The Accident

LSD can show up in standard urine drug tests if used 1 to 3 days previous. LSD and its metabolites are detectable in human urine for as long as 4 days after the ingestion of 0.2 mg of the drug. [Source: Faed, E.M., McLeod, W.R.: A Urine Screening Test of Lysergide. Journal of Chromatographic Science. 11, 4-6 (1973)]. Spinal taps are not particularly useful (cerebro-spinal fluid doesn't concentrate LSD or metabolites).

On the "Find a Grave" website, it states the decedent was cremated. Has he indeed been cremated? The last I recall reading is that his body was still being held by the medical examiner.

The area where the accident occurred is notorious for deer accidents. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the driveer swerved to miss one. I sure hope that someone, one day, gives him back his identity and he can finally rest in peace.

LSD can show up in standard urine drug tests if used 1 to 3 days previous. LSD and its metabolites are detectable in human urine for as long as 4 days after the ingestion of 0.2 mg of the drug. [Source: Faed, E.M., McLeod, W.R.: A Urine Screening Test of Lysergide. Journal of Chromatographic Science. 11, 4-6 (1973)]. Spinal taps are not particularly useful (cerebro-spinal fluid doesn't concentrate LSD or metabolites).

On the "Find a Grave" website, it states the decedent was cremated. Has he indeed been cremated? The last I recall reading is that his body was still being held by the medical examiner.

It is possible to test for the presence of LSD in urine, but it is a very difficult and expensive test to run and is very uncommon. Unless there is a particular reason to be looking for it...that being said, Assuming they do test for it, then the detection limit for one hit (100 ug) is normally around 30 hours. Each doubling of the initial amount will add about 5 hours. Thus taking 8 hits will leave a user vulnerable for approximately 2 days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back