Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a utility box, and the next home down has a fire hydrant.

It appears to have a raised portion that almost appears to be a reflection, but I think it's the shape of it.

this was the picture of the day on his FB page. Some who runs it, posts pictures of Kyron almost every day.

this was the picture of the day on his FB page. Some who runs it, posts pictures of Kyron almost every day.

I believe that picture was taken in front of or near his mother's house in Medford. He was in a pop up tent trailer of some kind.

If Kyron is alive and being abused/tortured, etc...I am not really sure what to wish for him...unless he can be found very soon.

To those of you who feel he is alive AND that TH is also guilty...what do you think she would have done with him that would make Kyron be okay right now? Do you really believe she found some "good caring people" to take him as their own? To me, IF she is guilty, he is probably not alive. If he is alive, she is probably not guilty. JMOJMOJMO

Thanks for expressing your opinion. I did live next door to Desiree. Whether or not you are friendly with your neighbors is immaterial here. In our neighborhood, neighbors DO interact, so Desiree's lack of interaction was very noticeable. Tony took my son fishing on his boat. My daughter took care of Ernie, Tony's dog (not Kyron's, as the media said. Another tidbit they got wrong), multiple times when he & D would go on vacation. We were not just neighbors who would nod in passing. Do you ever wonder why Desiree gave up custody of her older son or why she thought it was better for him to stay with a different person than herself? I never said that she didn't have a health issue that contributed to Kaine taking care of Kyron, but what was the reason she gave her oldest son to her other ex-husband to take care of?

Please don't try to paint me as a gossip who doesn't know what she's talking about or someone who disliked Desiree because she didn't acknowledge my pregnancy. That's silly. Granted, I can see how my comment could be perceived as me being a petty person who was upset that one of my neighbors didn't acknowledge my pregnancy. That wasn't how it was, but it's my fault for using that as an example. Also, I didn't take second-hand information from my teenager ~ he merely reminded me of how D's boys interacted more with Tony (who was not married to D at the time) than their mother, but I did see that for myself.

I shared some of my opinions, which are based off what I know. I opted to not share more than I did, and I opted to not say a word until someone said they couldn't reconcile a mother being willing to walk away from their child (referring to Terri not having contact with baby K). I said (in my original post pertaining to this) that I could reconcile it by understanding that not every mother really likes being a mom and wants to be with their kids 24/7 & I pointed out that Desiree struck me as that kind of person. I gave some innocuous examples because I don't believe I need to share details that would really paint D in a bad light. I'm sorry my examples struck you as mean-spirited. I wasn't trying to bash Desiree; I was trying to explain why I personally do not feel her depiction in the media is a completely-accurate one and why I have the opinion that she didn't like kids much. Perhaps I did not do a good job of that, but I was trying to walk a line between backing up my opinion and not doing a tell-all on this messageboard. My goal wasn't to bash a hurting mother. It was to explain my opinion regarding theories that were being discussed. As Kimster said, I think we all agree that Desiree has been in hell since Kyron went missing and I truly do feel sad for her about that.

At the end of the day, you can choose to believe what I've shared or you can decide I'm full of hot air. It doesn't change the truth of what I've written. I stand by my opinion & what I observed & experienced as her neighbor.

Thank you... I have often wondered. I too made the decision after personal issues to leave me son in the care of a family member. I have since learned to regret that, my son is still with us, but on horrid crash course. I have also been the step mother of a child that was exremely difficult to deal with, at 12 wetting every bed in the house, not being held accountable to their actions, making separate meals to please them, and all I hoped for was their mother to take an active role. I am an educated strong willed and loving person, but this life pushed me to the edge. I do realize that the person I married was the hinderance and helpless baggage that made me feel as I do, it doesn't change the fact that I felt this way. I held unwavering anger and hatred and disgust... and while I don't necessarily empathise with TH, I can see that people can go over the edge. My only hope is to draw attention to the overall picture, and hopefully bring bby Kyron home and justice prevail.

