GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #5

Will there be a 'statement of facts' released in this case?

I am honestly shocked that anyone would believe his ridiculous "putting-her-out-of-her-misery" story. I know life in prison is a good outcome, but I wish the judge or DA would have included that he tell the truth in the deal.

I am honestly shocked that anyone would believe his ridiculous "putting-her-out-of-her-misery" story. I know life in prison is a good outcome, but I wish the judge or DA would have included that he tell the truth in the deal.

I soooo agree... Willow deserves the truth!

Maybe the courts justify this lame excuse... Because the put her out of the misery that HE created...

:no:

Yes. Exactly right, he molested Willow.
He killed her so she wouldn't tell.

Check out the IL DOC pic bottom line:

Oh my...

Just as I (we) suspected...

Well... Guess that answers my question regarding motive...:(

Rip, Willow...

:rose: :rose:

:praying: for those that love you...

If he plead guilty, I want to know what happened. He gave his story and I'm sure it's changed since his original bs. It may still contain bs but I want to know. Poor Willow.

I would like to see him put him out of his misery.

I would like to do it for him.

Yes. Exactly right, he molested Willow.
He killed her so she wouldn't tell.

Check out the IL DOC pic bottom line:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does that mean he's going to face another trial/sentencing for the sexual offenses? Or can you be on the registry without being convicted..?

I always want to ask them if it was worth it. I guess I'm assuming they can control themselves and think rationally when I'm sure they can't or none of this would ever happen.

Rest peacefully with the angels Willow.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/03/18/illinois-man-pleads-guilty-in-nieces-murder/

Effingham County State’s Attorney Bryan Kibler says there was no mention in court of any possible motive.
“I think we’ll never completely have the answers for this heinous, horrible incident,” Kibler said.
KMOX asked if there was any indication that Willow Long was sexually assaulted.

Kibler replied, “We’re just not discussing that at this time because we think it would be disrespectful to everyone involved in the case.”

:( :furious:

This is messed up....

This freak wants a redo???

http://www.wandtv.com/story/2534331...orney-files-a-motion-to-reconsider-sentencing

Effingham - A case that was closed just over a month ago now has new light, after Justin DeRyke's attorney filed a motion to reconsider his sentencing.

The court appointed attorney for DeRyke filled the motion because the sentence might be unconstitutional under a
Public Act for natural life imprisonment.

Oh Mercy!!!!

DeRyke and his lawyer thinks his sentence is UNFAIR (ETA... I guess I should say Unconstitutional....)??? :banghead:

(Thanks for keeping us updated, Amanda! :tyou:)

Why should that freak get a redo? Willow never got a first chance, let alone a second chance with this wacko.

This is messed up....

This freak wants a redo???

http://www.wandtv.com/story/2534331...orney-files-a-motion-to-reconsider-sentencing

Effingham - A case that was closed just over a month ago now has new light, after Justin DeRyke's attorney filed a motion to reconsider his sentencing.

The court appointed attorney for DeRyke filled the motion because the sentence might be unconstitutional under a
Public Act for natural life imprisonment.

Why should that freak get a redo? Willow never got a first chance, let alone a second chance with this wacko.

My sentiments, exactly! :furious:

What do they think will make it a better sentence?

Link reports he may take away his guilty plea...

Then the tax payers will pay... and the family will have to go through all the sordid details... throughout a long drawn out trial...

And for WHAT?!?

Maybe I am missing something here... :dunno:

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member