Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

This request for an Extension is also NUNC PRO TUNC..they are asking for the filing of the motion to be BACKED DATED to April 4,2014

Below are Some of the excuses, I mean, reasons for asking for Nunc Pro Tunc are
1) computer issues (2 days of computer issues that left counsel unable work on this clients motion as he had planned to do.

2) unable to obtain complete transcripts of July 25, 2008..they had asked for an extension to April 9, 2014. The file was prepared and supposed to be filed on April 4...BUT unfortunately the Assistant had a family emergency and it wasn't filed until April 5

3) Casey INTENDS for file a Summary Judgement (which had a filing date of March 21, 2014) BUT unfortunately the lawyer's Assistant had a medical emergency and was off work for a FEW WEEKS and so the Lawyer fell behind on his work and could not prepare and file his clients paperwork

4) they found out there was no transcript of July 25, 2008 only a Video that they had to wait for until it arrived in the mail, on April 10, 2014

There's more...but it reads like a Comedy

~Think Tank~ Where was..... "The dog ate my Motion your Honor"?????

Baez asked for the Transcript of the July 25, 2008 jail visit.
Wonder why the Transcript is not in the State file?

02/10/2011. . . DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
Defense submits this Motion as required by the JAC
needs deposition transcripts of:

- Dr. Neal Haskell
- Jail Visitation of George & Cindy Anthony 7/25/08
- Jail Visitation of Lee Anthony 7/25/08
- Jail Visitation of Lee Anthony 7/28/08
- Jail Visitation of George & Cindy Anthony 7/30/08
- Jail Visitation of George Anthony 8/3/08
- Jail Visitation of George Anthony 8/14/08 [Cindy was there too]

hmmm
In this latest Motion
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIS284TU1FLUVwdVU/edit?pli=1

Point 11.
They state they were informed that NO TRANSCRIPT existed only a Video of July 25, 2008

This request for an Extension is also NUNC PRO TUNC..they are asking for the filing of the motion to be BACKED DATED to April 4,2014

Below are Some of the excuses, I mean, reasons for asking for Nunc Pro Tunc

- computer issues (2 days of computer issues that left counsel unable work on this clients motion as he had planned to do.

- unable to obtain complete transcripts of July 25, 2008..they had asked for an extension to April 9, 2014. The file was prepared and supposed to be filed on April 4...BUT unfortunately the Assistant had a family emergency and it wasn't filed until April 5

-Casey INTENDS for file a Summary Judgement (which had a filing date of March 21, 2014) BUT unfortunately the lawyer's Assistant had a medical emergency and was off work for a FEW WEEKS and so the Lawyer fell behind on his work and could not prepare and file his clients paperwork

- they found out there was no transcript of July 25, 2008 only a Video that they had to wait for until it arrived in the mail, on April 10, 2014

-the computer is now working properly BUT because the computer malfunction they need more time to prepare the Motion

- they also believe granting this motion is not prejudicial to the Plaintiff because they have 21 days in which to respond the the motion..

AND THE FINALE....

- THIS MOTION IS BROUGHT IN GOOD FAITH AND NOT FOR PURPOSE OF DELAY OR HINDRANCE

There's more...but it reads like a Comedy :twocents:

*BBM*
The fact that that is included pretty much says "we are full of it" :giggle:

Below are Some of the excuses, I mean, reasons for asking for Nunc Pro Tunc

- computer issues (2 days of computer issues that left counsel unable work on this clients motion as he had planned to do.

- unable to obtain complete transcripts of July 25, 2008..they had asked for an extension to April 9, 2014. The file was prepared and supposed to be filed on April 4...BUT unfortunately the Assistant had a family emergency and it wasn't filed until April 5

-Casey INTENDS for file a Summary Judgement (which had a filing date of March 21, 2014) BUT unfortunately the lawyer's Assistant had a medical emergency and was off work for a FEW WEEKS and so the Lawyer fell behind on his work and could not prepare and file his clients paperwork

- they found out there was no transcript of July 25, 2008 only a Video that they had to wait for until it arrived in the mail, on April 10, 2014

-the computer is now working properly BUT because the computer malfunction they need more time to prepare the Motion

- they also believe granting this motion is not prejudicial to the Plaintiff because they have 21 days in which to respond the the motion..

AND THE FINALE....

- THIS MOTION IS BROUGHT IN GOOD FAITH AND NOT FOR PURPOSE OF DELAY OR HINDRANCE

There's more...but it reads like a Comedy :twocents:

What no traffic jam? Well that's been used already.

What no traffic jam? Well that's been used already.

rest assured there will be other motions filed asking for extension of time (Kronk case is still active) and that reason hasn't been used in this case ...yet..:floorlaugh:

Here is a rough transcript of the Jail Visit on July 25, 2008.
Baez did ask for the transcript and for JAC to pay for it — so there must be a transcript in Baez’ possession, and/or in the State CRIMINAL case file [not in the Zenaida State file].

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77725&highlight=transcript+jail+visit

1/7/2009

butwhatif?

2008.07.25 My jail visit transcript GA & CA

Heres a copy of the transcript I made for this date (including my own personal observations).**Disclaimer: This is my own interpretation of the conversations. It may not be an accurate representation of what was actually said.**Jailhouse visit transcript. 25th July 9am Video # 1

---------------------------------------

- Dr. Neal Haskell

Here is a rough transcript of the Jail Visit on July 25, 2008.
Baez did ask for the transcript and for JAC to pay for it — so there must be a transcript in Baez’ possession, and/or in the State CRIMINAL case file [not in the Zenaida State file].

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77725&highlight=transcript+jail+visit

1/7/2009

butwhatif?

2008.07.25 My jail visit transcript GA & CA

Heres a copy of the transcript I made for this date (including my own personal observations).**Disclaimer: This is my own interpretation of the conversations. It may not be an accurate representation of what was actually said.**Jailhouse visit transcript. 25th July 9am Video # 1

---------------------------------------

- Dr. Neal Haskell

IIRC
I think Baez had to PAY a company to Transcribe the July 25, 2008 and other video jail visit videos for the Defense.

I know the Interviews had transcripts released via Doc Dump but I don't remember if the Jail Visits had transcripts released..I just remember the videos

I thought one of our members here transcribed it as well :dunno:

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

Thanks ThinkTank for the transcription. This part I've pasted just kills me. It's like KC didn't realize her daughter liked bagels and eggs. I just don't understand what the whole point of this conversation was about other than CA had to one up KC and let her know that CA knew Caylee better than KC did.

KC: Ye-ah! and just like the menus that you found at the house. The breakfast lunch and dinner, that was MY list, my stuff. I wanted to start waking up at 5'am and working out. If it was for caylee, there would have been waffles listed.mini pancakes. little things that she liked. I would never feed her a bagel with eggs...
CA: she likes bagels, and egg and cream cheese and that kinda stuff [sadly]
KC: So do I! We're like the same little tiny person, you know [cindy smiling] She's almost my size anyway, but it was health food, was it not, on those lists? It was all healthy stuff[cindy smile gone]
I hate all of them.

Thanks ThinkTank for the transcription. This part I've pasted just kills me. It's like KC didn't realize her daughter liked bagels and eggs. I just don't understand what the whole point of this conversation was about other than CA had to one up KC and let her know that CA knew Caylee better than KC did.

KC: Ye-ah! and just like the menus that you found at the house. The breakfast lunch and dinner, that was MY list, my stuff. I wanted to start waking up at 5'am and working out. If it was for caylee, there would have been waffles listed.mini pancakes. little things that she liked. I would never feed her a bagel with eggs...
KC: So do I! We're like the same little tiny person, you know [cindy smiling] She's almost my size anyway, but it was health food, was it not, on those lists? It was all healthy stuff[cindy smile gone]
I hate all of them.

Stepping into this case was like stepping in something very unpleasant. As we followed the case the odor coming from our shoe became obnoxious. Here we are with the civil trials moving forward and the odor is becoming quite unbearable as we wait for some meager portion of justice to be delivered so we can scrape the foulness from the bottom of our shoe!

~You could take all the pieces pertaining to this case, put them in a puzzle box and give them a vigorous shake. When you snapped the last piece into place it would still be Casey Anthony.~

Justice :denied:

I thought one of our members here transcribed it as well :dunno:

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

Yes, WS member "butwhatif" transcribed the July 25, 2008 jail visit [not ThinkTank].

And I just noticed the signature quote that "butwhatif" has posted at the end of her posts, from the psychologist Dr William Weitz. Disgusting support for Casey Anthony. No wonder Weitz is the "co-author" of Keith Long's book which says that CA is "INNOCENT" and a "VICTIM".

butwhatif? [transcript of July 25, 2008 jail visit – Casey does not clear Zenaida]

William A Weitz on Casey Anthony: "There is no evidence of any acting out, misbehaving, disturbance, whatsoever. In fact she wins awards for helplessness. She wins awards for......."
LDB: "For what?"

pg 218/219- Testimony of William A Weitz, PHD

Weitz depositions from April 7th and April 13, 2011 released Jan 11, 2012

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/01/11/Weitz_William_-_April_7_2011.pdf

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/01/11/Weitz_William_-_April_13_2011.pdf

Quite different testimony from Dr. Danziger who had more interview time with Casey Anthony, as Judge Strickland appointed Danziger at the Bond Hearing at the beginning. Then the Defense called Danziger back in to see if he could find anything to "help the Defense". Danziger said she was "pure evil", and he did not like being USED to accuse George of CRIMES.

Dr Jeffery Daniziger depositions

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/01/11/Danziger_Jeffery_-_April_7_2011.pdf

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/01/11/Danziger_Jeffery_-_April_13_2011.pdf

ZENAIDA CASE

April 16, 2014

Third Motion to Extend Time For Debtor/Defendant To File Motion For Summary Judgement
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIS284TU1FLUVwdVU/edit?usp=sharing

Casey’s attorney David Schrader is asking for a THIRD extension of time to file their Motion for Summary Judgment.
His excuse this time is that he had “computer issues” and he could not access documents.