I cannot get over my gut feeling that somewhere in the truth lies TH, with that said... am not 100% sure she did anything herself, or did anything of her own free or willing mind.. no... it is plausible... but somewhere her name is implicated. Babies DO NOT just vanish. This sweet little boy, no matter who his parents, step parents, grand parents, bio parents are.... needs to be found!!! IDC who you are... bring him home you damaged person. There is still a place for you, you may not feel it, but there is love, and open hearts will find a place for forgiveness. YES there is anger... YES there is hurt. But please please please... he has a father, mother, sister, grandparents, distant family, school mates, freinds around this world that hold so much love for him ... please be strong and bring him home!! please

I don't know Desire, but I am a person living in a neighborhood with neighbors. People interpret others actions or lack of them all the time, and sometimes you get it right, sometimes not so much. I don't talk to my neighbors, I keep to myself. Not because I don't like them or their children, but because I have been burned by neighbors. I have found it is better to keep to myself, wave and move on. I have also not commented on things that I maybe should have, but I just didn't have anything to say one way or the other. My mind was somewhere else at the time or maybe my opinion wasn't something they wanted to hear. IDK, but to each their own.

Desire IMO has been burned by people. I also know what it is like to be sick, really sick. So her giving up her kids to ex husbands doesn't make me think she doesn't like children, I think she loves them enough to know what she can handle and that is love of the highest kind; to know what is best for the child and not what you want. We never know what is going on in the minds of others, we may think we do, but unless you ask them, you won't ever know and even then, they may not tell you want you want to hear out of politeness.

I don't know Desire, but I am a person living in a neighborhood with neighbors. People interpret others actions or lack of them all the time, and sometimes you get it right, sometimes not so much. I don't talk to my neighbors, I keep to myself. Not because I don't like them or their children, but because I have been burned by neighbors. I have found it is better to keep to myself, wave and move on. I have also not commented on things that I maybe should have, but I just didn't have anything to say one way or the other. My mind was somewhere else at the time or maybe my opinion wasn't something they wanted to hear. IDK, but to each their own.

Desire IMO has been burned by people. I also know what it is like to be sick, really sick. So her giving up her kids to ex husbands doesn't make me think she doesn't like children, I think she loves them enough to know what she can handle and that is love of the highest kind; to know what is best for the child and not what you want. We never know what is going on in the minds of others, we may think we do, but unless you ask them, you won't ever know and even then, they may not tell you want you want to hear out of politeness.

Great post! I agree with what you have written, but I would like to add something. In my opinion, Desiree Young's reasons for how she conducted her life really have nothing to do do with the disappearance of Kyron. Kyron's mother, father, and stepfather have been cleared of any involvement in the crime committed against Kyron. I consider Kyron's parents to be victims, and I feel nothing but sadness for them. I don't feel that discussing on a crime forum whether or not Desiree Young liked children or whether a family dog is Tony Young's or Kyron's is going to bring justice to Kyron and Kyron's family. In my opinion, these things are irrelevant. The only person(s) to blame in this sad story is the person(s) who removed Kyron from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. Sorry, it just seems that people, (not talking about you), should consider the victims in this whole thing. I could not imagine what it must be like almost two years later not knowing for sure whether your child is even alive, or if you will ever see him again. It must be pure agony. JMHO.

Great post! I agree with what you have written, but I would like to add something. In my opinion, Desiree Young's reasons for how she conducted her life really have nothing to do do with the disappearance of Kyron. Kyron's mother, father, and stepfather have been cleared of any involvement in the crime committed against Kyron. I consider Kyron's parents to be victims, and I feel nothing but sadness for them. I don't feel that discussing on a crime forum whether or not Desiree Young liked children or whether a family dog is Tony Young's or Kyron's is going to bring justice to Kyron and Kyron's family. In my opinion, these things are irrelevant. The only person(s) to blame in this sad story is the person(s) who removed Kyron from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. Sorry, it just seems that people, (not talking about you), should consider the victims in this whole thing. I could not imagine what it must be like almost two years later not knowing for sure whether your child is even alive, or if you will ever see him again. It must be pure agony. JMHO.

Thank you, I feel the same way. I don't care who is slighted or who thinks Desire doesn't like them. Really, will it add to the theory of what happened to Kyron? No. That is why I post here, to try in some small way to figure what happened to him or why this happened to him. Time is passing and I feel the awareness is passing too. That someday this will just be another mystery of what happened to that little boy who dissapeared from school.

Is Terri Horman guilty of this crime?
Probablty!

But there is another scenario!

That school was left wide open that day and every child in there was put in danger.
There is the posibility someone other than Terri H walked off with that little boy.

It would have been very very easy!

JMO

We know Kyron disappeared from school and TH was the last one to see her. Are there no charges that can be brought at this point? Criminal cases feel stalled for so long and children can't wait forever for courts to decide what they will do. What has happened with the move foreward to terminate parental rights of TH? Is everyone just waiting for the divorce proceedings? I am so sad that nothing has moved forward in this case for 2 years and we don't know anymore today than we did then. Kyron, where are you? Help us find you and bring you home.

