Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE***

In Session ‏@InSession

At 12:30 prosecutor Jeff Ashton will discuss #CaseyAnthony's probation and her family.

Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame

Appear @InSession today 12-1. Year since #caseyanthony verdict & my client #texasequusearch @texasequusearch & false info in #josebaez book

Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo

Just talked w/ @MattMorganESQ who wants to know if ‪#caseyanthony‬ got $ from a Dr. Phil donation to the CMA Foundation. Court papers coming.

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

@mattmorganesq: we'll seek donation records of now-dissolved Caylee's Fund. Lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony: "Good Luck." ‪#CaseyAnthony

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

Hours from #CaseyAnthony probation release, her atty Charles Greene tells those still angry over murder acquittal: "get over it get a life."

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

Where will #CaseyAnthony go what will she do? #freedomfriday“@USATODAY: Probation ending for Casey Anthony http://usat.ly/MNsoRm ”

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS

Jeff Ashton announces fellow #CaseyAnthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick will be his chief assistant state attorney once he's in office.

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling
Earlier this month, #CaseyAnthony fell behind on her payment of court costs and got a warning from the court - pay up or be rearrested.

:woohoo:

In the notice that #CaseyAnthony received, the court threatened to suspend her driver's license and turn her over to a collections agency.

ETA: Steve's reply to me when I asked about the license. From the letter:

"Your driver's license is being suspended. In order to avoid your driver's license being suspended...pay your past due balance."

In the notice that #CaseyAnthony received, the court threatened to suspend her driver's license and turn her over to a collections agency.

ETA: Steve's reply to me when I asked about the license. From the letter:

"Your driver's license is being suspended. In order to avoid your driver's license being suspended...pay your past due balance."

Not sure that is much of a threat since her drivers license has been suspended since March 2009 according to the DMV website...

Not sure that is much of a threat since her drivers license has been suspended since March 2009 according to the DMV website...

It's probably just a form letter. I'm sure she could give a rats behind about anything like this anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back