Identified! OH - Hebron, WhtFem 561UFOH, 25-40, behind I-70 truck stop, Apr'90 - Patrice Corley

Excellent reconstruction, Carl.

I notice her eyes look faintly lopsided. Is that a product of her injuries, do you think? Or would she have been noticeably asymmetrical in life as well?

So I see that this UID has still not been identified... What do you think of this girl, Stephanie Agnew Grant missing from Oakland CA since Feb 1990 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grant_stephanie.html

The height is off by an inch, the weight is right on and the time frame could work

Stephanie is said to have black hair and the UID is said to have brown hair with red tint. Could it have been dyed? It's something about the eyes that made me think this could be a possible match.

Stephanie does not have a NamUs profile, so I am not sure if anyone has DNA on file for her. It also says that on her Doe Network Profile that they do not have dentals available for her. Her profile also states that she may be using different aliases. (my thought is that I know prostitutes go by other names, not saying she was/is, but a thought)

Here is a side by side of the UID and Stephanie.

aee50359-c761-4f83-9c5e-c6391c5c9527.jpg View attachment 36772

What do you think of her?

I couldn't find a thing about her circumstances anywhere -- just this bare bones listing repeated everywhere.

Stephanie looks a lot more like the UID in Carl's new recon than she looked like the old sketch.

Excellent reconstruction, Carl.

I notice her eyes look faintly lopsided. Is that a product of her injuries, do you think? Or would she have been noticeably asymmetrical in life as well?

I think her head was tilted to her right in the postmortem, and I never straightened it out, so her eyes look lopsided.

I tilted her head back to level and replaced the image above. I think that looks a little better now.

I couldn't find a thing about her circumstances anywhere -- just this bare bones listing repeated everywhere.

Stephanie looks a lot more like the UID in Carl's new recon than she looked like the old sketch.

Carbuff, I saw the reconstruction and I don't think they look alike now because of it.

Side by side of the three reconstructions. Left to right, Carl's version, the old sketch, the new computer-based sketch.

Attachments

• licking county Jane Doe 3 recons.jpg
    licking county Jane Doe 3 recons.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 54
So I see that this UID has still not been identified... What do you think of this girl, Stephanie Agnew Grant missing from Oakland CA since Feb 1990 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grant_stephanie.html

The height is off by an inch, the weight is right on and the time frame could work

Stephanie is said to have black hair and the UID is said to have brown hair with red tint. Could it have been dyed? It's something about the eyes that made me think this could be a possible match.

Stephanie does not have a NamUs profile, so I am not sure if anyone has DNA on file for her. It also says that on her Doe Network Profile that they do not have dentals available for her. Her profile also states that she may be using different aliases. (my thought is that I know prostitutes go by other names, not saying she was/is, but a thought)

Here is a side by side of the UID and Stephanie.

View attachment 36771 View attachment 36772

What do you think of her?

I think she is possibly a good match. Too bad we have such little info for her. If she had children etc. Sadly she has no NamUs page either.

I just came across the same article via FB that ChaddyLex shared. I haven't seen the post mortem photos, only whats been shown on this thread and the new reconstruction in the article. I found a possible match that is not listed in the rule-outs.
ASHLEY FULLER REED http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/221dftx.html Ashley has a mole on her cheek.

Also has FRANCIS MORALES http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/340dfnj.html been ruled out? Someone mentioned her in a previous post though I didn't see what became of that and she's still not on the rule-out list.

Namus ruleouts as of 19 April 2014 (https://identifyus.org/cases/4768). A quick look makes me think nobody has been added since 2011.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Fawn Abell 1969 Oklahoma
Ellen Akers 1966 Florida
Melissa Alaniz 1974 Texas
Angela Ambrocio 1967 Florida
Ida Anderson 1937 Michigan
Katherine Anderson 1954 Maryland
Lynn Bandringa 1945 California
Gina Brooks 1975 Missouri
Peggy Case 1960 Utah
Debra Cole 1969 Indiana
Patricia Colyer 1948 Washington
Cynthia Coon 1956 Michigan
Barbara Cotton 1965 North Dakota
Rebecca Crist 1962 Virginia
Eva Debruhl 1962 South Carolina
Patricia Faulkner 1942 Georgia
Wendy Felton 1971 Indiana
Melanie Flynn 1952 Kentucky
Margaret Fox 1960 New Jersey
Brenda Green 1972 Alabama
Shannon Green 1969 Kentucky
Linda Grimm 1961 California
Jamie Grissim 1955 Washington
Clara Grunst 1963 Missouri
Joan Hall 1966 Oregon
Margaret Holst 1958 Nebraska
Frankie Hurst 1963 South Carolina
Rebecca Kellison 1954 Colorado
Kimberly King 1966 Michigan
Charlotte Kinsey 1968 Oklahoma
Nancy Kirkpatrick 1960 Montana
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Tereasa Knuth 1958 Colorado
Tracy Kroh 1972 Pennsylvania
Vicke Lamberton 1949 Massachusetts
Annabelle Ludwig 1941 Ohio
Lynn Luray 1948 California
Aleca Manning 1952 Arizona
Carolyn Martin 1957 Michigan
Deborah McCall 1963 Illinois
Tammie McCormick 1972 New York
Angela Meeker 1965 Washington
Deborah Meyer 1958 Wyoming
Christine Miller 1958 Oklahoma
Georgia Nolan 1946 Kentucky
Kimberly Norwood 1976 Texas
Nancy O'Sullivan 1959 Illinois
Jeanne Overstreet 1963 Arizona
Jennifer Pandos 1971 Virginia
Laurie Partridge 1957 Washington
Babette Phillips 1959 Louisiana
Madeline Ponds 1969 Mississippi
Tamara Porrin 1971 Pennsylvania
Kathryn Quackenbush 1964 Maryland
Deborah Quimby 1963 Massachusetts
Angela Rader 1962 Virginia
Angela Ramsey 1961 Florida
Donnis Redman 1943 California
ROBBIN RICCI 1964 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Diane Schulte 1954 Idaho
Faye Self 1956 Louisiana
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Denise Sheehy 1954 New York
Catherine Sjoberg 1957 Wisconsin
Cindy Smith 1960 Florida
Karen Spencer 1972 Ohio
Kimberly Thompson 1961 Illinois
Edna Thorne 1960 Pennsylvania
Belinda VanLith 1957 Minnesota
Doreen Vincent 1975 Connecticut
Lisa White 1961 Connecticut
April Zane 1960 Illinois

