The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
The Doe Network:
Case File 137UFTX

137UFTX.jpg

Victim's Ring
Unidentified White / Hispanic Female

• The victim was discovered on September 10, 1990 in Brazoria County, Texas.
  • Estimated Date of Death: 6 months - 1 year
Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 16 - 22 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 4'10" - 5'2"
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: The victim possibly had a tumor on her knee.
  • Dentals: Dental information available
  • DNA: IN CODIS
  • Jewelry: A gold band with 6 clear stones, 2 thin silver bands, a silver band with a scroll design, a Robert E. Lee High School ring (1975), a silver ring with a turquoise unicorn and a pearl-beaded bracelet.
137UFTX1.jpg
137UFTX2.jpg

Victim's Rings
Case History
The victim was located on a pile of debris at the end of a Brazoria County road on September 10, 1990
The skeleton was found by an Alvin man who had pulled off the highway to find a place to urinate. He stepped behind a barricade and saw a skull in an old tire.
Authorities beleive the rings are the clue to solving the case. Three rings were on the skeleton's fingers. One was silver with a scroll design, another had a turquoise unicorn on it. But investigators think the 1975 Lee High School ring probably has the best chance of leading to her identity. A jeweler told investigators the ring was a size 9 1/2 and had been resized twice. The person it fit was probably about 175 pounds. She would have been far too young for the 1975 class ring to be hers. It could have been given to her by an aunt, an older sister, by anybody.
The company that made Lee High School's rings doesn't have records from 1975. The Lee class of 1975 probably had about 150 girls. Authorities would like to hear from any of the girls who lost a ring or gave it to somebody else. An ornate "L" inlaid in the blue stone could have stood for the owner's last name or for Lee High School.
No traces of drugs were found in the bone marrow.

Do you think the police have thought to post about this on somewhere like classmates.com, where they have message boards for the alumni? Maybe whoever owned the ring will recognize it? I made up an account at that school, my first name being Couldthisring last name Belongtoyou. In my profile, I explained who I was and what I was looking for and left my email address for anyone who may have info. I only saw 3 people with last name starting with "L". I amtempted to email all three.

Teons, you may have found another solvable case. Is there anything we can do to help you in your search?

Lion

Kezlyn, thank you for the link. I emailed someone from that page about this.

NOTE: I don't see anywhere where the manner of death is stated. So we don't know if LE or the coroner's office has deemed her death accidental, homicide, suicide, natural causes, or undetermined. My guess is that since I don't see a manner of death with the information, Princess Doe's manner of death may be considered to be undetermined. Does anyone know if we can find this out?

Lion

Hi everyone
this is such a great learning process for me- you're so good at this. I wantede to let you know I"ve been poring all morning (since I can't sleep lol) over missing persons reports from texas, and I'm not evgen through the letter "J" yet! My eyesballs are going to fall out of my head!!!

Here's what my technique has been. I think maybe I need some re-direction. If not, then I give you guys a lot of credit. You have such patience.

I look at the gender, then the year. For example, this princess is female, found in 1990. She was dead about a year, so that puts us at 1989, with a "disappearance" date range of about (let's just say) 1987-1989. But I don't rule out 1986, just in case, and do a search for 1986-1990. Missing people during that time period, then I look at females reported missing, and since we have a pretty good idea/evidence that she was young, I go that route.
THERE ARE SO MANY MISSING. ANd since this person's ring is so specific to texas, I am looking in just TEXAS. Holy cow, guys- this is unreal.Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can narrow my search? Does anyone else use my gender/date technique?

I knew when I came to this site a couple of years ago that there are millions of people who go missing, but this is mind boggling.

thanks again
MG

Dang, I wish I had $28 to buy the yearbook for 1975 for Robert E. Lee High on the website below. It could be very interesting.

Saber 1975 Vol. 13 Robert E. Lee High School

Format: Hardcover
Book condition: Very Good+
Jacket condition: No Jacket

Houston, Texas, 1975. This is a year book from Robert E. Lee Highschool in Houston, TX from 1975. The book is in very good + condition, there are no autographs from the previous owner, light edge wear, and light soiling. . Cloth w/ Gilding. Very Good+/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.

http://www.biblio.com/books/39023154.html

Dang, I wish I had $28 to buy the yearbook for 1975 for Robert E. Lee High on the website below. It could be very interesting.

Saber 1975 Vol. 13 Robert E. Lee High School

Format: Hardcover
Book condition: Very Good+
Jacket condition: No Jacket

Houston, Texas, 1975. This is a year book from Robert E. Lee Highschool in Houston, TX from 1975. The book is in very good + condition, there are no autographs from the previous owner, light edge wear, and light soiling. . Cloth w/ Gilding. Very Good+/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.

http://www.biblio.com/books/39023154.html

RKnowley, you rock! Great that you found this. Let's send this to the LE involved, and see if they want to get this. The ring came from that class--that is fact, isn't it? It is a very good lead, and that yearbook should have all of the 75 class, male and female. How do I find out which LE is handling her case. I will send it to them, if I can find the correct LE info to send it to.

Although, it is possible that the ring was stolen by some thief from the original owner and given to a girlfriend, our Princess Doe, or some other scenario could have occurred where the original owner did not know Princess Doe, it is possible the two knew each other.

Geesh, I am thinking about buying the book myself.

Lion

Thank you for contacting LE with the yearbook information. Hopefully we can find out who this Princess Doe is. At least we are trying our best.

Robyn

Good idea RKnowly. You have a lot of good ideas. And, I will call LE and Missing Persons tomorrow with the yearbook info.

Lion

Legend,
I would love to have your input or theories if you have any ideas? With everyone working together we should be able to come up with something.

i am gonna keep reading this thread...you guys are amazing!

I am so impressed with you all! I am so proud to be a part of the websleuths team. It is amazing what you can come up with when you have so many minds working together. I posted this case on a few other sites about unsolved crimes, with links to this thread also. And when I posted at classmate.com, I used the picture of the ring as my profile pic, hoping someone would see it and email me. I did the same thing at reunion.com. Are there any other sites that you all think may be helpful? I added it to myspace, but since it is frequented by a younger crowd, I don't know if it will do much good.

Thank you teons; but, it was you who has set a golden example for many--to go the extra step and actually work proactively and diligently to solve a case.

Lion

From what I can tell, the graduating class was small. There are a few listed as "missing" because no one knows where they are. I can start checking the social security death index with those names and see if anything comes up? I also found a place called ReunionTeam that helped plan the reunions for Robert E Lee classes 1976 and 1974, maybe they would give us the email addresses of the people that they worked with? They may remember something that could help. It's a long shot but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail