GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

this sunday 15th sept, at 7.30 channel 9 programme sixty minutes are doing a story about kiesha weippearts life and death.

60 minutes is starting now. They're already showing previously unseen video and photos. Poor, precious Kiesha :(

Just watched 60 Minutes.....how police cornered Kristi Abrahams.
There was video of her interrogation....what an evil woman she is.
The two main Detectives were relentless and were not going to give up until there was an arrest.
Well done 60 minutes and NSW police for a great story.
RIP Kiesha

little kiesha looked so happy in her earlier photos and playing with the piano, it must have been when she was with her foster parents.
kristi was obnoxious and aggressive towards the police, im sure they saw through her right from the start, so glad they perservered!
and i dont ever want to hear her pathetic pretend crying again either!
its sickening!

60 Minutes Australia (@60Mins)
16/09/13 1:09 PM

#EXTRAMINUTES | @thelizhayes discussing the heartbreaking investigation into #Kiesha's death | bit.ly/14YQsFD.

On Youtube - 60 Minutes Australia

16/09/13 2:04 PM

THE INTERROGATION | Watch extended police video of #Kiesha's mother, Kristi Abrahams | bit.ly/18o3fI3 #ExtraMinutes

Video on YouTube

in the extended police video she confuses herself about kiesha in the shower!
shes scary and such a bully, shouting and threatning, no wonder robert smith was scared of her!and she doesnt come across as of limited intelligence either, smith seems to be the slower one.

I was appalled to hear that Robert Smith intends to appeal his 18 year sentence! I hope that extra time is added on to his sentence! Interfering with and burning a body should warrant at least another 10 years!

Such a barefaced liar in the face of the police questions that didn't even seem too accusatory in the interviews shown. Her fake howling makes me shudder every time I see that clip. I missed the show, but watched it here (not sure if the link will work outside Australia):

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/justice-for-kiesha/xhlgara

Thank you for the link! I am in Australia but couldn't get anything to work on my mobile device other than your link!

Please keep posting links.

I was appalled to hear that Robert Smith intends to appeal his 18 year sentence! I hope that extra time is added on to his sentence! Interfering with and burning a body should warrant at least another 10 years!

The appeal is laughable. It should be held in the same court as Jill's murderer. It is very costly to the tax payers as it involves at least 2 judges.

Until I saw the new item, I did not know this man got KW out of the suitcase just to burn her.

Why was he so calm in the appeal news items? She cried like a banshee (meaning extreme emotion which is not believed or necessary) and he was calm and cool. 60 minutes featured her lying but not this winner.

Moo

16/09/13 2:04 PM

THE INTERROGATION | Watch extended police video of #Kiesha's mother, Kristi Abrahams | bit.ly/18o3fI3 #ExtraMinutes

Video on YouTube

Thank you Flinders. When the police searched the home, they found teeth marks imprinted in the wooden frame on Kiesha’s bed and her blood in the play area, near the linen closest, on the entrance to her bedroom and on the door.

Thank you Flinders. When the police searched the home, they found teeth marks imprinted in the wooden frame on Kiesha’s bed and her blood in the play area, near the linen closest, on the entrance to her bedroom and on the door.

This is so disturbing. It has only now been released to the public. This information if put on MSM would cause anguish to the public.

This information did not get published until now but this mother did get a convincing conviction.

Kristi’s father abandoned his children after their mother died and Kristi, who blamed her father for her mother’s death, rejected him and told Liz she didn’t have a family so I'm beginning to doubt Kristi contacted him and told him she intended to seriously harm/kill her daughter. Kristi didn't have a relationship with her father so did he even know Kristi had a daughter and did he ever meet her?

Kristi’s father, who had been in and out of jail for short stints on alcohol-related charges, was charged for assaulting Kristi, but by the time he made it to court eight months later, the charge was dropped, so would Kristi, who bonded with Kiesha when she was born, allow her abusive father to be alone with Kiesha who according to Liz, "She treasured”?

Allegedly Kristi told him “She plays up at school” but what does that mean? Kiesha only attended school
4 times!

According to this report, Chris was the last person who saw *advertiser censored**** alive not Kristi. When a DOCS worker checked in on *advertiser censored****, they found nothing untoward with him and the post-mortem found no signs of abuse and no apparent cause of death. Constable Phillip Taylor’s written report said, "My gut feeling is that it was a SIDS case. I honestly feel the parents didn't do anything adverse towards *advertiser censored****.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/duty-of-care-what-happened-to-kiesha-20130826-2skl1.html

Came across this one tonight so thought I'd post it in here. Kristi Abrahams application for a judge only trial which was denied. It contains quite a lot of very interesting reading concerning "The Internet and the right to a fair trial"

Kristi Anne Abrahams Application for a trial by judge order

http://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/action/pjudg?jgmtid=165276

You're right Marlywings - it is interesting reading, and contains not only references to (and quotes from) specific facebook pages and their posts, but also comments under other media sources such as youtube and assorted blogs, and even google search results. I've always wished people would post with caution online, and I am sure those people who have been venting so angrily would be horrified to see that KA is now able to at least try to use their words to her advantage in her upcoming trial.
It didn't work for her it seems, but if it was someone else whose guilt was not quite so cut and dried with regard to evidence, it could just work out in their favour.

You're right Marlywings - it is interesting reading, and contains not only references to (and quotes from) specific facebook pages and their posts, but also comments under other media sources such as youtube and assorted blogs, and even google search results. I've always wished people would post with caution online, and I am sure those people who have been venting so angrily would be horrified to see that KA is now able to at least try to use their words to her advantage in her upcoming trial.
It didn't work for her it seems, but if it was someone else whose guilt was not quite so cut and dried with regard to evidence, it could just work out in their favour.

Yes, the posting online of her being called a C word was unfortunate and was I think only indicative of the posts quoted. Not on WS.

What I noted with curiosity was that the defence said an unprofessional jury could not convict because the body was burned. This may invoke more emotion than the 'professional' jury?

Moo

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...rs-shed-for-these-killers-20140226-33g9i.html

Inside Story: No tears shed for these killers

The first episode of Nine's new current affairs show Inside Story dealt with some heinous cases of domestic violence, such as the murder of six-year-old Kiesha Weippeart by her mother Kristi Abrahams, who initially presented herself as the victim rather than the perpetrator of her daughter's death. The show's presenter Leila McKinnon (pictured) makes no excuses for the disturbing terrain Inside Story will cover.

Was the episode ''Crocodile Tears'' typical of the content we will see on Inside Story?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...ese-killers-20140226-33g9i.html#ixzz2uRcnz8iN

http://www.blacktownsun.com.au/story/2322750/kieshas-legacy-campaign-to-save-children/?cs=1431

Kiesha's legacy: Campaign to save children

The first steps have been taken in the campaign to protect children in the care of Department of Community Service (DoCS).

Kiesha Weippeart was in the minds of former neighbour Alison Anderson and other residents on a peaceful march from Sydney Town Hall to state parliament on Friday to lobby for the DoCS system to be changed so what happened to the youngster never happens again.

A Glendenning resident, Ms Anderson founded Children In Silence in 2011, a few months after Kiesha’s body was found in Shalvey bushland.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back