AZ AZ - Coldfields Village, HispFem 747UFAZ (UP7149), 34-62, under tree, purse as pillow, May'01

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/747ufaz.html

Birth certificate found in context with the decedent bears the name "Anna Maria Del Rosario Gonzalez Ortiz", and date of birth "August 25, 1952".

I'm not sure what to make of the "found in context with" Would that mean found on or near the UID's remains?

Don't birth certificates show the county and place of birth? Why wouldn't Doenetwork list the identifying factors on the birth certificate? Have yet to check if this UID is on NamUs.

A birth certificate found with a UID seems like it would be so easily solved, yet this Jane is still unidentified.

Makes me wonder what the deal is.... Is this someone LE simply can't find family to obtain an official ID or is this a case LE determined the BC was fake?

The fact that she died while sleeping in the Pima County AZ desert (8 miles north of the Mexico border) would seem to suggest that she is an illegal alien.

Perhaps she was given a false birth certificate that she could use to obtain a legit ID. But at least they could have indicated whether it was a US or foreign birth certificate.

BTW, the use of the word "context" doesn't fit the context. :)

Bumping because it's been seven years since this case has seen fresh eyes, and 16 years this month since she passed. Praying for resolution in her case soon.

:rose:

Still no answers on th bc?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member