20/20 Episode Friday March 21, 2014

Thanks Gajonka, I'm sure Raven's mother would have another word for me as would Raven, but I keep it real. There are too many people in this world that are afraid of Raven.

There is so much information out there about people that are close to him that were too afraid to come forward out of fear of him or his mother it's appalling, several people have written to me over the years regarding it.

I just can't imagine how anyone could have had any doubt in their mind. People that knew all the crimes Raven has committed since before Janet was murdered and those crimes he committed after he killed her that didn't come forward should be ashamed of themselves. Thankfully there are people that have come forward, and I was told even more reached out since the last trial. I believe he would have been found guilty and served life if they retried it, and darn it anyhow. Those that didn't come forward or those few that lied for him, well when he gets out of jail and harms another person, it's on them.

If anyone has questions that they feel wasn't answered I will be happy to answer it to the best of my ability.

Gajonka I'm not any sort of angel but I do feel completely justified with everything I have posted regarding Raven and the murder of Janet Marie and her unborn child at the hands of Raven Abaroa.

I'm glad he's here :jail: even if it's only for 4 years and I am pretty sure once he's out he'll find a way to get himself back in there again because Raven will never change his ways.

I try to stay away from this thread, b/c the plea bargain is so frustrating to accept. After years and years of awaiting for an arrest,and then something like this happens. I can't remember a case where all the pieces fit so perfectly, and yet we are looking at a man who will regain his freedom in a few short years. This case begged for justice for Janet and failed. So deeply sorry.

Saturday Night on 20/20 they will be airing a two hour special on Janet's case. I am interested to see what else they add to their footage. If only one of these damn shows would actually focus on the real important information, like the fact that Raven took his TWO HUGE dogs, and took their Crates out of the house, and put them in a shed and put both dogs in their crates out in the shed before he murdered Janet and their unborn child. Kaiden would be without his mother if he stopped his madness, Janet would not be dead right now if he would have just divorced her. It was the proper action. He obviously has heard how "godlike" he was and decided to play God, Judge, Jury and Executioner when he killed his pregnant wife Janet. I hope this episode goes into more detail so when this murderer is free people will not buy into the bs that someone else did it. He got a slap in the wrist. The guy steals gets a slap on the wrist, he steals again, another slap on the wrist, he murders, slap on the wrist...obviously evil can prevail.

I hate agreeing with you....not because of what you said but because it is the truth. I will be watching. And hoping for what they will show

Just wanted to state that ABC 20/20 on Saturday night is going to do a TWO Hour Show with new interviews etc. (I'm sure there will be parts of the old 20/20 show). I am looking forward to seeing this.

I honestly think they did a better job from beginning to end with this show. It laid it out better. I love the fact they discussed the TWO LARGE dogs that were locked in crates and put into a shed, which has NEVER happened before. They didn't touch on the fingerprint though which was testified to at trial was a "latent" print. Meaning...someone painted the closet door and their finger print dried in the paint....then whatever years later when Janet was murdered, when it was dusted that finger print that was under the paint showed up in the dried paint. That wasn't left by someone at the time of the murder it was there when someone that owned the home previously painted the closet door. Also, the shoe print was testified at some point that it was a first responder, and the fact that the shoes on the front porch (with the 401) near by where not tested. The foot print was next to the body pointed to her body....and no blood trailed out of that room. Actually there was a few blood drops in the bathroom. The thing they didn't show in this show was that Raven had picked up Kaiden UPSIDE DOWN and gotten a bloody hand print on kaiden, and the only way to do that was to pick up Kaiden upside down. That didn't air during this show. But they did a great job.

Hi terminatrixator! :seeya:

I'm going to have to try and watch the special that aired on 8/9 online. I did catch the other one on 20/20 and it brought back so many memories of us all "stalking" Raven and waiting for justice to come for Janet. Thank you for keeping this thread alive. I know you were the one who brought this case to light for many of us!

I am thankful Vanessa dodged this bullet. I remember the open letter and wondered if she'd ever read it. It was so sincere! She is a beautiful woman and I hate to think of what would have happened to her. We probably would have had to start a thread for her too.

I still think of Janet often. She won't be forgotten!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back