FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #2

I just want them to be able to bring her home. Hoping for an ID quickly.

Wow. That was fast.
I really thought this was going to be Tracy given how close the remains were to the POI's home.

Thinking of Tracy and the Ocasio family this holiday season. :heartbeat:

u82DinV.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-tracy-ocasio-five-year-anniversary-20140525,0,7511116.story

While Americans pause to remember fallen veterans this Memorial Day, the family of Tracy Ocasio is marking another milestone — the fifth anniversary of her disappearance...

Although her parents have "accepted that she's most likely not alive," the woman's father, Joe Ocasio, of Ocoee, said Sunday he would at least like to find what's left of her, and "give her a proper burial."

To find some answers, he said he was considering talking to Hataway. "We can't think that we will never find out," said Ocasio. "Otherwise there's too much despair. We put those thoughts aside and keep going with the hope we'll someday bring her home."

I wish the POI would just confess or confide to a jail-mate already. SARCF helped to search for Tracy years ago. It is hard to believe she has not been found. My thoughts are with her family, especially her Mom and Dad, who are very sweet people.

Is he not a suspect in his best friends disappearance as well and i know he has been mentioned on more then one ocasion in the Jen kesse case also...you add the one he has been convicted of and tracie as well as these other too possibly he's a SK and you then gotta start looking at where he;s been all of his life.

Is he not a suspect in his best friends disappearance as well and i know he has been mentioned on more then one ocasion in the Jen kesse case also...you add the one he has been convicted of and tracie as well as these other too possibly he's a SK and you then gotta start looking at where he;s been all of his life.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-07-22/news/os-chris-george-remains-identified-20110722_1_lake-carter-hataway-and-watters-apopka-police-department

Onda Christopher George's remains have been recovered, details at link above. He was last seen with James Hataway and another man. I agree, there are just too many coincidences with these victims being last seen with Hataway. Thankfully, Rachael Clarke was able to escape his attack and lives to tell her story. We can only hope that there will be closure for Tracy's family.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-hataway-and-watters-apopka-police-department

Onda Christopher George's remains have been recovered, details at link above. He was last seen with James Hataway and another man. I agree, there are just too many coincidences with these victims being last seen with Hataway. Thankfully, Rachael Clarke was able to escape his attack and lives to tell her story. We can only hope that there will be closure for Tracy's family.

Do you know if he said anything to Rachael like killers sometimes do such as your gonna end up like the other people i killer or even named someone they were gonna end up like ...

Do you know if he said anything to Rachael like killers sometimes do such as your gonna end up like the other people i killer or even named someone they were gonna end up like ...

Here is an article about Rachael's testimony:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-03-30/news/os-james-hataway-trial-20110330_1_james-hataway-hataway-home-karen-lowe

From that article (bolding below is mine):

In a demonstration for jurors, Clarke wrapped her hands around Assistant State Attorney Anna Valentini's neck and pushed her chin to one side.

"I told him stop, it hurts. You're hurting me," Clarke recalled.

After a brief struggle Clarke said she was able to slip out of his grip. Hataway lunged at her again, the witness said, this time tightening his hands around her neck. She put her car in park, unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the driver's side door.

She jumped out of the car at the first chance and ran away. Clarke said she screamed as she ran, shouting, "Please help me! This guy is trying to kill me!"

When she fell, Clarke said she felt Hataway grab her by her hair and slam her face into the concrete.

"He told me, 'Don't make me kill you,'" Clarke testified. "I said, 'I'll do whatever you want.'"

Tracy Ocasio has been missing from Ocoee for 6 years
http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...n/2015/5/26/tracy_ocasio_missing_6_years.html
The Ocoee woman's parents, Joe and Liz Ocasio, posted the following message Monday on News 13's Facebook page:

Tracy Ocasio Missing & Taken from Us Since May 26th 2009

Memories...it is surreal that tomorrow marks 6 years since you were taken from us. Not a day goes by without thinking of you. We pray every day that you are in a better place and that one day God will bring us together again.

Please help us keep her name and case alive!

We Love You & Miss You!
Joe & Liz Ocasio

Photos, timeline & more at link.

It's so sad knowing JVH holds all the cards in solving this case. And for what?

I don't quite understand how this went cold. I'm glad JH is stuck in prison though. He's just too often the last person a victim is seem with.

I'm not sure if I'm correct, but when I watched the Disappeared episode on this case, I got the impression Tracy was either lesbian or bisexual. The fact she was engaged to a guy for a couple years and then they broke it off and the fact she seemed to dress a little more tomboy like. I get the impression she might have been more into women at the time of her disappearance and James might have tried hitting on her and when she resisted, he killed her.

I hope Tracy is found someday, so her family can have closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back