2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

Intermezzo

Reaction score
POSTED by STRAWBERRY on the SideBar Thread

Just saw this on twitter:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-at-casey.html

WKMG uncovers ‘evidence that points right at Casey’

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer what it is billing as a major story in the Casey Anthony saga.
The report, from Tony Pipitone, won’t air until 11 p.m. Tuesday. But WKMG will start promoting the report at 11 p.m. Monday.

“This is one of the biggest Tony Pipitone investigations we’ve had,” WKMG news director Steve Hyvonen said. “Tony uncovers evidence that could have changed the jury’s mind — evidence that points right at Casey. But it was never presented in court because the prosecution didn’t know about it. Tony is still working on putting the story together, and it will air Tuesday night at 11.”

A promotional spot for the report shows a shaken Jose Baez, who represented Anthony, saying, “I don’t understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.”

Didn't I see somewhere that JB supposedly said in his book that his computer people found evidence that someone researched "foolproof suffocation" THE DAY Caylee disappeared? And he somehow said GA did it. I thought, well if that is on there that proves to me that FCA committed premeditated murder. I wonder it that's what this is about. Isn't Tony Pippitone a member here?

Want to go ahead and post this much so you guys will have a chance to read and understand the rules concerning this interview.

I hate to give away spoilers but need to say this much.

During the interview you guys will see some friends you recognize from Websleuths. Yes, you heard that correctly. :)

This is the deal - their real names will be revealed during the interview. HOWEVER, they are to only be referenced here by their screen names. Now and forever. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please don't slip up. We will respect their privacy and honor their anonymity as best we can.

Absolutely NO SLEUTHING. These are members here. There will be severe consequences for anyone discovered sleuthing them. I realize that there will always be some people who will do what they want but only fair to warn you, if anyone posts any sort of sleuthing posts about any fellow member here, it will be the end of your posting privileges in this forum.

Okay, locking this thread until the interview airs. Only felt it fair to make sure the rules were clear and give you guys a chance to know what to expect.

After reviewing - Please "thank" this post so mods will know you've read this and acknowledge you are aware of the rules and consequences should they be broken.

========================================================================================
ETA by JBean: LINK TO BCHAND'S RECORDING OF SHOW:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A&feature=plcp"]Pipitone2 - YouTube[/ame]

Alrighty. Opening up.

Please keep the chit-chat on the Sidebar thread so the Interview Discussion doesn't get buried too deep.

Thanks to all!

Enjoy!

Live Coverage will continue in a moment... is that what you're seeing?

Wow I thought they would push this til at least the middle of the news. They started with it!

OMG the Disney bag! Did she duct tape her then put the bag over her head? OMG

"Bombshell that never exploded"

Just want to remember that lead in.

Still trying to blame GA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members