Where to search for Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreshowtime

Reaction score
I hope it is okay to start a new thread here, mods...I'm needing help:)

To anyone that has followed this case- please give some ideas on locations where to search for Hailey. Heck, join WS and give them:)

Just locations, no explanations, on why, really needed. Street/road, coordinate, area.....

Throw out what is known to the case, keep it, whatever...in thinking of locations...Just some ideas! New or old. Searched or un-searched.

I personally just want to make sure I am not omitting a viable possibility that hasn't been considered or that I, myself, have overlooked.

I know its been gone over and over...but keeping on because Hailey needs found. She is some where.
TIA

sres, you've been so wonderful in Hailey's case. Thanks for all you do in keeping the search for her alive.

Thank you Knox- I so wish I could do even more- it isn't just me....kudos to Oriah, Sarx and so many others, posting here and in the SAR thread...even to those dedicated folks out searching in person & keeping her known in their own ways... gotta keep Hailey in the present.

so Knox- you got any locations you want to make sure are, or should be 'on the map'???
anyone??

I feel a bit like I'm spitting in the wind here, but for some reason I want to add SW Lake CC again. And Champion Creek.

Thank you to everyone who have and continue to be such incredible advocates for Hailey. Whether you are big, small, near, far- doesn't matter- because it ALL matters. Every little bit.
Because Hailey grabbed our collective hearts on that day in Dec she disappeared.
And we ain't giving up.

Thank you Knox- I so wish I could do even more- it isn't just me....kudos to Oriah, Sarx and so many others, posting here and in the SAR thread...even to those dedicated folks out searching in person & keeping her known in their own ways... gotta keep Hailey in the present.

so Knox- you got any locations you want to make sure are, or should be 'on the map'???
anyone??

sres, I sure wish I did have some specific searchable locations in mind.

The only places I can think of are non-specific. Remember when we were discussing SA's job. We looked at those large wells. They were cased, but had not been fully developed yet, or in some instances they were in the process of being abandoned?

Remember the damage to Billies car? I always thought it could have been sustained while traveling at night in rough or undeveloped terrain. Perhaps traveling to one of those out of the way wells.
icon9.gif

He always struck me as the lazy sort, digging would be far too much work.

I would say any excavations in the general area done around the time she dissappeared. Dig there. That would be my first choice.

Maybe Ohio. Who knows? If she took off with someone she could be anywhere in the country, but probably not local.

Of course, if it wasn't any of the obvious suspects, and it was some accident with the local kids that is being covered up, then you would need to look just about anywhere within a hundred mile radius. And not in the places you would expect either.

Thank you Tugela- construction has been thought of...yes- should review.
Of course she could be any where, as the person responsible is still debatable...
but I guess I should have said locations more in the immediate area of Mitchell, into Scurry...or the surrounding counties...at this particular point in time.

I want SA grandparents hunting land searched. IMO The cards missing does not feel like a coincedence to me. I think the lakes need to be searched again with sonar equipment. Does anyone know if Lake JB Thomas was ever searched?

thank you Tonya- can you confirm a location of said hunting land you refer to? Are you speaking of his maternal or paternal side of the family?? There has been some possible doubt as to its existence or if actually owned by any family any where...by some. Is it possibly leased land?

As far as I know, no sonar or detailed searching of ANY bodies of water has been done.

The "search" of the lake was done in one morning by cruising the shoreline in a boat and pronouncing it "searched". This is not word for word from any specific article, just what I remember from closely following the case for the first several months.

In my opinion, no body of water in the area has been thoroughly searched because local LE won't work with professional searchers like Tim Miller.

Thank you TGIR... yes that is what I recall also- a detailed search by professionals with high tech equipment, or HRD dogs, has not been done to my knowledge...and yet, for example, Lake Colorado City is very close by and still has RSO's living on its periphery.
Who may or may not have been correctly 'cleared'...imho.

I think it sad that supposedly various services were offered that LE there could have utilized but they were not.

Thank you all for posting and bringing some fresh dialogue, even questioning the facts so far....in hope of finding Hailey.
More!!!???

sres, I sure wish I did have some specific searchable locations in mind.

The only places I can think of are non-specific. Remember when we were discussing SA's job. We looked at those large wells. They were cased, but had not been fully developed yet, or in some instances they were in the process of being abandoned?

Remember the damage to Billies car? I always thought it could have been sustained while traveling at night in rough or undeveloped terrain. Perhaps traveling to one of those out of the way wells.
icon9.gif

He always struck me as the lazy sort, digging would be far too much work.

sre-This is what I have always felt...That Hailey was hidden somewhere "off road". I feel that because of the damage to the car and also think she is around the Dunn area because of the items found in the creek there.

My other thought is close to Big Spring since that is where SA spent so much time "before" Hailey was reported missing. If he is the person who harmed her, his whereabouts during this time are crutial.

As to the "eye witness" sightings of Hailey on those days, I am going with LE on that....I think she was seen by these people, just on another day. The only eye witness I think could possibly be accurate is the beauty operator. She would have remembered who she was "doing" and should have been able to refer to an appointment time and date for that person....but is LE has determined they were not credible sightings, I have a tendency to go with that.

I really do not think she ran off with someone. JMO

Thank you very much Soul - I am going back and review my research on quarries, mines and the like..to see if that one is included...I'll find the location.

Thank you too Nannymo! yes the vehicle damage is certainly something to consider imho, just saying...
and as far as SA in relation to Big Spring, pinpointing routes of travel, within a particular timeframe- oh boy that's quite the challenge, darn FTM & CR's.
Yeah,I am mixed about the presumed sightings on Mon., although it does give ideas about where all Hailey may have gone to around town, normally. So thinking about that in case she ran up against her perp in those areas.

Thank you very much Soul - I am going back and review my research on quarries, mines and the like..to see if that one is included...I'll find the location.

It says it is 3.5 miles NE of loraine. I figured someone had probably looked at.

Where was it the kids reportedly played basketball ? The middle school?

I am at a loss. I often feel heartbroken over this case. She didnt just disapear. They had to get tips .

As to the "eye witness" sightings of Hailey on those days, I am going with LE on that....I think she was seen by these people, just on another day. The only eye witness I think could possibly be accurate is the beauty operator. She would have remembered who she was "doing" and should have been able to refer to an appointment time and date for that person....but is LE has determined they were not credible sightings, I have a tendency to go with that.

LE did not determine the sightings were not credible, they said they could not corroborate them, which means they cannot rule them out either.

You are overlooking the text message as well, which could only have been sent by HD. That strongly suggests that most of the eye witness sightings were indeed relatively accurate.

There is also the issue of the earrings. The conflicting statements made about that, where they were found, and the X-box pictures of HD wearing them the night before she vanished.

Given the circumstances I think that SA is a long shot for having anything to do with HD's dissappearance. I also think that is is extremely likely that the person who was responsible, knows her well.

LE did not determine the sightings were not credible, they said they could not corroborate them, which means they cannot rule them out either.

You are overlooking the text message as well, which could only have been sent by HD. That strongly suggests that most of the eye witness sightings were indeed relatively accurate.

There is also the issue of the earrings. The conflicting statements made about that, where they were found, and the X-box pictures of HD wearing them the night before she vanished.

Given the circumstances I think that SA is a long shot for having anything to do with HD's dissappearance. I also think that is is extremely likely that the person who was responsible, knows her well.

Is there a LE based link for this, that we have? TIA.

IIRC Oriah, Billie Dunn said there were pictures of Hailey taken by the X-Box that night. It was a more recent revelation, anyone else remember where/when we learned this? I think it was Billie, but I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff