2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

I think your interview is listed on the NG HLN site now - unless the copy I pasted of the link is only a partial of the interview that is on her show. It is in the News thread now - if folks don't want to watch her whole show.

I opened the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191683"]Nancy Grace - AZ Interview thread [/ame]so we can discuss there.

We're getting parallel discussions on several threads now.

Topic of this one is

2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

Record NG and listen to Tricia, 'Nuff said.

I just watched Mark Eiglarsh on Fox's interview .. . . I am so not impressed with him! They discussed not being able to charge her twice (double jeapordy) but they could bring Federal charges for disposing the body (even though she didn't cross state lines). Eiglarsh argued that was more of a fantasy type charge and would not really come to light. It was also argued that if Caylee's Father was identified he could bring charges against Casey. I would love to see a campaign to ask all men that ever slept with Casey to come forward and be dna tested to see if he might have been the rightful father to the child. He could bring charges against Casey (much like the family members of Nichole Brown Simpson in the civil case). Wouldn't it be so cool if there were a fund for dna testing and legal expenses to identify the Father of the Baby of Caylee?

The state of Florida could do it, if they initiated a state income tax.

‏@tvguyhal
Casey Anthony: Latest reporting vindicates George, attorney says
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...eporting-vindicates-george-attorney-says.html

ETA: I didn't read it before I posted it! Not just any attorney, it's GA's attorney!

Attorney Mark Lippman issued this statement Monday afternoon: “Recently a book was written which made libelous statements and raised baseless speculation about who performed computer searches relating to the term ‘fool-proof suffocation.’ This weekend it was discovered that this particular search term was never brought to the attention of the State Attorney’s Office. Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys. However, while it is clearly more than an oversight, the trial is over and the Anthonys are continuing to move forward with their lives. The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.”

Yes, the searches from March 2008 were released a long time ago. That's how I know that the sheriff's office was able to extract information from the Firefox browser.
So, do they not know how to scroll down? I'm getting angrier by the minute.

Jane velez Mitchell just now did a segment on this. She had the annoying defense attorney Linda Kenney Badin as her rebuttal guest. Badin said [ paraphrasing] :

We know that on the following day, when Casey was not at the home, there were similar computer entries. So that proves it was George and not casey that was logged in.

Jane velez Mitchell just now did a segment on this. She had the annoying defense attorney Linda Kenney Badin as her rebuttal guest. Badin said [ paraphrasing] :

We know that on the following day, when Casey was not at the home, there were similar computer entries. So that proves it was George and not casey that was logged in.

Interesting it would be coming from her when she was one of the Defense lawyers who stepped forward close to the end of the trial and implied FCA was guilty. And of course it's carp.

Just how much can you stretch the word similar? Not that far that's for darn sure!

I bet Casey's cellphone pings locate her at the home, and I bet GA was clocked in at work...

I bet Casey's cellphone pings locate her at the home, and I bet GA was clocked in at work...

They just can't help themselves for lying out of there pie holes about this case, can they. It makes me so mad to rethink this case!!!!!! I hope they can all sleep well at night....Not!! :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back