Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

oh man! I was gonna mess with you guys for a little bit!

(shuffles off to parking lot)

Who wins the prize? Someone guessed that way at the beginning I think. So much for Rob Lowe.:maddening:

I searched all the threads about the guest announcement, and it looks like the first person to guess right was liltexans!

I was thinking of Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins, but they have both done radio (and television) interviews in the past. Maybe someone else in Hailey's case, though.

interesting. have to say I haven't followed that case so I'll have to read up before Sunday.

Prepare a barf bag in advance....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=435"]Hailey Dunn - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

my-booze.jpg

Why, yes you may.
I'll have one of each please and I don't drink. LOL.:great:

Billie Dunn (Hailey Dunn's mom)will be my guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Feb. 12.

In addition to Billie we welcome Carrie McGonigle. Carrie is the mother of Amber Dubois, heads up Team Amber, and is a Websleuths member.

LISTEN HERE THIS SUNDAY FEB. 12 8 PM EASTERN, 7 PM CENTRAL, 6 PM MOUNTAIN, AND 7 PM PACIFIC.

Get caught up on Hailey's case by [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=435"]reading here[/ame]
Tricia

:waitasec:

hmmmm... who could it be??????

(hey, is that considered baiting?)

Yes it is. Now stop that. :tipsy:. I couldn't find the shaking finger to point at you.

Off to read up on Billie Dunn.
It was fun you guys. Nerve racking but fun.

Billie Dunn (Hailey Dunn's mom)will be my guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Feb. 12.

In addition to Billie we welcome Carrie McGonigle. Carrie is the mother of Amber Dubois, heads up Team Amber, and is a Websleuths member.

LISTEN HERE THIS SUNDAY FEB. 12 8 PM EASTERN, 7 PM CENTRAL, 6 PM MOUNTAIN, AND 7 PM PACIFIC.

Get caught up on Hailey's case by reading here
Tricia

Your right I'm stunned!!!!

Tricia your shows seem to get better and better and as the times change internet radio will get more and more popular.

I hope Billie can shed some light on Hailey's disappearance and answer some hard questions.

Will there be a "submit your question's" section?

I look forward to the show, and appreciate your extreme dedication to the missing and lost. Websleuths provides so much value to its members which not only includes the many Professionals in so many fields, but the family members that feel comfortable and safe to share as well.

I don't understand why the announcement that Billie Dunn will be on WS radio show, is made on the Caylee Anthony thread!

Makes no sense what so ever.

One thing is for sure, I won't be listening to that liar, who's on probation right now for lying to the police.

I don't understand why the announcement that Billie Dunn will be on WS radio show, is made on the Caylee Anthony thread!

Makes no sense what so ever.

One thing is for sure, I won't be listening to that liar, who's on probation right now for lying to the police.

I think the announcement was made on several Webslesuth forums to get the word out to as many members as possible.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back