We know Kyron disappeared from school and TH was the last one to see her. Are there no charges that can be brought at this point? Criminal cases feel stalled for so long and children can't wait forever for courts to decide what they will do. What has happened with the move foreward to terminate parental rights of TH? Is everyone just waiting for the divorce proceedings? I am so sad that nothing has moved forward in this case for 2 years and we don't know anymore today than we did then. Kyron, where are you? Help us find you and bring you home.

I dont believe they have any evidence to charge anyone with anything!
I know 2 years and nada!

As i see it someone got away with murder!
JMO

Where is Terri these days?
Gee i have not been to this forum for quite a while.

Sad but i dont think they will ever find him!

JMO

Where is Terri these days?
Gee i have not been to this forum for quite a while.

Sad but i dont think they will ever find him!

JMO

Neither do I. :( It really does seem that unless the victim is found within the first year, they aren't found at all. How often do we hear about LE finding the remains of someone...5...10....or more years later?

:seeya: I haven't posted here in a while ... but checking to see if there are any updates on Kyron !

:( And I see there are no updates on Kyron ... so sad ...

Since this is a "theories" thread, I am going to post something here.

Recently, one of my dear friends and I were discussing some of the cases we follow -- now my friend does NOT follow on the internet -- just follows on HLN -- I told her she needs to learn the computer and sign up here at WS -- and if she did, she would be on the computer all the time -- LOL ...

Anyway, she then asked if there was any NEWS on Kyron and I told her nothing new, and we discussed how frustrating it is that he has not been found , along with others who are missing and have not been found ...

Now, her "theory" and my "theory" are the same in that we belieive that TH did "something" to Kyron ...

Then, my friend asked me this -- which I absolutely do not like to even think about : IF it was POSSIBLE that the body and evidence were burned, and that is why they have not found anything ?

OMG ! I said that anything was possible ... I know this "theory" is far-fetched -- but ya never know ...

So ... does anyone think this is a possibility ?

:praying: that Kyron is found SOON !

Neither do I. :( It really does seem that unless the victim is found within the first year, they aren't found at all. How often do we hear about LE finding the remains of someone...5...10....or more years later?

Its not very often but it does happen every now and then because a detective somewhere wont give up!

I wish they could just give ppl a good old shot of sodium pentathol and be done with it i dont understand why we cant force ppls hands when there is a chance they are involved in a crime.

Im also for gps systems for our children.

I bought 5 star devices for all my young relatives for christmas and told them how to use it and to hide it on themselves and to not let anyone know they have it not even friends.

I wish they would find Haleigh Cummings also! but .......

:seeya: I haven't posted here in a while ... but checking to see if there are any updates on Kyron !

:( And I see there are no updates on Kyron ... so sad ...

Since this is a "theories" thread, I am going to post something here.

Recently, one of my dear friends and I were discussing some of the cases we follow -- now my friend does NOT follow on the internet -- just follows on HLN -- I told her she needs to learn the computer and sign up here at WS -- and if she did, she would be on the computer all the time -- LOL ...

Anyway, she then asked if there was any NEWS on Kyron and I told her nothing new, and we discussed how frustrating it is that he has not been found , along with others who are missing and have not been found ...

Now, her "theory" and my "theory" are the same in that we belieive that TH did "something" to Kyron ...

Then, my friend asked me this -- which I absolutely do not like to even think about : IF it was POSSIBLE that the body and evidence were burned, and that is why they have not found anything ?

OMG ! I said that anything was possible ... I know this "theory" is far-fetched -- but ya never know ...

So ... does anyone think this is a possibility ?

:praying: that Kyron is found SOON !

i think if they burned his body he would have been found.
JMO

I feel sorry for all the children in these blended familes Desirees and Kaines!
Shuffled here shuffled there given away sad.

Where could Kyron be?

... Then, my friend asked me this -- which I absolutely do not like to even think about : IF it was POSSIBLE that the body and evidence were burned, and that is why they have not found anything ?

So ... does anyone think this is a possibility ? ....

Interesting possibility but doubtful. Fires draw attention, especially in forested areas. A whiff of smoke will be checked out immediately. It takes a lot of heat to destroy a human body so a normal fire, even with the use of accelerants, will not be sufficiently hot. Searchers and even passersby would be curious about an old burn area.

A little child is not difficult to hide. If he were buried somewhere, a few plants on top, like blackberry bushes, would soon hide all traces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member