IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
That last thread was getting long. Hope no one minds I started a new one. Will pm Jbean and ask her to close the old one.

Rosco,

I fell asleep thinking about your dad and Darleen the other night. I'm trying to go over in my mind how there was no DNA. Please excuse the visualization, but with as much blood as there would have been based on the manner in which they were killed, I can not understand how there was no blood trail, no shoe prints. I imagine that blood would have been in the perps vehicle.

did LE look into anyone who knew your parents getting rid of a car or really cleaning a car shortly after your dad and step mom were murdered? You mentioned a cigarette butt found... but much was 'excluded' for lack of a better word based on people who were in the home earlier that day? Did EVERYONE who would have been there have a solid aliby?

My gut tells me LE knows exactly who did this.... but doesn't have enough evidence ***yet*** to convict without a reasonable doubt. I just can't wrap my brain around someone doing this and leaving nothing. It doesn't appear to be planned, but more out of rage as has been previously discussed. Someone having a lunatic rage, would surely have left some clue.

Something else tells me, gut maybe, that whatever happened the perp or perps went into the shed to greet your Dad.... then excused themselves to go in and say hello to Darlene. Murdered Darlene first - otherwise she would have seen blood and gotten off the couch.... and then that person(s) went back to the shed and your dad expecting them kept his back to them to finish whatever he was doing. Was there a blood trail from the home to the shed?

Is there any additional info you can share comfortably?

Hugs and prayers for Justice soon!

Cubby

Gaia asked the following on the previous thread:

Hi All - I hope everyone had a nice holiday and mini-vacation!

I remember you mentioning this before Roscoe - about "A" crying/freaking out but only mentioning the murder of her mother. "Why did 'they' have to kill HER'. Why wouldn't she say 'them'? It is strange.

No Name Joe says they were installing a wood burning furnace for two lakeside cottages - one of them belonging to "A". I thought she lived in a trailer - why would he say cottage instead of trailer? And, TWO lakeside cottages - does that make sense to you Roscoe?

My response: Around this area lakeside cottages can be trailers/mobile homes, in many cases. When they are trailers they are fixed up very nicely if they are on the lakes, but not always. Some of the ones that would be called cottages are merely glorified mobile homes, lol. Many are manufactured houses, as well. Some of which look like regular houses, some more like the above. So the two are sometimes used interchangeably, as they can be so similar. So his comment doesn't sound strange to me, at all.

Rosco explained the two cottages/trailers to me on the phone, but to be honest it made no sense to me, no offense Rosco, LOL! It sounded like some sort of soap opera with crushes and all that! :crazy: So maybe she can divulge that info better than I can, if she thinks that is OK to make public. (I think Rosco keeps me around for entertainment purposes, primarily, lol!)

Thanks for starting the new thread Cubby.

DK wrote: (I think Rosco keeps me around for entertainment purposes, primarily, lol!)

LOL DK, I'm guessing it's more than merely entertainment purposes! But, you do have me curious now about soap opera crushes & the cottages. ;-)

Thanks for starting the new thread Cubby.

DK wrote: (I think Rosco keeps me around for entertainment purposes, primarily, lol!)

LOL DK, I'm guessing it's more than merely entertainment purposes! But, you do have me curious now about soap opera crushes & the cottages. ;-)

LOL! Well I hope so, anyways.

People don't know that Rosco doesn't sound anything like she does in those media interviews, where she is always so laid back and calm. When I talk to her she is extremely energetic and almost hyper, lol! As a result, I sometimes miss things here and there as her words are coming at me so fast, hehehehe. So I tease her about how well she "settles down" when she is on record, lol. Once she gets on the phone with me, look out! :crazy: :blowkiss: She's great, though. :)

I remember you mentioning this before Roscoe - about "A" crying/freaking out but only mentioning the murder of her mother. "Why did 'they' have to kill HER'. Why wouldn't she say 'them'? It is strange.

That kinda intimates that only Terry was supposed to be killed and the mother knocked out or not touched
Seems to me the perps knew Terrry would be in his barn alone....

Hmmm things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm

Was there a Insurance poilicy on Terry ?

Rosco havent see you around hope you are doing ok ? Hope your christmas was good and Not too sad
(((((((((((((((((((hugsssssssssssssssss))))))))))))))))) my friend xx

I know this has probably been said a million times, but I have just spent the last couple hours riveted.

(And thank you, Rosco, for your candor. My condolences.)

The thing that has jumped out at me more than anything with "A" is the odd (and pretty unexplained?) way that she detached herself from her family members.

I'm not a psychologist, or a profiler, but I know I would superglue myself to my family members after such a horrific tragedy. To run away seems odd, and, really, seems to indicate potential feelings of guilt. Not being able to face siblings, etc.

The handwritten, 'found' will seems to be such a red flag to me.

DK - you are crackin me up!!! I am so far from being hyper LOL.. maybe my City-girl fast actions got your hair all blown around (LOL)... Did that to Dad sometimes.. HEHE...
NAA.. i'm pretty laid back kinda gal.

- Let me see if I can answer a few....

First - Cubby - thanks for the idea of a new thread.. That one was getting a bit 'out of hand'...

- as far as LE told me - there was no blood trail from the two murder sites. If there was then it's LE secret and wont sharel. I asked if there was any blood 'transfer' and they told me no.. I find that hard to believe - unless there were two weapons... OR two pps.. one in the house and one in the barn. LE could be telling me NO and it not be true pps.... SO i actually dont accept all that LE tells me. Somethings just DONT add up...and when I confront LE - MOST of the time they will not detail. It's still too important to keep things from the public. LE has not even told me the murder weapon they 'think' killed them...

- I also think that LE knows who did this.. and YES as far as I am told they lack the evidence.. SOO . they are waiting... waiting TIME... Time is on their side. Forensic gets better in time.. pps talk in time...and friends change in time. It's been over 3yrs - if LE had evidence there would someone arrested by now? I keep asking the same thing to them.. BUT they remind me that there HAS to be a trial and conviction... if I want justice.. there has to be a conviction. SOOOO it's wait I do.. an in the meantime... all the thoughts and guesses pop into my/DH/family heads and we all keep thinking about things and this and that.. and the why and who and hows...

I was confronted with something that I said and then said something different later -
- Darleen being only the victim of knowing who was at the house - that was why she was murdered...
I was reminded that I bat this around and I contradict myself.. and I am sorry for that.. I guess I have a hard time making up my mind... but it's a difficult possison to be in.. when the thought is of a family members or friend of family 'could' be involved and your heart wishes or prays that it's not true..and you want to believe that it was not a planned attack for money and greed. That is was just a bad situation that turned into murder.
But the after math- the actions after.. it's so hard to confirm your heart.. And i guess I may never - not until I have the answers... and that is only when this case is solved.
I guess I can't be certain how I actually feel on the idea that 'if' both were targets or Dad was main target and Darleen just seen who was there . I really have a hard time with Dad being the singled-out person. That he was hated that much - i guess that is how i feel. I still can't believe they are gone - let alone murdered.

I can't hold myself to one or the other...and i am sorry if i confuse pps with this. I confuse myself daily with how i feel and one minute and then some darn thing happens and then i think.. OHH.. maybe this? It's hard to be on this side of the fence and keep your mind set due to all the different elements that come - feelings, family love, dedication, lack of emotions from others, secrets that were opened... devistation that keeps coming...
(( i'm making myself look stupid and a mind-freak... ))

I hope u can understand..

Rosco

People don't know that Rosco doesn't sound anything like she does in those media interviews, where she is always so laid back and calm. When I talk to her she is extremely energetic and almost hyper, lol! As a result, I sometimes miss things here and there as her words are coming at me so fast, hehehehe. So I tease her about how well she "settles down" when she is on record, lol. Once she gets on the phone with me, look out! :crazy: :blowkiss: She's great, though. :)

OHH DK.. you can't keep up with my City-Girl personality.. :crazy:

:blowkiss: Your not just for my entertainment... But you are FUN!

Rosco

That kinda intimates that only Terry was supposed to be killed and the mother knocked out or not touched
Seems to me the perps knew Terrry would be in his barn alone....

