TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it completly off that Nancy didn't pick this story up on Monday or Tuesday night as well as Issues. Something is really keeping them from going forward and it's not because the case is solved, because IMO it is not!

MOO- They so misreported and maybe there is a lawsuit that we don't know about. Or just that they made so many errors that if they cover this case now, they would have to admit where they were wrong.

The Houston Chronicle report on December 30 didn't say AD unlocked the door when she arrived at SE's cottage yet in the video where AD is telling people to look for her son out there, she said the door was locked when she arrived home and a poster said AD was referring to the door at SE's.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

<snip>

When she opened the door moments later, cartoons were still on the TV, and a game was up on the computer screen. A can of Tootsie rolls sat on the computer desk.

It is important to know if the door was locked with a key by the perp when they left with JF. IMO a perp wouldn't stop to lock the door behind them.

Is there more than one exit to SE's cottage? I haven't seen a floor plan of SE's cottage or heard LE confirm whether the door was locked or open when AD arrived.

Are LE claiming MN lifted a naked corpse from the truck bed with no protective clothing? TIA

It would be against city codes for that cottage not to have a rear door, imo. I have also previously wondered if MN and JF didn't exit by the rear door. There is a pic or video out there showing how deep the driveway was and I think she could have pulled back there and not seen from the street.

Interesting about the door being locked. Many thoughts on that one.

It would be against city codes for that cottage not to have a rear door, imo. I have also previously wondered if MN and JF didn't exit by the rear door. There is a pic or video out there showing how deep the driveway was and I think she could have pulled back there and not seen from the street.

Interesting about the door being locked. Many thoughts on that one.

I didn't even think about that... thx. I was focused on the game being up on the computer screen... in meaning that the computer hadn't even gone to screensaver mode.

Why does the front page of the Chronicle this morning have a picture of DD and AD under the headline "Hundreds pay tribute to Jonathan"? After his real family specifically requested not to refer to DD as step dad.Why not a picture of precious Jonathan,of his Uncle,his Aunt ,his Grandma? Of the people that truly loved and cared for him?

My co worker just got back from vacation and I asked her if she's heard about this horrible case.She said "oh the one where the mother gave the little boy away because of a drug debt?"...and I asked her where she heard that and she said they were saying this on the radio.She said they were saying it as a fact not an opinion.So we went from confusing news reports to flat out rumors that don't even make much sense on the radio?

Maybe they confused it with the Shaniya Davis case??

Maybe they confused it with the Shaniya Davis case??
it almost sounds like it.She said it was on a local radio program,the host said 12 year old Jonathan was taken on Christmas eve because his mother chose drugs over him and let MN take him because she didn't have another way to pay...she said that's what was said? Se said it was either on sunny or a Christian station she listens to.

MOO- They so misreported and maybe there is a lawsuit that we don't know about. Or just that they made so many errors that if they cover this case now, they would have to admit where they were wrong.

IMO, the shows misreported what the media misreported. Most of the misreporting original started with what the mother originally stated and then changed the statement. We were all confused!

Why does the front page of the Chronicle this morning have a picture of DD and AD under the headline "Hundreds pay tribute to Jonathan"? After his real family specifically requested not to refer to DD as step dad.Why not a picture of precious Jonathan,of his Uncle,his Aunt ,his Grandma? Of the people that truly loved and cared for him?

That must be the doings of the other family members.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-boy-10-shoots-kills-mother/story?id=12529574

Here in this picture it shows DD consoling AD at the funeral so I guess that is why they put the picture on the front page.

IMO

I didn't even think about that... thx. I was focused on the game being up on the computer screen... in meaning that the computer hadn't even gone to screensaver mode.

I never thought about that. Thank you. How long does it take for a computer to switch to screensaver mode?

I never thought about that. Thank you. How long does it take for a computer to switch to screensaver mode?

Some come by default, others you can set yourself (5,10,15,etc. minutes.) I turn my off because it locks up my programs, some people do that too - especially if they play games on their computer.

I find it completly off that Nancy didn't pick this story up on Monday or Tuesday night as well as Issues. Something is really keeping them from going forward and it's not because the case is solved, because IMO it is not!

I also thought that JVM said "We will NOT let this story go!" So I'm highly disappointed that neither woman has said a single word of this story on air.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKV1FOBWIKo[/ame]
01-04-11 - Jonathan Foster Press Conference

video of entire press conference with the Uncle and Grandmother. approx 8 minutes long. Sound is not too good so you need to turn up the volume.

eta: not the entire press conference, the uncles's statement about DD is left out

Okay, that's huge. Do all computer games automatically go to screensaver? If so, what is the time frame? Does this help verify how close the timing was?

I know I shut off my screensaver on my computer because it came on during a presentation once, and it took me five minutes to get my powerpoint back up and running because my computer glitched with the projector. So I disabled it.

It depends on what time frame they had set on the PC for the screensaver to come on. Mine is usually set for 15 min. I forgot what the default setting is, it also depends on what operating system. With Vista it could be an 1 minute to 9999 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKV1FOBWIKo
01-04-11 - Jonathan Foster Press Conference

video of entire press conference with the Uncle and Grandmother. approx 8 minutes long. Sound is not too good so you need to turn up the volume.

eta: not the entire press conference, the uncles's statement about DD is left out

After watching this and bawling, I wish they would just dump her on an iceberg and let the polar bears have at her.

this came in my email.

BOXREC Mona Nelson suspension report 2010/12/30

date of birth 1966/03/05 Globel ID 62112

issued days expiry commision

2004-04-23 30 2004-05-23 Associations of boxing commissions.

had to type it out, wont let me bring it here. I can send/forward the email to you if you want it.

edit: Im for cremation, but it just seems wrong this time. I dont use a screen saver. city code issue:: must depend on where you live. I have friend in low income housing (built couple of years ago) her apartment has no back door. front door and 1 nice sized window in the living room. none in the bedroom. I dont like going there, feel closed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine