White Oak High School - Jacksonville, NC

coltsgal

#1 Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am trying to search this high school based on a tip in the other thread.

Here is a link for White Oak Alumni to use:
http://www.alumniclass.com/whiteoakhs

It says that only alumni are allowed to join, and it's a 10.00 fee. You are not allowed to join if you are an alumni, even for personal or investigation.

Possibly a total long shot, but does anyone know ANYONE that went to this school that can join for us?

This site may possibly be useful, because you can find class lists and look at yearbook photos.

You could search Myspace for people who went to that school. Perhaps one of them would be willing to help.

Isn't there a contact on the site, perhaps you cold send them a link here and once they verify WHY you want access they will grant it?

Please excuse the duplicate post ... I dunno whut happened

If all else fails, try calling the Board of Education or that school. Their records are probably confidential, but someone ( libary volunteer?) may be willing to check appropriate yearbooks for any likenesses.... you could email the pictures of DH Fan.

I will contact the the site and tell them why. I will see if they will grant me access. Although it does say that you cannot join for investigation purposes. Perhaps even if they dont let me join, maybe they can still take a look for me.

I will contact the the site and tell them why. I will see if they will grant me access. Although it does say that you cannot join for investigation purposes. Perhaps even if they dont let me join, maybe they can still take a look for me.

I recently emailed a library in Texas regarding copies of a yearbook that may contain a photo of a Jane Doe I read about, and they were very helpful, agreeing to send xeroxed copies of senior photos for a small fee. Maybe we could do the same if we can get a little more info on Jason Doe's "real" age.

I graduated from this high school in 1993. Could I help?

I graduated from this high school in 1993. Could I help?
Hi NNGLAS,
Would you be able to look through your yearbooks if you have any and see if this man looks like anyone in any of the grades in your books? There is a rumor that he is older than what the medical examiner has said he is although since they look at bone fusion and teeth to determine age I don't think they would be very far off.
Thanks so much :)
Jules

I heard back from nnglas - she/he sent me a pm. She/he checked her yearbooks and discussed Jason with a friend. Neither remembered him and nnglas could not locate him in any yearbook. So no luck there.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back