Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

OK guys who is NTS? I'm either having overload on all the initials floating around here, a blond moment or CRS...lol

Who else besides John Ramsey fits all the clues?

1.) He's done major media interviews in the past.
2.) He's never done a radio interview.
3.) His last interview was in 2008.
4.) Yes, there are people who think he is innocent, but many who think he was involved in JonBenet's death---"disliked by many"
5.) He will be able to tell his side of the story. John has a new book coming out next month, where he will be telling what "really happened" that night.
6.) Tricia said she is stunned that he would go on the show. I think we would all be shocked if John went on WS Radio.
7.) Tricia believes that John was involved in JonBenet's death; she is very open about her opinion on the case. But, she still promises to treat the guest with respect. That would make sense if it were John; I think you're guilty but I'll let you say what you want to say.

Who else besides John Ramsey fits all the clues?

1.) He's done major media interviews in the past.
2.) He's never done a radio interview.
3.) His last interview was in 2008.
4.) Yes, there are people who think he is innocent, but many who think he was involved in JonBenet's death---"disliked by many"
5.) He will be able to tell his side of the story. John has a new book coming out next month, where he will be telling what "really happened" that night.
6.) Tricia said she is stunned that he would go on the show. I think we would all be shocked if John went on WS Radio.
7.) Tricia believes that John was involved in JonBenet's death; she is very open about her opinion on the case. But, she still promises to treat the guest with respect. That would make sense if it were John; I think you're guilty but I'll let you say what you want to say.

I actually think this is the best guess so far!

I actually think this is the best guess so far!

But I would be disappointed because the motive would be a book promo rather than someone that might be motivated to tell the truth.

i feel like i'm on verdict watch....lol
Well don't be holding your breath waiting for a Trivia Contest while the jury is out!

I ain't doin' that again. :floorlaugh:

Besides, iffen I did - then ya'll would figger out who it is just by the trivia questions I would have to ask.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

my-booze.jpg

Noticed Tricia started the thread on John Ramsey's new book and reminded everyone to be respectful. She does have the Special Guest thread (like this thread) posted in that forum too, but it seems to be all over the place, even the Susan Cox forum.

Hmmmm....hhhmmmmm.... my current guess is ellenhawkeye is right.

...Well now Bayou - it seems you and a I have a very similar google-fu (result in google image search)

Suits me!

Also

Oh Come ON now - it's way past late afternoon here - even on the west coast it's a dicey definition...

Tell us already!

Noticed Tricia started the thread on John Ramsey's new book and reminded everyone to be respectful. She does have the Special Guest thread (like this thread) posted in that forum too, but it seems to be all over the place, even the Susan Cox forum.

Hmmmm....hhhmmmmm.... my current guess is ellenhawkeye is right.

O.K., I went on over there to the Jon Benet thread and although they aren't really guessing who the special guest will be (only 1 comment in that thread on that forum), they are definitely commenting on his new book. Ouch!! and Yes, someone asked the question above is he disliked? John Ramsey is very much disliked by alot of people who are posting in that thread. maybe even an understatement. but he does have a few supporters. But, yes, I think he will definitely be the guest for the 7 reasons Eileenhawkeye posted above and my personal visit to his new book thread.

IMO, MOO, etc.

...Well now Bayou - it seems you and a I have a very similar google-fu (result in google image search)

Suits me!

Also

Oh Come ON now - it's way past late afternoon here - even on the west coast it's a dicey definition...

Tell us already!

Well BFMD, dwink up my friend!!!

:waitasec:

hmmmm... who could it be??????

(hey, is that considered baiting?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads