Train stations/bus depots/shelters nearby?

DrDMike

Reaction score
Jason did not have anything on him and it was suggested that his stuff was lost or stolen. What if Jason stored his belongings in a train/bus locker or was staying in some kind of shelter and the driver was taking him there? Were there any train/bus stations or shelters in the vicinity?

Jason did not have anything on him and it was suggested that his stuff was lost or stolen. What if Jason stored his belongings in a train/bus locker or was staying in some kind of shelter and the driver was taking him there? Were there any train/bus stations or shelters in the vicinity?

the problem is where they crashed is nowhere near where he was for the concert. why would he leave his belongings at a bus station hours from the concert?

the problem is where they crashed is nowhere near where he was for the concert. why would he leave his belongings at a bus station hours from the concert?

Because his original ride fell through? Maybe he was traveling with someone else.

i always wondered if maybe he left some stuff (clothes/duffle bag) in a locker near the concert, but was robbed or lost his pocket belongings and thats why he was traveling with nothing.

Because his original ride fell through? Maybe he was traveling with someone else.

i've said before and still maintain i think he was traveling with another group and either missed his connection to leave with them or was otherwise delayed. he had to have had stuff with him (toothbrush, meds, money, change of clothes) just for day to day living. i guess he could have stashed some stuff in a locker somewhere but it still wouldn't explain the lack of any type of daily items (wallet, money, keys). if he had stashed stuff in a locker he would have been trying to get back to it instead of heading many hours south of the concert.

i think a likely scenario is he missed his connection or perhaps the group he was with had to leave for an emergency (lightning strikes at that show btw). maybe he mentioned it to the carolines who said they'd give him a ride if he met them at some location at a certain time. he misses meeting up with them so they leave him a note. he starts to hitchhike, planning to meet up with his original group at some point (maybe another show, maybe he was traveling with a friend or cousin and he's trying to get back to their house to get his stuff).

the only other scenario i can think is someone stole his stuff or robbed him and he was trying to get home.

in any case, no one can survive for long with four quarters, a lighter, and the clothes on their back. he had stuff somewhere and i think that's the key.

i've said before and still maintain i think he was traveling with another group and either missed his connection to leave with them or was otherwise delayed. he had to have had stuff with him (toothbrush, meds, money, change of clothes) just for day to day living. i guess he could have stashed some stuff in a locker somewhere but it still wouldn't explain the lack of any type of daily items (wallet, money, keys). if he had stashed stuff in a locker he would have been trying to get back to it instead of heading many hours south of the concert.

i think a likely scenario is he missed his connection or perhaps the group he was with had to leave for an emergency (lightning strikes at that show btw). maybe he mentioned it to the carolines who said they'd give him a ride if he met them at some location at a certain time. he misses meeting up with them so they leave him a note. he starts to hitchhike, planning to meet up with his original group at some point (maybe another show, maybe he was traveling with a friend or cousin and he's trying to get back to their house to get his stuff).

the only other scenario i can think is someone stole his stuff or robbed him and he was trying to get home.

in any case, no one can survive for long with four quarters, a lighter, and the clothes on their back. he had stuff somewhere and i think that's the key.
Then why didn't these friends report him missing? Obviously he trusted them enough enough to hold his stuff.

Then why didn't these friends report him missing? Obviously he trusted them enough enough to hold his stuff.

i think that would depend on why he was really there... if he was a deadhead, they may not have been friends at all. he could have just met them and left his stuff with the understanding he'd link up with them at the next few shows, when he didnt they just assumed he decided to do something else.

but i often wonder if too much is made of the GD connection. if he wasn't a hardcore deadhead but rather just a guy who went to a show. example: i once went to a wu-tang clan concert, by myself, spur of the moment. if i had lost my ID and died on the way home, the contents of my pockets - lip gloss, a few bucks and a wu-tang ticket stub - might have told a different story of who i was than anyone looking for me would tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back