IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Bump for Rosco - Terry and Darlene!

Amanda Anderson has died, no details have been released as of yet.

So I just read DK. Now hoping some answers will happen in this case.

Seen this on Facebook. Cause of death is still unknown and they are asking friends and family to raise money for Amanda's funeral and head stone to put next to Terry and Darleen.

Hoping this starts getting people talking and brings new leads to help solve this case.

Wow. I don't know why this shocked me for a moment considering Amanda's lifestyle.

If she had any involvement in her mother and step fathers murders, she's received the ultimate judgement.

I pray that these means people in the know come forward with answers...

Wow. I don't know why this shocked me for a moment considering Amanda's lifestyle.

If she had any involvement in her mother and step fathers murders, she's received the ultimate judgement.

I pray that these means people in the know come forward with answers...

cubby......Terry was Amanda's father....not her step father....

My parents still live in Mongo and her death is definitely getting people talking about this case. Rumor around town is overdose. She was in town a few weeks prior to her death swimming and jumping off the bridge. They said she looked horrible and even though she claimed to be off pills she didn't appear to be. Also just read the ******** page where they are trying to raise money for her memorial and headstone. Seems to be some controversy over things. Someone commented that state was paying for cremation and the Mongo church was doing the memorial for free, and a family member is willing to pay for headstone. The person asking for donations is saying they got a donation to cover the cremation and the church will cover what they can't for the memorial and no word on if a family member is taking care of the headstone. And whatever donations are left will go to the rehab facility in Amanda's name.

Other than that I haven't heard much but glad people are talking about this case again.

just bumping to see if there is any new info...

sure would love to hear from Sherry....

I just talked to Rosco, she plans to post something on here soon, she has been through a lot the past few days.

Toxicology tests will takes months, so probably no new info on Amanda's death, unless the autopsy shows something and gets released.

Thanks for the update. An unfortunate turn of events.

Hang in there, Rosco. I hope you get the answers you deserve.

RIP Terry and Darleen.

Thanks for the update. An unfortunate turn of events.

Hang in there, Rosco. I hope you get the answers you deserve.

RIP Terry and Darleen.

She and the rest of the family have been on my mind all day....

I wonder what ever happened to A's baby...or did she have two?

Amanda was finally laid to rest at Mongo, IN, cemetery at 11am today next to her parents, with the Reverend Jim Bartlet officiating. About 19 people were present.

Wow. Just wow. Rosco, I know that things between the two of you were at odds, but at the same time I am sure that this is a hard pill to swallow. I am sorry for what you are going through now, you already had enough to try to deal with and this just adds to it. I am sure you are trying to sort all of this out and seems that would be a whole lot of sorting with everything that has gone on between the two of you.

I have a whole lot more that I want to say, but for the time being I will bite my tongue and leave it at that.

Rosco honey, I hope you and your family are well and I am still confident you will get your answers. I feel it in my heart. God Bless.

I'm sorry I could only read the first page, but I get the feeling multiple people were involved, and I'm suspicious of anyone Amanda had rented rooms to in the past, or any friends of hers that frequented the property or lived there. Someone had to know there was money located there and called up their buddies for a robbery (and murder). It happens like that so many times. The only other people I could think about would be any family members who were not supportive (according to page 1) ... seems suspicious?

I've driven through Lagrange County (on 20) many times and never knew there was a Mungo, I guess I know now. Always remember driving between Lagrange and Otter Lake ... so Mungo is north of there? Lagrange County is the poorest or one of the poorest counties in Indiana, and there are lots of Amish in the area also. It really feels like going back in time when I drive through that area; you get the feeling like everyone must know everyone in a community like that.

I am wondering how Rosco is doing? No updates for quite a while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back