Zodiac Killer

I remember another crime show that had a suspect for that crime... which was also a possible suspect for being the Zodiac. Once he died the killings also happened to have stopped. I will try to find it/him.

I remember another crime show that had a suspect for that crime... which was also a possible suspect for being the Zodiac. Once he died the killings also happened to have stopped. I will try to find it/him.

Arthur Leigh Allen??

Hey Harmony. I am not sure but I think so. Was he associated with another killing (by someone else) in some way? I remember him being mentioned in the show as possibly the Zodiac and that when he died the Z-killings stopped.

Best regards and have a nice weekend.

Harmony2;9976405 Arthur Leigh Allen??

Arthur Leigh Allen died in 1992. The last confirmed Zodiac kiling was in 1969. Allen did serve some time in jail during that period, but it was a short sentence so he would have had plenty of time to continue killing if he was the Zodiac.

Allen was also eliminated as the DNA and fingerprint donor in the last confirmed killing.

But didn't they use dna extracted from a letter to compare it to? Not knowing for sure that it was the Zodiac's dna in the first place?

But didn't they use dna extracted from a letter to compare it to? Not knowing for sure that it was the Zodiac's dna in the first place?

Michael Mageau, one of the victim’s, identified Allen in a photo lineup. There was a meeting scheduled to discuss charging Allen but he
suffered a fatal heart attack before the meeting took place.

In 2002, a partial dna profile, that did not match Allen, was developed from a 33 year old zodiac envelope. Allen was known for having others lick
stamps and envelopes claiming the glue made him ill. Investigators in San Francisco and Vallejo refused to rule out Allen as a suspect based on that test.

Timeline:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/AllenFile.html

Thanks and ditto! :seeya:

If you don't want me to have this blast you must do two things. 1 Tell everyone about the bus bomb with all the details.
2 I would like to see some nice Zodiac butons wandering about town. Every one else has these buttons like, Peace symbol.svg, black power, Melvin eats bluber, etc.
Well it would cheer me up considerably if I saw a lot of people wearing my buton. Please no nasty ones like Melvin's

Was it determined whether he was black or not? I have followed this case for years, but figured it couldn't be solved.
I'm just now joining the discussion, and trying to throw out a new set of eyes on this case.

People that have seen him, both victims, and witnesses describe him as white,between 20-30 years of age.

To me, they always looked like he deliberately mis-spelled them. Or that was my feeling at the time of the writings.

I knew a professor in University that had dyslexia. Brilliant in her field, but the writing looked horrible at times.

I knew a professor in University that had dyslexia. Brilliant in her field, but the writing looked horrible at times.

Both my husband and son have dyslexia. I understand that it could be possible, I just never believed it, and thought it was deliberate.

This is just based on my own reading about it at the time. I cannot explain it other then at the time, it struck me as a deliberate ploy of his. The zodiac name for instance too, at the time Astrology was huge at least in N.Calif. jmo

Well, DNA should tell the tale but we know that makes no difference to some.

I don't see a birthdate for this guy but it looks like around 1933 which would make him about 35 when the core murders commenced.

whats wrong with asking the one guy that lived would he not beable to say if its him or not. there is a survivor is there not..

He was born July 14, 1934 in Wilmore, Kentucky. He died 14 August, 1984, possibly in Mexico.

He definitely died in Mexico, in 1984. However, there is a unclassified telegram floating around on the net from his wife to the USA that he died in 1974, not sure what that's all about

I gotta say, just watching the clip of this on tv it looks promising. The name in the note, the pic.. I hope the police do investigate well.

Just read an article about this new lead...if you want to call it that.
It indeed looks promising and I so hope this is true.
If this man was the Zodiac Killer, then finally the years long mystery of WHO he was will be solved!

Just read an article about this new lead...if you want to call it that.
It indeed looks promising and I so hope this is true.
If this man was the Zodiac Killer, then finally the years long mystery of WHO he was will be solved!

I wonder.. do they have zodiac dna?

I see the question i asked last night which was why would this man not ask the remaining survivors to take a look at the picture and i see that today on CNN ashleigh banfield asked him that very question and his awnser was no he had not sought them out to show them the picture that resembles the sketch. I find this very strange he says this isn\t aboutthe money yet you write a book about the zodiac killer being your father and you dont even bother to show his pictures to the only living victoms that could tell you yes or no possibly to me that says he didn't want it debunked prior to selling the book . You put those odd looking glasses on just about half the population and your gonna get a resembelance of the black and white photo of that sketch not to mention that theres prolly 100 different names you could find in his letters if you were to look at it that way the letters are so random you can see lots of different words.To me this reaks of someone that was able to find a couple coincidences and decided to use them for money gain and that only theres no real evidence here at all...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back