Websleuths Radio Feb. 12 Billie Dunn Joins us.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In addition to welcoming Carrie McGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother) we will welcome a very special surprise guest. Can't tell you who just yet but I promise you will want to hear this interview.

CLICK HERE To listen to the show.

Tricia
PS. I will announce on Friday the name or our guest :)

Please let it be SB. . .please let it be SB! :please:

Hmmm....my guess is that:

It's someone who doesn't a connection to any specific case since the OP was posted in many forums.

And I don't think it's a relative of a crime victim, because I don't think they would be introduced as a surprise guest.

NANCY GRACE? :D

Carrie has been very much involved with Hailey Dunn's case so my guess would be someone connected to that particular case but then again she's also very much a missing person's advocate so......

My next guess would be either JT or BS.

We're going to find out today, right? Please. The suspense is killing me. :floorlaugh:

Hmmm....my guess is that:

It's someone who doesn't a connection to any specific case since the OP was posted in many forums.

And I don't think it's a relative of a crime victim, because I don't think they would be introduced as a surprise guest.

NANCY GRACE? :D

Don't think so but if it is :what:

ok well apparently it's nobody connected to Lisa Irwin case.

Next.....:waiting:

akkkkkk. Who is the special guest?

Whoever it is is someone who many are upset with and who has not given a long interview in quite some time.

Who would this be? Tricia, its friday . . .

akkkkkk. Who is the special guest?

Whoever it is is someone who many are upset with and who has not given a long interview in quite some time.

Who would this be? Tricia, its friday . . .

Why do you say it's someone many are upset with? :waitasec:

Billie Dunn (Hailey Dunn's mom)will be my guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Feb. 12.

In addition to Billie we welcome Carrie McGonigle. Carrie is the mother of Amber Dubois, heads up Team Amber, and is a Websleuths member.

LISTEN HERE THIS SUNDAY FEB. 12 8 PM EASTERN, 7 PM CENTRAL, 6 PM MOUNTAIN, AND 7 PM PACIFIC.

Get caught up on Hailey's case by [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=435"]reading here[/ame]
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back