CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it to be a completely seperate issue that is happening all together. An outbreak of TB in the same area? Now theyre reporting its a drug resistant form of TB? Whats next its become waterborne?

I havent done much research on this company The Invisible Light Project but from what ive gathered its essentially a business that sells a product than can see disease? and guess where its located. The same area.

WTF is that all about? Crazy *advertiser censored* TB outbreak near a center that has a product that can see disease?? It all seems so crazy

Drug resistant TB is not new in places like LA, the nature of the most at risk individuals (those HIV+, drug addicts, individuals of dubious residency status (I have no idea what we're supposed to call individuals here without proper paperwork anymore), those not medically savvy and poor) lead to a lot of people falling through the cracks and not taking their full protocol of antibiotics which allows drug resistance. I know a man who died of suspected MDR-TB in 1991.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-drug-resistant_tuberculosis

What if perp took her clothes and she was embarrassed by being naked on the roof and tried hide in the tank?

Need to be careful here, only one or 2 reports have speculated she was found naked. LE, major news outlets and other press have not mentioned anything. So probably no truth.

This seems too weird. I know someone said Red Herring but I mean cmon. May have been exposed to TB?? how does that happen?

Respectfully snipped.

It happens by coming into even casual contact with an infected individual while they could transmit the disease. As I referenced previously, I know a man who died from TB. He was a teacher and the entire school had to be tested, nearly 500 people. And that was from ONE individual. I suspect more than one person on skid row has it.

"Orlando Flores
There's one door to the roof that is alarmed but there are also 3 fire escape ladders. Those ladders are not secure and anyone can go up them from the 15th floor. I used them to climb on the roof during sunset as it was a nice view. Sometimes you would find someone living in the room with the elevator equipment. That door was also unsecured. Scary.
Reply · 6 · Like · Edited · February 19 at 10:38pm"

comment from here: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...Where-Missing-Woman-Elisa-Lame-191886411.html

My theory, as somewhat suggested in my post last night and also talked about by another poster "Turk February", is that she is on the 14th or 15th floor disoriented and afraid. She could not get the elevator to go down because of operator impairment or someone holding the buttons. She ends up on a room on the 15th floor with access to the fire escape on the side of the balcony. She is forced up after or before being sexually assaulted and forced to get into the tanks. She eventually perishes, and was perhaps knocked unconscious in the struggle. No one saw anything because they used the fire escape, not the roof access that needed a card to enter. The loud noise heard was the perp and Elisa accessing the roof by means of the steel ladder on the fire escape. Check the rooms and guests on the 15th floor!!

I do not accept the theory she purposely took her life by drowning herself in water tank...no way...no how. An accident, perhaps, but only if she was running from someone and ended up stuck in the tank. Someone was involved either way. :twocents:

Does anyone wonder if maybe the door to the roof was unlocked? It could be that so many people were going up to the roof via the fire escape that they were lax about locking it. Especially considering that there have been so many videos linked to of the roof? (admittedly I haven't been brave enough to watch them)

I don't think she went up there herself, though, especially not without her glasses. I'm convinced she ran into a shady character. Sadly, even in 2013 it's dangerous for a woman to go travelling alone (especially in this sort of hotel) :(

Respectfully snipped.

It happens by coming into even casual contact with an infected individual while they could transmit the disease. As I referenced previously, I know a man who died from TB. He was a teacher and the entire school had to be tested, nearly 500 people. And that was from ONE individual. I suspect more than one person on skid row has it.
Also, they're probably using the water from those unlocked water tanks to shoot drugs and if they're reusing needles and syringes, that contamination is also going into hotel and other building's water supplies.

Also, they're probably using the water from those unlocked water tanks to shoot drugs and if they're reusing needles and syringes, that contamination is also going into hotel and other building's water supplies.

If that is truly the case, then no wonder the Cecil has guests sign a waiver :|

Guys seen this?

http://youtu.be/LAGWX3k4YCA

They briefly interview an officer and he states that they aren't really allowed to talk about the case.

I'm thinking they are leaning towards homicide now. If they were so convinced of suicide they probably would not be keeping so hush hush.

EDIT: wrong video, he doesn't state not talking bou the investigation, but I did watch. Video tonight where an investigator said that. Have to try to find I though o_o

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good morning everyone!

Time for a new thread. Please migrate on over to Thread #3, at the below link. I will be closing this thread to new posts in 15 minutes.

Thank you!

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199904"]Found Deceased CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker