Casey's deleted myspace messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
fyi id like the screenshot of my myspace removed off those docs .. i do not have cindys myspace or caseys . i have only one that is the official one .. i had caseys along time ago however i am no longer on her friends . and i have never had cindys myspace either . that is wrong

It says that the Cayleeismissing myspace was created 2 years before Caylee was actually gone. Sorry if I'm just totally out of the loop here, but has this been discussed before?! Very interesting if it's true.

This is interesting ... I like how searching on myspace for casey's screen name brings up lots of her deleted or hidden messages ... but I found two flaws

One ...
It is stated that http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing is Casey's original http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree MySpace and that she somehow changed the url ... however, you can see that these different urls direct you to two different MySpace pages.

Second ...

The whole thing about subtracting the letters "a-r-e-a" from Kayseeomaree
and it looks a lot like "Kissimmee area" ... the thing is there is no section of letters in Kayseemaree that spell "area."

It says that the Cayleeismissing myspace was created 2 years before Caylee was actually gone. Sorry if I'm just totally out of the loop here, but has this been discussed before?! Very interesting if it's true.

You can change the title of your myspace anytime. It was changed in July when Caylee was reported missing.

This is just something I found, I have no control over it.

You can change the title of your myspace anytime. It was changed in July when Caylee was reported missing.

the thing that is strange is that you cannot change your myspace url, the title can be changed but the url can not. I haven't made a url for mine because it says once you make it you can't change it....just my 2 cents! :)

the thing that is strange is that you cannot change your myspace url, the title can be changed but the url can not. I haven't made a url for mine because it says once you make it you can't change it....just my 2 cents! :)

She didn't change the url ... these are two different MySpace accounts.

Cayleeismissing friend ID 122459029
http://www.myspace.com/Cayleeismissing
or
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=122459029

Kayseeomaree friend ID 10472558
http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree
or
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558

WOW...see, this is why I post on WS and no other site...these people are OUT THERE! That is really stretching it....They plainly don't know what they are talking about. Casey (actually, the A family) changed her MySpace name when the case broke and went private. I have no idea what they are getting at here...good find, Gram! What, I just don't get it. Do they think they've made some big break in the case? Do they not know that we've (everyone) already seen these MySpace (pointless) posts....:waitasec:

thanks one hoohah wife!...things get so confusing around this case...i was unaware that the original myspace wasn't the one for "cayleeismissing".

This is interesting ... I like how searching on myspace for casey's screen name brings up lots of her deleted or hidden messages ... but I found two flaws

One ...
It is stated that http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing is Casey's original http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree MySpace and that she somehow changed the url ... however, you can see that these different urls direct you to two different MySpace pages.

Second ...

The whole thing about subtracting the letters "a-r-e-a" from Kayseeomaree
and it looks a lot like "Kissimmee area" ... the thing is there is no section of letters in Kayseemaree that spell "area."
when i had casey on my friends .. her myspace instant messanger came up as this one kayseeomaree that is how it was spelled on the messanger . she was never online that i know of the other one is the official one that i have ive never spoken to her though

Two unrelated comments:

1) FWIW, I posted this morning on the most current MySpace/Facebook thread that the cayleeismissing myspace page has a note on it that it will be discontinued (forget the wording used) 6/1/09 (today). I don't see that thread now...so perhaps it has been moved. The cayleeismissing thread is locked. So...FWIW.

2) I hadn't noted the following entry on the kayseeomarie page until doing some research for another post today. This comes from the released docs page 2677

7/17/08 5:51AM
Posted by, "Caylee Marie Anthony missing Since June 6th!!!!!!"​

"Caylee we hope and pray that God heres [sic] all of our cries. Your mommy does love you and hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are. We love you, care about you and know that in God's arms you are safe!!!!!"

First - some observations 'bout the individual posting this comment:

Based on the most recent comments on the pages the screenprint in the doc was taken the morning of 7/17 after ~6:06AM.

The "Caylee Marie....Since June 6th!!!" user is listed as being online when the screenshot was taken by LE.

Among the friend listed on the first page of the screenshots are one "Caylee is missing" with spaces and two "Cayleeismissing" without spaces. The two without-space entries show two different pictures. The one without-spaces friend entry has a picture of Cindy holding Caylee and also shows this friend to be online when the screenshot is taken.

The first page of the screenshot includes a statement that starts, "Casey's brother Lee is in control of her MySpace."

The kayseeomarie account page of which we have the screenshots is not 'online' when the screenshot was taken 7/17AM, but, did show a last login date of 7/17.

I don't pretend to understand/know the details & options for MySpace. Perhaps someone else has already figured it out...or maybe its really nothing.

Still...I'm curious. Based on
  • the content and the tone of the message,
  • the 'online' status of the 'friend' with the pic of Cindy & Caylee
  • the similar beginning to the friends name in the friend list and the one on the post (sans the "Since June 6th!!!!).
  • the apparent knowledge that Casey wasn't talking in the content of the message

Was this message left by Cindy?

I didn't wanna dive off into the many facets of the message right off the bat. Perhaps that's well-trodden ground.

For example...

• Using 6/6 date as late as 7/17? 7/15PM statements all lined up to 6/9, IIRC. :waitasec:
  • The reassurance, "your mommy does love you"...
  • "in God's arms you are safe!!" could certainly be asserted in reference to an alive vs. a deceased Caylee...still...:waitasec:

Wow, just looked at these My Space Messages. I'm not that old and I'm not a prude, but I can't get over the language she uses with these guys....

My question is can't you change your original page name from caseyomarie or whatever to Cayleeismissing and still have the same origination date, just change the name of the page?

Wow, just looked at these My Space Messages. I'm not that old and I'm not a prude, but I can't get over the language she uses with these guys....

My question is can't you change your original page name from caseyomarie or whatever to Cayleeismissing and still have the same origination date, just change the name of the page?

Hi, debbie. As I understand it per posts earlier in this thread and elsewhere, the answer is - yes - changing the pagename is no biggie. HTH.

Wow taking a look at the document I came across this page: xx

Possible father of Caylee? KC left a bunch of comments on his page including one that said something like "you're lucky I've known you my whole life" (didn't she say she grew up with Caylee's dad?). Also, according to the page he went to Colonial High School, lives in NC, was in the military, and currently has a family. Weren't these all things KC said in reference to Caylee's dad (when you take into consideration all the different stories she told)? Also, KC and Lee are both on his top friends. I wish his pictures were public so we could make a face comparison!

Wow taking a look at the document I came across this page:

Possible father of Caylee? KC left a bunch of comments on his page including one that said something like "you're lucky I've known you my whole life" (didn't she say she grew up with Caylee's dad?). Also, according to the page he went to Colonial High School, lives in NC, was in the military, and currently has a family. Weren't these all things KC said in reference to Caylee's dad (when you take into consideration all the different stories she told)? Also, KC and Lee are both on his top friends. I wish his pictures were public so we could make a face comparison!

Yes, you're right - Casey offered each and every one of those little nuggets to describe Caylee's father. Interesting! I can't wait to see what the WS MySpace subscribers can dig up. I'm one last 10 people on the planet without a profile, so I have to let others do the fishing. :crazy:

On second thought - I don't remember hearing whether or not the phantom father went to HS with Casey. What a tangled web...

Yes, you're right - Casey offered each and every one of those little nuggets to describe Caylee's father. Interesting! I can't wait to see what the WS MySpace subscribers can dig up. I'm one last 10 people on the planet without a profile, so I have to let others do the fishing. :crazy:

On second thought - I don't remember hearing whether or not the phantom father went to HS with Casey. What a tangled web...

don't get too excited mid. casey has a nasty habit of taking the characteristics and background of one human being and superimposing them on another totally seperate person.
call me old fashioned but my money's still on jp.

bold by me: I am also one of the 10 left without a public/private profile anywhere. I too have to rely on what others have told me about them and reading here the ins and outs of myspace, facebook and whatever else is out there. Computers I know, but not building profiles on public domains. Thanks to all who have the knowledge to contribute here about them. I anxiously await to read and learn.

don't get too excited mid. casey has a nasty habit of taking the characteristics and background of one human being and superimposing them on another totally seperate person.
call me old fashioned but my money's still on jp.

(bold mine)
Oh, I know. She's gifted in that regard. Should have used all that creativity productively...

bold by me: I am also one of the 10 left without a public/private profile anywhere. I too have to rely on what others have told me about them and reading here the ins and outs of myspace, facebook and whatever else is out there. Computers I know, but not building profiles on public domains. Thanks to all who have the knowledge to contribute here about them. I anxiously await to read and learn.

Cheers to the WSers! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member