TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above BBM is where I respectfully disagree WRT to this case, specifically TM.. She was an active participant and her knowledge was of grave importance as two innocent children's lives hung in the balance after her "extremely abusive and controlling husband"(per TM herself) had just murdered JB and her daughter already and this "husband" now still had the other two girls .. Every second in time counted and IMO it absolutely lays blame with TM if those children died as a result of TM's involvement, complicity, knowledge, and non immediate informing of LE.. In fact the coward didn't even inform LE herself.. IMO blame lies greatly with her as well as the perp!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Absolutely and I hope accomplice to murder will be added to her charges.

IMO I frankly don't care what he thought or thinks at this point...I want him caught and I want those girls home safe......delusional, crazy, nutty whatever he is or thought is not important to me....there is no excuse on earth for what he and his helpers have done. We may NEVER know why he did this. Evil is evil any way you cut it.

IMO.:banghead::banghead:

I agree for the most part, but sometimes, understand where the evil comes from, helps understand where it is going. If we can suss out what is in this mad man's brain, maybe we can understand where he took the two remaining girls!

Frankly, I think this guy felt possessive of the girls but I do think he is a pedophile or otherwise capable of sexually abusing them. He's not normal and so his feelings would not be or his actions.

I have no doubt that he will try, at some point, to harm them in that way. I hope I'm wrong.

MY biggest fear is that he has already committed a murder/suicide somewhere. :mad:

I agree for the most part, but sometimes, understand where the evil comes from, helps understand where it is going. If we can suss out what is in this mad man's brain, maybe we can understand where he took the two remaining girls!

We know it is all about him. He kidnaps and kills to get what he wants. He drags his own mother and ex wife in for help then leaves them to face LE while he takes his prize. I think he will stop at nothing. Perhaps he will think he is too smart for LE and make a mistake by seeking help from someone who will turn him in. He already made a mistake by being seen with his hair cut short.

MY biggest fear is that he has already committed a murder/suicide somewhere. :mad:

I think if he is still sleep deprived, this may be the worst outcome! If he is not, I think maybe he is still trying to hold on to the "family" he has left! I don't think this type of man wants to die, I think he wants hope. When the family moved to AZ, he lost hope. Then Bain's father died and they came back... he regained hope! Then the planning began.

What did Bain's father die of???

They said on TV that they believed the appearance of the 2 younger girls was altered because the appearance of the 2 people killed had been altered. When did he have time to alter their appearance and why would he have done that if he was going to kill them? Also, they keep saying his relative in Florida is expecting him to arrive there at any time. It doesn't seem to have happened yet. I can't imagine why his wife or ex-wife (whichever she is) and mother got involved in this whole sorry mess. Its all so bizarre. And if he planned to keep the younger girls alive, why did he ditch their belongings in the trailer? What is he using for clothes and other needs for them? What kind of belongings exactly did he leave of the younger girls in the trailer? Or was it their school back packs or something like that (including the asthma inhaler)?

Frankly, I think this guy felt possessive of the girls but I do think he is a pedophile or otherwise capable of sexually abusing them. He's not normal and so his feelings would not be or his actions.

I have no doubt that he will try, at some point, to harm them in that way. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think he is a pedophile. If he was, he would have already started 'grooming' these girls and there is no proof of that. There is no proof that he has ever tried to interact with young girls before this. This is a possessive type of crime. He thinks he 'owns' these girls. He thinks he is their father. If he harms them, it is because they reject him as their father and start to fight back..

MOO

I think he is holed up somewhere in a location he already had picked out. He had been planning this for at least a month and I'm thinking if he were on the run we would have heard of related carjackings to throw off LE. Of course if this is the case his plan has obviously gone awry with the arrest of his two psychotic co-conspirators . Just MOO

I don't think he is a pedophile. If he was, he would have already started 'grooming' these girls and there is no proof of that. There is no proof that he has ever tried to interact with young girls before this. This is a possessive type of crime. He thinks he 'owns' these girls. He thinks he is their father. If he harms them, it is because they reject him as their father and start to fight back..

MOO

Quoting my own post I know, but part of me can't let go that these girls WILL be found safe. Part of me hopes I am right! I want him to love them enough NOT to hurt them anymore then he has done by killing over half of their family! Maybe I am not as rational as I hoped I could be in this case.

They said on TV that they believed the appearance of the 2 younger girls was altered because the appearance of the 2 people killed had been altered. When did he have time to alter their appearance and why would he have done that if he was going to kill them? Also, they keep saying his relative in Florida is expecting him to arrive there at any time. It doesn't seem to have happened yet. I can't imagine why his wife or ex-wife (whichever she is) and mother got involved in this whole sorry mess. Its all so bizarre. And if he planned to keep the younger girls alive, why did he ditch their belongings in the trailer? What is he using for clothes and other needs for them? What kind of belongings exactly did he leave of the younger girls in the trailer? Or was it their school back packs or something like that (including the asthma inhaler)?

First I have heard of all four having altered appearances. Almost leads one to think it was done the night before the disappearance since he murdered them soon thereafter.

This is truly bizarre

When did they say anything about appearance of the mother and older daughter being altered? Haven't heard anything about that.

Maybe the first two died by accident. From the ride in the truck or something!

Hard to say, I think. The woman who owns the double-wide the Mayes were renting outside Guntown said that he told people there that all three girls were his biological daughters.

Maybe she misunderstood.

I think it's more likely, though, that he had several different stories that he told to people in different categories of his life, depending on how well that person knew the Bains.

I'm not even certain he really believes any of the girls are his biological daughters.

I think this makes sense....that he told different people different stories. I have read that, as well. And he is possibly a sociopath, no problem lying to anyone at anytime. I guess it remains to be seen if he was/is a convincing liar or not. Although he must have had a lot of people fooled.....so many people said he was nice and non-violent, etc.

Quoting my own post I know, but part of me can't let go that these girls WILL be found safe. Part of me hopes I am right! I want him to love them enough NOT to hurt them anymore then he has done by killing over half of their family! Maybe I am not as rational as I hoped I could be in this case.
Based on the facts of the case, this is a very rational thought. Again, if you consider that Jo Ann and Adrienne might have died accidentally, the younger ones might not consider that AM "killed" them, if you get my drift, and they would not cause any problems. Or they may still think that the others will join them. As long as the girls don't cause a problem, and AM doesn't feel cornered or trapped, the girls should be safe. (Assuming AM in not a pedophile, and I somehow don't think he is-I don't know why)

MOO

Well, here's the thing. Early reports indicated that AM took at least one of the girls (maybe more) on trips alone to Mississippi. It was stated that he was a close family friend and around the family a lot.

That to me is proof that he may have been grooming them.

He has photos of the girls and photos of himself with them, on his FB. They seemed to adore him in those photos. That is how it starts with grooming behavior.

Then how did they get serious bodily injuries?
As a thought, one way would be to travel 80 miles in the back of a uhaul without seats or seat belts. If they happened to be tied up besides, nothing to stop you from rolling around and banging your head. Would heat prostration (80 miles in hot humid weather, maybe no water) or suffocation be a serious bodily injury?

Well, here's the thing. Early reports indicated that AM took at least on of the girls (maybe more) on trips alone to Mississippi. It was stated that he was a close family friend and around the family a lot.

That to me is proof that he may have been grooming them.

He has photos of the girls and photos of himself with them, on his FB. They seemed to adore him in those photos. That is how it starts with grooming behavior.

Photos of himself with young girls is not a grooming behavior if he believes to be related. And why did the mother let him to take a girl on the trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73