SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the surgery was? Was it a major one? I guess no one knows how to reach her? Worried about her, I am.

I want to say it was female related but I am not sure. She was worried about it though. I would bet that it was a major one.

Here's an update on ACandyRose Facebook page:

JODI ARIAS TRIAL TO BEGIN IN FEBRUARY, 2014.

Travis Alexander’s family is still searching for justice from convicted killer Jodi Arias, and his brother has revealed that the sentencing trial for the woman he calls a ”monster that haunts us” will begin in February 2014.

An Arizona jury found the excommunicated Mormon guilty of first degree murder for stabbing Alexander 29 times, slitting his throat from ear to ear and shooting him in the face. However, they deadlocked on her sentence and a mistrial was declared.

Arias remains in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County awaiting her retrial, which she has fought hard to have pushed back, but Alexander’s brother Steven has revealed the date for her next trial.

“Letting everybody know the trial isn’t due to start until mid February,” he wrote on Facebook.

“We believe this is a tactic to try and get us to throw in the towel,” he said about the situation, but vowed that the family, who were in the courtroom every day during the trial, would continue to seek the death penalty for Arias.

“We will not! I say it again it won’t happen. Our family will come together and see it through until it is finished.”

Alexander’s brutal murder details were showcased by prosecutor Juan Martinez during the 2013 trial and his brother slammed the woman who did the killing.

“There is a monster that haunts us, but once the correct sentence is given, it’s her who will be haunted until the most humane punishment comes to her. Nothing compared to the sentence she gave to a good man.”

Martinez has given every indication that he will seat another jury for the sentencing phase trial despite Arias’ attempts to thwart his efforts.

Steven concluded his note saying: “Anyhow, the entire Alexander family thanks all of you. Thank you for having our backs.”

Admin/Sharon.....

Courtesy of Radar OnLine.

:seeya:

I want to say it was female related but I am not sure. She was worried about it though. I would bet that it was a major one.

It was female related, and she gave the technical term for it...ovarian teratoma. The cyst were large enough that they could not be removed by laproscopic surgery. IIRC, she said it was larger than 9 mm.

IIRC, she was very concerned about the surgery because something went horribly wrong with post-surgery care for her mother?

It was her full intent to be on here posting with us while she recuperated. I think that is why we are so concerned about her.

Breaking news: The cliff bride agrees to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder of her husband.

Should be 19-25 years says CNN.

It was female related, and she gave the technical term for it...ovarian teratoma. The cyst were large enough that they could not be removed by laproscopic surgery. IIRC, she said it was larger than 9 mm.

IIRC, she was very concerned about the surgery because something went horribly wrong with post-surgery care for her mother?

It was her full intent to be on here posting with us while she recuperated. I think that is why we are so concerned about her.

Thanks gcharlie.

I've been thinking about how we become worried about our friends here when someone doesn't show up for awhile. My idea, being the genius that I am, is to have a telephone buddy. If you're comfortable with it, exchange numbers with someone you trust just in case! MOO :seeya:

Breaking news: The cliff bride agrees to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder of her husband.

Should be 19-25 years says CNN.

Everyone seems to be coming to deals lately.

I feel bad for saying I'd be annoyed if Jodi did, but I want tanisha, Stephen and the rest of the family to get what they want for her. Tbh it's what she deserves.

I was randomly thinking of kcl earlier, I hope she is well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member