny b/c they drive me nuts sometimes but then after an hour away from them i miss them like crazy haha.

anyway, i got an appt w a very good neurologist so im happy about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member