Identified! TN - Knoxville, Male body found under porch, Apr'14 - Joshua Grubb

I have been following this ever since the news broke. Been so tempted to post it.i am waiting to find him IDd and why he was under the deck! I can't imagine this poor family and the odor. A possum died under our house once and the odor almost drove us out. Can't imagine a human!

Poor guy. I wonder if he was a homeless person who crawled under the deck looking for shelter.

Thank goodness the article says the woman got her 3-year-old back inside before he saw anything....I cannot imagine.

A guy was found something liek this not far from me this winter. He tried to crawl into a space under some steps and got stuck. Fortunately he was still alive, just passed out drunk, but the old guy who owned the house just about had a heart attack when he saw the feet sticking out...

Who knew that this behavior was common?!

From the link killarney rose posted: Police have identified the man as 29-year-old Joshua Wayne Grubb.

So sad!! Did a bit of research and he Was fr.o.m. Knoxville and had several siblings, his mom passed away in 2005. Drug overdose?? He Was so Young....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back