Hmmm things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm

Was there a Insurance poilicy on Terry ?

Rosco havent see you around hope you are doing ok ? Hope your christmas was good and Not too sad
(((((((((((((((((((hugsssssssssssssssss))))))))))))))))) my friend xx

That's why i keep batting that around... cuz of the actions after.. The words... the lack of love for the loss of BOTH.. i just cant seem to finger that.

There was insurance on both.. and was paid off already to "A"..

Aww... Christmas was great!!! Thanks honey for the thoughts and love.:blowkiss: Just busy and not much time to play on the 'puter...

Rosco

I know this has probably been said a million times, but I have just spent the last couple hours riveted.

(And thank you, Rosco, for your candor. My condolences.)

The thing that has jumped out at me more than anything with "A" is the odd (and pretty unexplained?) way that she detached herself from her family members.

I'm not a psychologist, or a profiler, but I know I would superglue myself to my family members after such a horrific tragedy. To run away seems odd, and, really, seems to indicate potential feelings of guilt. Not being able to face siblings, etc.

The handwritten, 'found' will seems to be such a red flag to me.

:blowkiss: Thanks love---

- Yea I know... that was the MOST important thing I cant understand and what puts her into the possisson of 'knowing' or being 'involved' some way or another (in my books).
The day we left after the murders was the LAST day we were 'allowed' to go to the property. It was very soon after we were outcasted and rumors were casted that we were stealing from her...and that was why we were outcasted.

It is so far from the truth. I would never steal from anyone - let alone my own family and right after the murder of my Dad and Stepmom.. please... what kinda person would I be??

All i wanted was to protect and I was down-right DENIED that option..as if I never exsisted in the family... SLAMMED shut.

I truly think it was the drugs that had driven her to that direction.. and not to family.. We are not drug pps and that was the direction she was in... That was the main reason why she would not come back to Chicago and stay with me... She would not have been able to get her drugs... and that was VERY important..

heehee :crazy:

It's good to get a glimpse at this energetic, speedy talking side of our dear Rosco! But ya know DK there's another possibility... she probably thinks your listening to slow, LOL. :wink::wink::wink:

I can't hold myself to one or the other...and i am sorry if i confuse pps with this. I confuse myself daily with how i feel and one minute and then some darn thing happens and then i think.. OHH.. maybe this? It's hard to be on this side of the fence and keep your mind set due to all the different elements that come - feelings, family love, dedication, lack of emotions from others, secrets that were opened... devistation that keeps coming...
(( i'm making myself look stupid and a mind-freak... ))

I hope u can understand..

Rosco

Actually, I think that's perfectly understandable! ((((Rosco)))) :blowkiss:

New WS format and home page. The Notice shows up first.. which means that Terry and Darlenes case shows up before Caylee's! Drum roll please!

So very very nice to see something pop up with WS before Caylee and I am so glad it is your case Rosco!

Praying that 2009 brings resolution to this case!

:blowkiss:

Justice for Terry and Darleen in 2009!!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and wishing a happy, healthy and prosperous new year to everyone!

Wow, things are really heating up on the Topix thread! :eek: Geez, LOL! *gets some popcorn and watches*

Wow, things are really heating up on the Topix thread! :eek: Geez, LOL! *gets some popcorn and watches*

Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. That forum in general kind of scares me but I pray that someone gets their feathers riled up enough to say the right thing that leads to an arrest in this case.

Rosco,

There is mention of a 'big John' on Topix- in the DNA story. Is he familiar to you?

Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. That forum in general kind of scares me but I pray that someone gets their feathers riled up enough to say the right thing that leads to an arrest in this case.

I agree, Boyz_Mum, the possibilities of who can pop up there and what they might have to say are a tad scary in some way. It seems those who come in there riled up must know something for it to affect them that way. I hope it does lead to something good in the end.... Justice for Terry & Darleen!

On Topix I wonder if Ray and Real are the same person? I thought Real was "A" at first.

Wonder if any of them post on here? Or at least read. Welcome to WS, if so! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back