FL FL - DeLand, Male Skeletal UP12776, 18-25, in Garbage Bag, Mar'14

How far is this from where Haleigh went missing?

There's a young mother, Yessinia Suarez, and two children missing from Deland, so it's more likely to be one of them, I would think.

Yes the first article mentioned them.Investigators said it's too early to tell if the two cases are connected.

If this is a little girl.It makes me very sad she was thrown away like trash in a garbage bag.I pray they find out who she is soon.

Here's a new article about the discovery: http://beacononlinenews.com/news/daily/6860

1. The skeletal remains were found in a trash bag, in a vacant lot on the corner of U.S. 92 and Oak Street, by a citizen named John Jarvis
  2. The bag was deteriorating and had roots growing through it. It was full of debris and was about 2 feet in diameter. Jarvis says it looks like it's been there for over a year
  3. The remains are skeletal, so they've been there a while
  4. No confirmation on whether the bag had full human remains, or just some of them
  5. The remains look like they belong to a young person. Not a baby, but not an adult either
  6. There was a deteriorated fabric in the bag that looks like it could be a yellow or tan bedsheet

According to this article, the investigators on the Heather Elvis case have been in touch with Florida investigators about the discovery. Apparently, Sidney Moorer was recently in Orlando and Key West, and the detectives in Horry County seem to believe it's possible that he dumped Heather's remains in one of his recently-traveled areas.

I highly doubt it's Heather, though. The trash bag was deteriorating (which takes longer than the 4 months she's been missing), and roots were already growing through it. That, and Heather was an adult. It sounds like the person in the trash bag was a young child or a preteen.

Did the Suarez family all go missing at the same time? How likely would they be to find one Suarez child and no other human remains at the same location?

Here's a new article about the discovery: http://beacononlinenews.com/news/daily/6860

1. The skeletal remains were found in a trash bag, in a vacant lot on the corner of U.S. 92 and Oak Street, by a citizen named John Jarvis
  2. The bag was deteriorating and had roots growing through it. It was full of debris and was about 2 feet in diameter. Jarvis says it looks like it's been there for over a year
  3. The remains are skeletal, so they've been there a while
  4. No confirmation on whether the bag had full human remains, or just some of them
  5. The remains look like they belong to a young person. Not a baby, but not an adult either
  6. There was a deteriorated fabric in the bag that looks like it could be a yellow or tan bedsheet

According to this article, the investigators on the Heather Elvis case have been in touch with Florida investigators about the discovery. Apparently, Sidney Moorer was recently in Orlando and Key West, and the detectives in Horry County seem to believe it's possible that he dumped Heather's remains in one of his recently-traveled areas.

I highly doubt it's Heather, though. The trash bag was deteriorating (which takes longer than the 4 months she's been missing), and roots were already growing through it. That, and Heather was an adult. It sounds like the person in the trash bag was a young child or a preteen.

Sounds like it's been there for over a year so I would think it wouldn't be one of the Suarez children or HE.

Did the Suarez family all go missing at the same time? How likely would they be to find one Suarez child and no other human remains at the same location?

Yes, they did unless this latest article left it out. Feb. 2014. I followed some when this occured but have followed too many other missing/murdered since to state any facts, honestly.

I'm sure they would check the immediate area thoroughly and up and down that hwy if it's one of the children. I've driven those roads many times when I lived there. Central FL living made me go to the beach often. Love the beach.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...is-toledo-yessenia-suarez-two-children-thalia

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back