The more I look at Ashley Reeds face & nose, the more I'm convinced it's a match.
pBCRdHb

Attachments

• lickingcountyjanedoe.jpg
    lickingcountyjanedoe.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 77
I think she is possibly a good match. Too bad we have such little info for her. If she had children etc. Sadly she has no NamUs page either.

I forgot about listing this Possible match, I don't think I ever submitted it. I think I am going to call the Licking County Sheriff's office that is listed on the latest news article.

I contacted the Licking County Coroner's office about the Possible match between the Jane Doe and Stephanie Grant. The lady I spoke with is going to look into it. East Coast Cathy, I told her about your possible match of Ashley Reed. She is going to look into her too, but said since she already has a NamUs profile, she was probably cross checked. (I hope you don't mind I gave your match, but sometimes when calling about possible matches, we always don't get someone who will take our information seriously, but I lucked out this time)

I am glad I was able to speak to someone who wants to help give this Jane Doe her name back!!

Of course I don't mind- by all means give the match! I would've asked one of you to call eventually- I would've been too nervous to make the call, which is what led me to this forum in the first place. Thank you for including Ashley's info when you spoke with someone!
I emailed those I could find addresses for, including Dallas PD, and I submitted a tip to the Doe Network and got a response from a Rocky Wells, who responded with:
Hello Cathy,
Thank you for the suggested match. I don't show any comparison of these having been done so I will have our panel look at it. If is proven to be a positive match, I will contact you further.
Best Regards,
Rocky Wells
Potential Match Database Administrator
Area Director Of Ohio/Florida, Doe Network
"International Center For Unidentified And Missing Persons

I don't know if that's a form response or whatever, but I hope they at least check into it.

Of course I don't mind- by all means give the match! I would've asked one of you to call eventually- I would've been too nervous to make the call, which is what led me to this forum in the first place. Thank you for including Ashley's info when you spoke with someone!
I emailed those I could find addresses for, including Dallas PD, and I submitted a tip to the Doe Network and got a response from a Rocky Wells, who responded with:
Hello Cathy,
Thank you for the suggested match. I don't show any comparison of these having been done so I will have our panel look at it. If is proven to be a positive match, I will contact you further.
Best Regards,
Rocky Wells
Potential Match Database Administrator
Area Director Of Ohio/Florida, Doe Network
"International Center For Unidentified And Missing Persons

I don't know if that's a form response or whatever, but I hope they at least check into it.

I have sent possible match submissions in the past to Rocky Wells too at the Doe Network, he is good at having the possible matches checked.

The lady at the Cororner's office took my email address and phone number and told me she will get in contact with me to let me know what she finds out. I also told her about this website along with Charley Project in case she wanted to use them as a tool also.

I dug further into the posts about this Jane Doe and found the post mortem. There's a world of difference between the recently released composite and the post mortem photo! I would've never guessed they were related to the same person.
Was Gloria ruled out? The likeness is uncanny to the post mortem! Whats going on there?

I dug further into the posts about this Jane Doe and found the post mortem. There's a world of difference between the recently released composite and the post mortem photo! I would've never guessed they were related to the same person.
Was Gloria ruled out? The likeness is uncanny to the post mortem! Whats going on there?

The last we heard was that Canadian LE had looked into the match and determined that Gloria was still alive after this UID was found.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH OH - Licking County - WhtFem 561UFOH, 25-40, Behind Pilot Truck Stop, Apr'90

The face in the post mortem photo is so badly beaten I can't tell if it resembles anybody. That poor poor woman. I wish we could get her name back and find some justice for her. Nobody deserves to die like that.

I am still never fully convinced that Gloria should have been ruled out as a possible match. This article states that the last time Gloria was seen was JANUARY OF 1990, 3 months BEFORE this UID was found. Gloria was also known to have a substance abuse problem AND worked as a prostitute. I still get chills when I see the side by side comparison of Gloria's picture to this UID.

http://www.missingpeople.net/task_force_adds_four_missing_wom.htm

I wonder WHO saw Gloria alive after the UID was found....was it a reliable source? Another sex worker or drug user? That person could have been mistaken or maybe had a reason for misleading investigators. Both are possibilities and if there's a possibilty for a match, I wish they'd test for Gloria.

A question- if I mocked up something in photoshop using a post mortem, could I share that here or a link? What's the etiquette with that? I know some family members probably go thru these forums and well..I wouldn't want to offend or step on any toes.

Man its been a long time but IIRC Gloria had some form of contact WITH LE after that date like maybe a traffic or other citation.

Man its been a long time but IIRC Gloria had some form of contact WITH LE after that date like maybe a traffic or other citation.

I was remembering that she was picked up for prostitution again, but I can't find the reference. Sigh. I think it must have crawled out a black hole in the bottom of my c: drive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back