The Motion for Summary Judgment was originally due March 21st, then extended to April 4th, then extended to April 9th, but he did not get the jail visit video until April 10th, so then the Motion was due on April 15th, but now her attorney wants the due date extended to April 18th because of his “computer issues”.

On April 5th, Schrader was informed that there is no transcript, but that a video of the jail visit is available. The video was mailed to Schrader and he received it on April 10th – making Casey’s Motion for Summary Judgment
due April 15, 2014, then extended to April 18th.

Schrader says he had “computer issues” on April 14th and 15th, so he couldn’t work on the Motion for Summary Judgment. He is asking for 3 additional days due to his computer malfunction, due April 18th.

NOTE: In the KRONK case, Schrader asked for more time to file Casey’s Responses to Kronk’s Request for Admissions and Interrogatories, being due April 13, 2014 – the Responses have not been filed as of April 16, 2014, and NO additional request for more time, and no excuses offered.

Casey's bankruptcy attorney David Schrader has asked for, and received, so many extensions of time to file documents, but he still has NOT FILED his Motion for Summary Judgment in the Zenaida case, which had a deadline of April 18, 2014.

Same attorney has NOT FILED Casey's Responses to KRONK's request for Admission and Interrogatories, which were due on April 13, 2014.

Instead of ruling on the Motion for Summary Judgment [which has NOT been filed] in the Zenaida case, the Judge switched the HEARING on April 29, 2014 at 1:30, in Tampa, to a "Status Conference" only -- no longer a HEARING to rule on the Motion for Summary Judgment. So the Motion for Summary Judgment which was due on April 18th -- will be "discussed" at the HEARING on April 29th. Makes no sense!

Seems to me that setting "deadlines" for filing documents is a JOKE in the Zenaida and Kronk cases. Casey's attorney apparently can file, or not file, whenever he wants to.....

I wonder if any talks of "settlement" are happening in the Zenaida and Kronk cases?

I hate all of them.

I remember one of the early interviews where George said Caylee was able to get her own breakfast (go into the fridge and help herself) at 2 yrs old. He seemed quite OK with that :rolleyes: so I have my doubts as to how often
she actually got a breakfast made for her when Casey was in charge...
she probably had to scrounge for food while Casey was on the phone or still asleep!

Casey's attorney files FOURTH request for more time!

Fourth Motion to Extend Time For Debtor/Defendant To File Motion For Summary Judgement Nunc Pro Tunc to April 4, 2014
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony (Entered: 04/18/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIOTRzQng0MWpkdjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Casey’s attorney David Schrader asks for more time, for the FOURTH time, because he had computer issues and could not access the draft of the Motion for Summary Judgment and court documents and could not finish the Motion.

In his THIRD request for more time he only asked for (3) additional days from April 15th, but he was unaware of how extensive his computer issues were.

He had a computer virus, and it took until 4:00pm on April 17th to repair.
Schrader is now asking for a further extension through and inclusive of Friday, April 25, 2014.

Zenaida’s attorneys will have 21 days after that to file their Response to the Motion for Summary Judgment.

Status Conference only on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa. No motions ruled on.

Got to hand it to him. He came up with a new excuse, a computer virus.
Next time, he could use the printer ran out of ink or even the dog ate it.

I noticed that CM is still the only attorney for FCA to get a copy and then he gets a second copy for FCA. Maybe an attorney doesn't have to file notice that he's handling the case or maybe FCA thinks she's smart enough to handle it herself?

Having to file paperwork and his time, filing more paperwork and more of his time, filing even more paperwork and even more of his time - all spent on an alleged bankrupted client.

They can try to drag this out forever, but I'm guessing that they've gotten the message that ZF & MM are not ever going away.

Uhg! These people make me want to .........:slap:

Where's a sinkhole when you need one?

Casey's attorney files FOURTH request for more time!

Fourth Motion to Extend Time For Debtor/Defendant To File Motion For Summary Judgement Nunc Pro Tunc to April 4, 2014
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony (Entered: 04/18/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIOTRzQng0MWpkdjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Casey’s attorney David Schrader asks for more time, for the FOURTH time, because he had computer issues and could not access the draft of the Motion for Summary Judgment and court documents and could not finish the Motion.

In his THIRD request for more time he only asked for (3) additional days from April 15th, but he was unaware of how extensive his computer issues were.

He had a computer virus, and it took until 4:00pm on April 17th to repair.
Schrader is now asking for a further extension through and inclusive of Friday, April 25, 2014.

Zenaida’s attorneys will have 21 days after that to file their Response to the Motion for Summary Judgment.

Status Conference only on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa. No motions ruled on.

A computer virus!!! OH MY!!! Ya don't say!!

He is unable to conduct his work because he has been THWARTED by his computer
:cupcake:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth