CA CA - Pamela Pedro, 17, Atwater, 15 Sept 1982

reb

Reaction score
http://www.doenetwork.org/

anyone have any thoughts or more info on this case?? how on earth can someone be dropped off at school, and within a few hours disappear, and no one can say they saw her leave or know where she went? did she sneak out of school with a man? that's the only (most likely) possibility i can think of.
seems like she was a good kid... maybe she was naive and easily influenced by a charming guy, esp if her parents were very protective of her. what do you supposed could have happened...?

thanks for correcting that link! i thought i copied/pasted it but for some reason it didn't work. strange case, isn't it.....?

I wonder where Cary Stayner was around this time. He was from Merced and was close to the same age as this missing girl.

I just wonder if ANYONE saw her at the school. The articles are fairly vague on this point. High schools typically take attendance in every class (because high school kids are notoriously known for skipping them). How many classes did she attend if any? Did anyone see her getting out of the car and walking up to the school? So much missing information!

all good questions. but i agree.. like so many other cases.. there's not a lot to go on.. which is why i was wondering if anyone knew any more info. weren't the other students interviewed about that day...regarding if they saw her at all, and if so, when..? and if she had mentioned meeting anyone new, or saw her talking to someone they didn't recognize.. or saw a suspcious vehicle near the school around that time? anything.......???
and it certainly does seem pretty important to know if she even got inside the school in the first place.

OK.... so what are your theories?

Attachments

• Pamela Pedro.jpg
    Pamela Pedro.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 51
Bringing Rap's post over from the UID forum.

Hi

I want to make my first post here. With the interest going on in Linden Ca., it's brought up thoughts of my missing cousin Pamela, so I googles her name and found this website and a few others.

If I can share with you some of the days following her disappearance. I was in the 6th grade when she disappeared. Our family in was devastated, we had many long weekends going to my Uncle's house to do some family searches. There were many many crank call to my uncles house, leading us to believe that she was abducted. It was just someone on the line crying & whispering "I want to come home". We never found out if the calls were real. interactions with the police/detectives/investigators were really horrible compared to what we see today.

I dont remember the name of the person but there was one "person of interest" that was stationed at Castle AFB. I dont know what became of that part of the investigation.

We think about her daily, as our lives keep tredging forward. Many times I dream about her coming home and catching up with her.

I could go on rambling but it's hard as I reminisce, I turn into that young boy in 6th grade crying about her missing, worrying about her safety and wondering if we (I) will ever see her again.

To all of you who are actively searching and helping out not just the search for Pam, but everyone else who is missing; Thank You for everything you do.

-Rich P.

It's hard to believe that I was about 12yrs old when she disappeared.

Welcome to WS Rapp66.

So sorry to read about your cousin. Please give any information you remember. Maybe it will help to locate her.

I'm sure this has been very hard for you and your family. Loosing someone you love is hard and never finding them must be pure torture.

God Bless you.

Hello Rapp66, I'm so sorry about your cousin.

I just wonder if ANYONE saw her at the school. The articles are fairly vague on this point. High schools typically take attendance in every class (because high school kids are notoriously known for skipping them). How many classes did she attend if any? Did anyone see her getting out of the car and walking up to the school? So much missing information!

These are all the things I'm wondering. But if her mother asked the school to page her wouldn't the school be able to check if she had been in lessons that day?

Im also sorry for your worry was the person of interests name: Gary Leon Ridgway?

Ok well, I pulled up namus and this is what I found its a four and a hald star match, from Pennsylvania https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2202 the only issue i h ad at first was the color of the reconstruction listed her as white. But if you look at the computer re-generation and the dentals its pretty much a match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back