What Do You Think Right Now?

What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

• Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

• Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

Votes: 184 32.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

Votes: 100 17.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

Votes: 198 35.4%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

Votes: 42 7.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

• Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by rachaellouise
Is it bad that I kind of want the public to keep tabs on KC? I want to know that her quality of life is crappy. I want to know that she is miserable and lonely.

Sorry to disappoint but there is a photo of what definitely looks like her on Facebook -on the beach, in a bikini wandering along reading a book... plus she seems to have an inexhaustible supply of supporters willing to fund her lifestyle. Whoever took the photo probably made as much as Baez did for her Ohio photos, so hanging around Casey with a camera is rewarding..
We should be so lucky!

She does not look withdrawn nor in fear for her life out on a PUBLIC beach!
Adam Longo with CBS5 KPHO in Phoenix, AZ did the phone interview with her in January when she filed for bankruptcy, and posted new SMILING photos of her with her legal team in August 2012. Lots of sun tan lines too.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/...s-exclusively-to-cbs-5#.UQRZXFGNp-U.twitter …

Casey Anthony declares bankruptcy; talks exclusively to CBS 5
Posted: Jan 26, 2013 4:00 PM CST

Attachments

• KC bikini beach Sept 13 2013 The Casey Chronicles lighter.jpg
    KC bikini beach Sept 13 2013 The Casey Chronicles lighter.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20714160_BG1.jpg
    20714160_BG1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 20714160_BG2.jpg
    20714160_BG2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 20714160_BG3.jpg
    20714160_BG3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 104
  • aa KC beach red swimsuit Examiner site.jpg
    aa KC beach red swimsuit Examiner site.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 100
she does like wearing those caps!

Attachments

• KC Lee high five same hat in beach chair photo.jpg
    KC Lee high five same hat in beach chair photo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 67
  • caylee_anthony-2022-Casey090808.jpg
    caylee_anthony-2022-Casey090808.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 62
Is it bad that I kind of want the public to keep tabs on KC? I want to know that her quality of life is crappy. I want to know that she is miserable and lonely.

Adam Longo with CBS5 KPHO in Phoenix, AZ did the phone interview with her in January when she filed for bankruptcy, and posted new SMILING photos of her with her legal team in August 2012. Lots of sun tan lines too.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/...s-exclusively-to-cbs-5#.UQRZXFGNp-U.twitter …

BBM - I hope she gets skin cancer.

I hear she has to get on the stand tomorrow for the Zenaida case.

I hear she has to get on the stand tomorrow for the Zenaida case.

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy schedule

Oct 3, 2013 - Casey Deadline to file ANSWERS to Zenaida and Kronk Complaints
Casey attorneys have said they will file Motions to Dismiss

Oct 9, 2013 - Casey deposition set - but she will file Protective Order to block it

Oct 25, 2013 - Deadline for Zenaida and Kronk to ANSWER Casey's Motion to Dismiss

Nov 5, 2013 - HEARING at 11:00am in Tampa, for Zenaida and Kronk on their Complaints, and Casey's Motion to Dismiss, and CORE issues

Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING at 11:30am, in Tampa for TexasEquuSearch finalized SETTLEMENT agreement with Casey

Oh, FPS..."Team Casey". I never saw the pic of her posing. Casey looks like a person who got exactly what she wanted. It sickens me.

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy schedule

Oct 3, 2013 - Casey Deadline to file ANSWERS to Zenaida and Kronk Complaints
Casey attorneys have said they will file Motions to Dismiss

Oct 9, 2013 - Casey deposition set - but she will file Protective Order to block it

Oct 25, 2013 - Deadline for Zenaida and Kronk to ANSWER Casey's Motion to Dismiss

Nov 5, 2013 - HEARING at 11:00am in Tampa, for Zenaida and Kronk on their Complaints, and Casey's Motion to Dismiss, and CORE issues

Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING at 11:30am, in Tampa for TexasEquuSearch finalized SETTLEMENT agreement with Casey
So did Casey meet her Oct. 3rd deadline??? The 9th is Weds.

Haven't been here in quite a while. Just checking in to see if there have been any new developments and how little Miss "Bella Vita" was getting along. Still boggles my mind today how she walked away from all of this. I keep waiting for that other shoe to fall.

Haven't been here in quite a while. Just checking in to see if there have been any new developments and how little Miss "Bella Vita" was getting along. Still boggles my mind today how she walked away from all of this. I keep waiting for that other shoe to fall.[/QUOTE

I know what you mean. I keep waiting to hear she was used as a speed bump, but no such luck.:crossfingers:

Me too ..
It still goes right up my spine she walked away scot free . I also don't know how anyone can stand being next to her having their picture taken .

And yet 16 people in this poll still think Caylee is alive and fine!!!

Haven't been here in quite a while. Just checking in to see if there have been any new developments and how little Miss "Bella Vita" was getting along. Still boggles my mind today how she walked away from all of this. I keep waiting for that other shoe to fall.[/QUOTE

I know what you mean. I keep waiting to hear she was used as a speed bump, but no such luck.:crossfingers:

I'm thinking 3 speed bumps should do it.

34893_popup.jpg

http://roswellboutique.wordans.com/...sfiles/images/2010/5/27/34893/34893_popup.jpg

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum" tab on the new site and you'll be able to find your way again. If there are delays in access to the forum, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust ~ but most of all, enjoy the new digs!!!

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum" tab on the new site and you'll be able to find your way again. If there are delays in access to the forum, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust ~ but most of all, enjoy the new digs!!!

I will be so eager to see the improvements. :yes: Thank you all for doing this!

So, can anyone give an update as to what our least favourite family are up to nowadays? Last time I checked FCA's brother had a child, am I right? TIA

So, can anyone give an update as to what our least favourite family are up to nowadays? Last time I checked FCA's brother had a child, am I right? TIA

--------
Hi, yes Lee and Mallory have a little boy. I hope they can enjoy their son and stay away from all the carp. If it were me, she'd never see my child!! :seeya:

This poll is outdated and should be closed out of respect for Caylee.

moo

A bit surprised the George Anthony theory isn't listed as it's the only one of three main ones ever floated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back