CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #8

Thinking of Hasanni today. We haven't forgotten baby boy.

I wonder if there is an age progression photo of Hasanni ... he will be 10.

I understand LE suspected he was murdered but still...

NCMEC age progression...

NCMC1129016e1.jpg

More at link

Where are you Hasanni - hoping for a break so you will be found.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_26307275/tammerlin-drummond-five-years-later-still-no-sign

Five years to the day since Hasanni Campbell was reported missing, the case remains one of the San Francisco Bay Area's big mysteries... But despite efforts to keep Hasanni's story in the public eye, the case has gone stone cold.

Oakland police investigators have not received any recent information that could be of use. Spokeswoman Johnna Watson says the case is "open"...

Five years later, Hasanni is still missing. He would be 11 years old next month.

Thank you to everyone here for keeping the case alive... at least active and still looking for justice for sweet little Hasanni. I really had hope in the beginning that he would be found and this would be solved. So heartbreaking! You are wonderful people to care for Hasanni the way you do- Elepher, Catfancier, Okiegranny and Mysti88c! God bless you all~ Frigga

Hasanni it has been way too long - please let there be a break and you are found.

Hasanni,
I hope there is some news that sheds light on your disappearance.

Thinking of you Hasanni <3

Heartfelt thoughts go out to beautiful little Hasanni's family, along with wishes for a resolution in this case.

Sweet little Hasanni, your smile captured my attention this morning. Thinking of you and praying for an end to your nightmare.

Dear Hasanni,
I regret how mishandled this has all been for you. You deserved so much more than this. Just know you have a lot of people's love now, even if at times it did not feel like it when you were with us.
I will light a candle for you tobight, as even after this time you have not been forgotten.
May peace have found you.

Hasanni, you are not forgotten. It has been a long time but we will not forget.

Has Hasanni been found? Lots of love to him and his family. He is a lovely boy!!!

Blessed be, Hassani. May you be at peace, and may the ones who hurt you be brought to justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back