Identified! CA - Ceres, Male body in freezer at auto shop, Apr'14 - Thomas Kroger

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
Seriously? This is a first, a body in a deep freeze in a warehouse? If I where LE I would look into the people who ran the auto shop or find out if the owner is still around. He could be in the freezer. I can't see that someone else (not affiliated with the auto shop) would go to the elaborate steps of killing someone, getting a deep freezer, putting it in an empty warehouse and think it's not going to be found. The whole thing seems extraordinary and extreme to me.

From December 2015:

http://www.cerescourier.com/section/11/article/6402/

The man accused of killing his lover and storing his body in a deep freezer in late 2013 or early 2014 will face trial next October.

Charged in the murder of Thomas Cervantes, otherwise known as Thomas Kroger, is Jacob Medina Cervantes, a 28-year-old ex-businessman who's abandoned The Shop Customs auto body shop at 1828 Whitmore Avenue yielded Kroger's frozen corpse.

I used to drive on the road where that warehouse is (work commute.) Trust me this story only adds to the creepiness and grime of the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back